Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Must have been on Narutobase for at the minimum, a year.
Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count
No subs and kais
Stealing is up to the participants
Plain Grassland Field with cloudy skies though no lightning
You have a window of 5 days to reply to your thread, or you're disqualified
CJs are allowed, and by default CEs are. If both participants agree, then CEs can be disabledr
If you are to argue, you have to alert your opponent before going to a higher power.
Nexus is not that higher power. If you attempt to contact him about your arguing, then you WILL be disqualified.
Gaara biography in signature. Post your biography and I will make the first move.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GL&HF ^^ Talking does not affect the timeframe whatsoever.

A shinobi with a helmet? How peculiar though at times like these, I can't judge a book by it's cover...
A large, hollow root erupts out of the ground beneath you and closes it on you. As you are inside, a gush of water is released from within the root with you inside, drowning you. The moment right after I activated Eternal Drowning, I swiftly perform two handseals and just as the root is sealed shut, a swamp forms beneath the root and you. The root along with you, gets pulled down into the swamp so even after you escape the root, you still have to deal with the swamp. The swamp is long-range deep and has a short-range radius. I then release some sand into the ground beneath me to churn for more sand.

(Tsukene : Hateshiganaidekisui) - Root Release : Eternal Drowning
Type : Offensive / Supplementary
Range : Short - Long
Chakra cost : 40
Damage points : 80
Description : By focusing a large amount of Root Release chakra below the target location, the user is capable of rising a large, hollow root that will trap whoever stands above the location surface. As the target is being trapped, a gush of water is launched into the inside of the root by the root itself who is capable of channeling water that is found underground into itself. Usage of lightning will only shock the target's self if used in the water.

Note : Can only be used three times per battle
Note : Counts as two jutsus towards the three jutsu rule
Note : No Root Release techniques S-rank or above in the same turn
Note : No Water Release techniques A-rank or above in the same turn

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loki standing at Mid range from his opponent sees him talking; however is unable to hear him because of his helmet. Reading the lips of the Shinobi with the Red tattoo on his face (which he instantly recognized to be Gaara of the Desert), Loki could tell he was inquiring about the oddity of his wearing a helmet.

"It's to help me think better. The only sounds needing be heard are that of my own rhythm...until necessary"

As soon as the words are uttered from Loki's mouth, he can feel the ground shaking below him. It was quite faint at first, but grew larger as it neared him. Loki knew that something must be traveling through the ground towards him and didnt want any part of it at all whatsoever.
While the earth shaking was still quite faint, Loki began channeling his hyouton chakra into the ground, coating it with a thick layer of ice. If you continue with your next technique, the Ice will cause you to slip and fall on your face causing extreme pain.

(Hyouton: Toketsu Jigoku ) Ice Release: Frozen Hell
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: the user projects their Hyouton chakra into the ground and forms a thick layer of ice across the entire battlefield. The layers form from the user and spreads outwards in a 360 degree area from the user. When it reaches the opponent, it forces the ground underneath them to become slippery, and the opponent will lose balance and fall quickly onto their face.
Note: No Hyouton above A Rank for 4 turns
Note: Can only be used once per battle

Having projected the Hyouton chakra through his feet, Loki continues his hyouton channeling while running forwards. The chakra coats both of his feet becoming black colored ice skates, granting him extreme running speed (of Rock Lee no weights) on ice.

Hyouton: Kōri no Capades (Ice Release: Black Ice Capades)
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user channels Hyouton chakra into their feet creating sharp Ice Skates made of Black Ice. When used on Ice, increases the speed of the user to that of Rock Lee without weights. As long as the skates are touching Ice, the skates will last. The moment it touches a surface/terrain made of anything other than ice, the skates will dissipate. The Ice Skates are very sharp and can be used as an effective taijutsu component.
Note: Can only be used on an Ice surface/terrain.
Note: After dissipating, User must wait 2 turns before each use.
Note: Lasts for 3 turns
Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle
Note: Due to strain on the user's Legs, after use of the second time, user's speed drops one level by Rank. (Sage - Kage - Sannin)
Note: Must be a minimum of Kage rank to use.
Note: User is still trackable through normal eyesight.
Note: Boost in speed refers to running speed, not body movement speed.

