Yellow Flash

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you want me to continue the fight....''then i guess''.....Daikamaitachi no Jutsu!!! (Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique).....that should keep you busy for a while....(yondaime tracks down shisui)...Doton Kekkai: Dorodomu!!! (Earth Release Barrier: Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness) ......now trapped Shisui inside a self-repairing dome of earth. i am able to absorb the chakra of shisui trapped inside......Doton: Yomi Numa !!!!!(Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld).... yondaime: ''and yes you guessed it right'', I Turned a large area of land into swampland, making it hard for Shisui, in that area to move around. by the way my student XxRed_AngelzxX already knows your tactics---> she knows that you are not a kage bunshin, you are the real self. you can't escape, even if you do....Madara Uchiha can tranquilize you with his sharingan....and ToadSageJiraiya will now use rasengan to sink you inside the swamp......I GUESS THIS SHOULD DO.....

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i misspelled something....let me put it this way;
I ment that it would be better for u to be with me and not the Anbu if ur forced to choose...

They wouldn't have forced u to choose if they didnt know that i'm gonna make u stronger..

well, its your choice, and just for the record, i'm good with the Anbu...

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:eek:

this was a very quick match................but Shisui I too have a move that can really do some damage to someone............I mean like big bada Boom someone so ya I would expect him to have a move like that...........I just wish it would have lasted longer I would have liked to see some of ur jutsu's

:D

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking I'm not cut out for fighting really, this is just my second fight ever and my first one lasted just 2 pages. Maybe this isn't my thing.