Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrives like a FTG user o-o

(Raiton: Hishou Kyuutai) - Lightning Release: Flying Orbs
Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs 2 handseals while concentrating raiton chakra around themselves to form 4 orbs of compressed lightning which would then rotate around the user 1 meter away from them. Each orb has the power of C-Rank compressed lightning and is 10 centimeters in diameter. If someone approaches the user and gets hit by one of those lightning orbs, they would receive C-Rank shocking damage while being placed off balance due to being hit and also being slightly shocked the moment they're in contact with said orb. Once an orb lands on a target, it disappears. While opponent is within 5 meters, the user can direct those 4 orbs at the target from whichever direction they wish by a simple waving motion from their hand or weapon they are holding. When doing so, the orbs can either attack simultaneously or in quick succession. This jutsu can be cancelled at will by the user by no longer feeding it with chakra.

~ Twice per battle
~ Lasts for up to 3 turns
~ Must wait 1 turn to use again once the jutsu ends
~ Can only be taught by Klad

Only performance and one disadvantage o-o

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrives like a FTG user o-o

(Raiton: Hishou Kyuutai) - Lightning Release: Flying Orbs
Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs 2 handseals while concentrating raiton chakra around themselves to form 4 orbs of compressed lightning which would then rotate around the user 1 meter away from them. Each orb has the power of C-Rank compressed lightning and is 10 centimeters in diameter. If someone approaches the user and gets hit by one of those lightning orbs, they would receive C-Rank shocking damage while being placed off balance due to being hit and also being slightly shocked the moment they're in contact with said orb. Once an orb lands on a target, it disappears. While opponent is within 5 meters, the user can direct those 4 orbs at the target from whichever direction they wish by a simple waving motion from their hand or weapon they are holding. When doing so, the orbs can either attack simultaneously or in quick succession. This jutsu can be cancelled at will by the user by no longer feeding it with chakra.

~ Twice per battle
~ Lasts for up to 3 turns
~ Must wait 1 turn to use again once the jutsu ends
~ Can only be taught by Klad

Only performance and one disadvantage o-o
-performs-

Disadvantages is that the paragraph is a little long.

I perform two handseals and concentrate my raiton chakra around my body, 4 orbs are formed by the lightning and rotate around me about 1 meter away. The orbs are about 10cm in Diameter and when a clone gets close he hits one, it shocks him and makes him poof cause he's stupid. Another couple come into short range but don't hit any of the 3 balls remaining so I direct them at the clones and they go poof cuz lol.

Disadvantage is that it cant be sustained throughout the battle, the technique is either a defence or attack and you can't do anything else whilst it's happening <.<