Loki runs forward and then zigzags towards his opponent while performing the ram handseal and expelling a huge force of wind from his mouth.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

-If you continued to make Swamp of the underworld, it would not work as the ice covers the whole entire battleground. You cannot simply sink part of the ice, you would in fact need to sink the whole battleground, making yourself sink as well.
-Also, I do not believe your root would be able to pierce through the ice either, as it is not water (you wouldnt be able to absorb the ice especially with the water already in it anyway and the root is hollow, which means that it would take at least a few tries for it to come through without the necessary speed and force behind it.) But on the off chance that I was wrong, I ran away really fast :p

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loki standing at Mid range from his opponent sees him talking; however is unable to hear him because of his helmet. Reading the lips of the Shinobi with the Red tattoo on his face (which he instantly recognized to be Gaara of the Desert), Loki could tell he was inquiring about the oddity of his wearing a helmet.

"It's to help me think better. The only sounds needing be heard are that of my own rhythm...until necessary"

As soon as the words are uttered from Loki's mouth, he can feel the ground shaking below him. It was quite faint at first, but grew larger as it neared him. Loki knew that something must be traveling through the ground towards him and didnt want any part of it at all whatsoever.
While the earth shaking was still quite faint, Loki began channeling his hyouton chakra into the ground, coating it with a thick layer of ice. If you continue with your next technique, the Ice will cause you to slip and fall on your face causing extreme pain.

(Hyouton: Toketsu Jigoku ) Ice Release: Frozen Hell
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: the user projects their Hyouton chakra into the ground and forms a thick layer of ice across the entire battlefield. The layers form from the user and spreads outwards in a 360 degree area from the user. When it reaches the opponent, it forces the ground underneath them to become slippery, and the opponent will lose balance and fall quickly onto their face.
Note: No Hyouton above A Rank for 4 turns
Note: Can only be used once per battle

Having projected the Hyouton chakra through his feet, Loki continues his hyouton channeling while running forwards. The chakra coats both of his feet becoming black colored ice skates, granting him extreme running speed (of Rock Lee no weights) on ice.

Hyouton: Kōri no Capades (Ice Release: Black Ice Capades)
Chakra: 30
Description: The user channels Hyouton chakra into their feet creating sharp Ice Skates made of Black Ice. When used on Ice, increases the speed of the user to that of Rock Lee without weights. As long as the skates are touching Ice, the skates will last. The moment it touches a surface/terrain made of anything other than ice, the skates will dissipate. The Ice Skates are very sharp and can be used as an effective taijutsu component.
Note: Can only be used on an Ice surface/terrain.
Note: After dissipating, User must wait 2 turns before each use.
Note: Lasts for 3 turns
Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle
Note: Due to strain on the user's Legs, after use of the second time, user's speed drops one level by Rank. (Sage - Kage - Sannin)
Note: Must be a minimum of Kage rank to use.
Note: User is still trackable through normal eyesight.
Note: Boost in speed refers to running speed, not body movement speed.

Loki runs forward and then zigzags towards his opponent while performing the ram handseal and expelling a huge force of wind from his mouth.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

-If you continued to make Swamp of the underworld, it would not work as the ice covers the whole entire battleground. You cannot simply sink part of the ice, you would in fact need to sink the whole battleground, making yourself sink as well.
-Also, I do not believe your root would be able to pierce through the ice either, as it is not water (you wouldnt be able to absorb the ice especially with the water already in it anyway and the root is hollow, which means that it would take at least a few tries for it to come through without the necessary speed and force behind it.) But on the off chance that I was wrong, I ran away really fast :p
As the Frozen Hell technique has just started spreading from around you, I perform a single handseal and my right leg begins glowly brightly and I then make a leg sweep with it, making a whip of lightning that extends out to reach even mid-range. It shatters the incoming ice and ice around you. Upon reaching you, it shatters the ice skate and shocks you as well, sending electricity running through your body. You fall onto the ground due to the sheer pain and I then deactivate Lightning Leg after destroying the ice to my front. As you are falling, an earth dome rises from beneath you and entraps you within it. Spikes from all around the inner walls of the dome emerge and stab you to death. I send some of sand into the ground beneath me to churn for sand all around the battlefield while activating the technique, 'Sand Sense'.

(Raiton : Raikoukatai) - Lightning Release : Lightning Leg
Type : Offensive
Range : Short - Mid
Description : The user coats either his left or right leg with lightning chakra and performs the, 'Tiger' handseal. As the handseal is done, a yellow glow is formed around the lightning chakra-infused leg and electricity will start to crackle out of it every now and then. The user drops on one hand and makes a leg sweep, which turns into a gigantic, stable whip of lightning that follows the movement of the user's leg. Unlike a regular whip, this lightning whip is firm and solid-like. The lightning whip can also be used in different types of manners instead of being a leg sweep, the user could make a high kick which sends the lightning whip upwards in a slashing manner or a roundhouse kick which makes the lightning whip slash at waist length, etc. This whip is extremely deadly, capable of slicing through bones.

Note : Can only be used two times per battle
Note : Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
Note : Only usable with the legs and not hands or anything else
Note : No lightning techniques higher than B-rank to be used as long as this is active
Note : No lightning techniques higher than S-rank usable the turn after deactivation
Note : Lasts only for two of the user's turn before the effects of this technique wears off

(Doton: Enchou kangoku) – Earth Style: Dome Prison
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This jutsu is used to trap an opponent in a dense dome of rock that rises up and imprisons the them, which can be further manipulated so that spikes will protrude from the inside of the dome piercing the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Note : Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note : No S rank earth techniques the following turn.
Note : Can only be taught by McKnockout

(Sunaton: Suna Kankaku) - Sand Release: Sand Sense
Type:Supplementary
RangeShort-Long
Damage Points:
Description:The user of this jutsu will be able to detect the opponent, summonings etc.. vibrations through sand on top and bottom, sense there location and instantly know there location.

-Last for 4 turns
-Need a sand source is required to use this jutsu.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the Frozen Hell technique has just started spreading from around you, I perform a single handseal and my right leg begins glowly brightly and I then make a leg sweep with it, making a whip of lightning that extends out to reach even mid-range. It shatters the incoming ice and ice around you. Upon reaching you, it shatters the ice skate and shocks you as well, sending electricity running through your body. You fall onto the ground due to the sheer pain and I then deactivate Lightning Leg after destroying the ice to my front. As you are falling, an earth dome rises from beneath you and entraps you within it. Spikes from all around the inner walls of the dome emerge and stab you to death. I send some of sand into the ground beneath me to churn for sand all around the battlefield while activating the technique, 'Sand Sense'.

(Raiton : Raikoukatai) - Lightning Release : Lightning Leg
Range : Short - Mid
Description : The user coats either his left or right leg with lightning chakra and performs the, 'Tiger' handseal. As the handseal is done, a yellow glow is formed around the lightning chakra-infused leg and electricity will start to crackle out of it every now and then. The user drops on one hand and makes a leg sweep, which turns into a gigantic, stable whip of lightning that follows the movement of the user's leg. Unlike a regular whip, this lightning whip is firm and solid-like. The lightning whip can also be used in different types of manners instead of being a leg sweep, the user could make a high kick which sends the lightning whip upwards in a slashing manner or a roundhouse kick which makes the lightning whip slash at waist length, etc. This whip is extremely deadly, capable of slicing through bones.

Note : Can only be used two times per battle
Note : Only usable with the legs and not hands or anything else
Note : No lightning techniques higher than B-rank to be used as long as this is active
Note : No lightning techniques higher than S-rank usable the turn after deactivation
Note : Lasts only for two of the user's turn before the effects of this technique wears off

(Doton: Enchou kangoku) – Earth Style: Dome Prison
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Description: This jutsu is used to trap an opponent in a dense dome of rock that rises up and imprisons the them, which can be further manipulated so that spikes will protrude from the inside of the dome piercing the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Note : Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note : No S rank earth techniques the following turn.
Note : Can only be taught by McKnockout

(Sunaton: Suna Kankaku) - Sand Release: Sand Sense
Type:Supplementary
RangeShort-Long
Damage Points:
Description:The user of this jutsu will be able to detect the opponent, summonings etc.. vibrations through sand on top and bottom, sense there location and instantly know there location.

-Last for 4 turns
-Need a sand source is required to use this jutsu.
After Gaara performs the tiger handseal and Loki sees his left leg begin to glow, Dietyl Ether chakra flows into his arms and skids to a halt just inside Mid Range of Gaara and his arms are wrapped in a colorless oily water source that is easily mistaken for water by those without the eyes to tell the difference until it is too late. As Gaara is performing the leg sweep, Loki is slamming his arms together and launching a DE Vortex towards the oncoming lightning. The Vortex scrapes the ground, picking up the lightning and not just overpowering it while stopping it from coming towards Loki, but the lightning causes a chemical reaction to the DE Vortex and it becomes a Flaming Vortex. Since the Vortex scrapes the ground the fire chakra will melt the ice towards you and evaporate it leaving no water behind. The fire then stays on the ground slowly turning it to Lava as the vortex continues towards you. Because the Vortex gets wider as it travels, it makes it extremely hard to avoid in either direction.

(Jiechiruēteruton: Eteru no Uzu) Diethyl Ether: Ether Vortex
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user forms liquid Diethyl Ether around his arms and claps his hands together. The liquid Diethyl Ether is then shot out towards the target as a very wide and powerful vortex of liquid Diethyl Ether. The Ether vortex gets wider the further it travels, to the point where it scrapes the surface of the ground.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per battle
- No Diethyl Ether techniques the next turn

As the Flaming DE/Lightning Vortex is coming towards Gaara, a horizontal rip in the earth appears directly behind him and under the heel of his foot in such a way that it makes Gaara loose his balance and the geyser like force launch push him upwards and forwards towards the Flaming Vortex.

(Doton/Jiechiruēteruton: Funki Ana) - Earth/Diethyl Ether: Fumarole
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 25
Damage: 40 (If ignited)
Description: The user will slams his hands together and cause a 5 meter wide 20 meters deep horizontal rip/fault in the earth to open up beneath the below the opponent. The fissure is continuously emitting Diethyl Ether from it with geyser like force for as long as the hole is open. The gas will fill the field within the next turn if not dealt with properly.
Notes:
- The Fumarole stays active for two turns if not dealt with.
- Any Heat/Fire/Lightning related source that comes into contact with the gas will cause an explosion at the range of the technique.

Unknown to Gaara, the Force that pushed him upwards is not just wind, but a gas that is spreading throughout the area. Loki then performs the Ram handseal and expels a large blast of Wind.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After Gaara performs the tiger handseal and Loki sees his left leg begin to glow, Dietyl Ether chakra flows into his arms and skids to a halt just inside Mid Range of Gaara and his arms are wrapped in a colorless oily water source that is easily mistaken for water by those without the eyes to tell the difference until it is too late. As Gaara is performing the leg sweep, Loki is slamming his arms together and launching a DE Vortex towards the oncoming lightning. The Vortex scrapes the ground, picking up the lightning and not just overpowering it while stopping it from coming towards Loki, but the lightning causes a chemical reaction to the DE Vortex and it becomes a Flaming Vortex. Since the Vortex scrapes the ground the fire chakra will melt the ice towards you and evaporate it leaving no water behind. The fire then stays on the ground slowly turning it to Lava as the vortex continues towards you. Because the Vortex gets wider as it travels, it makes it extremely hard to avoid in either direction.

(Jiechiruēteruton: Eteru no Uzu) Diethyl Ether: Ether Vortex
Description: The user forms liquid Diethyl Ether around his arms and claps his hands together. The liquid Diethyl Ether is then shot out towards the target as a very wide and powerful vortex of liquid Diethyl Ether. The Ether vortex gets wider the further it travels, to the point where it scrapes the surface of the ground.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per battle
- No Diethyl Ether techniques the next turn

As the Flaming DE/Lightning Vortex is coming towards Gaara, a horizontal rip in the earth appears directly behind him and under the heel of his foot in such a way that it makes Gaara loose his balance and the geyser like force launch push him upwards and forwards towards the Flaming Vortex.

(Doton/Jiechiruēteruton: Funki Ana) - Earth/Diethyl Ether: Fumarole
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 25
Damage: 40 (If ignited)
Description: The user will slams his hands together and cause a 5 meter wide 20 meters deep horizontal rip/fault in the earth to open up beneath the below the opponent. The fissure is continuously emitting Diethyl Ether from it with geyser like force for as long as the hole is open. The gas will fill the field within the next turn if not dealt with properly.
Notes:
- The Fumarole stays active for two turns if not dealt with.
- Any Heat/Fire/Lightning related source that comes into contact with the gas will cause an explosion at the range of the technique.

Unknown to Gaara, the Force that pushed him upwards is not just wind, but a gas that is spreading throughout the area. Loki then performs the Ram handseal and expels a large blast of Wind.

As I feel the vibration in the ground beneath me and there is a flaming vortex heading my way, I take the opportunity that your vision has been obscured to go underground before the rip is made. As I am merged underground, I move along with the earth as it gets ripped open. I sense it and move away from the area. A gas seems to be blowing across the side of the rip which I assume is some sort of gas or maybe wind. I am not too sure. Suddenly, an explosion occurs at the area I was before. I am very sure now that the gas which was beneath my previous location had something to do with it and isn't just regular wind. I reemerge mid-range to your left in a matter of seconds and then activate a wind technique. A flower grows to very near to you on your left-hand side and begins sucking in the harmful substances in the air. Since your Ehter Fumarole technique stays active for two turns, my wind flower will stay there continue to suck in the gas your technique keeps releasing. You do not hear the sound of the wind flower due to your horned helmet and my location is still unknown to you as well since you are concentrating to the front. Suddenly, gigantic roots emerge out of the ground around you and grab you by the hands and legs, squeezing them so hard, the roots crush them. As they do that, they also pull your body to the ground in a way so you can't get up. I finish up my move by having some of my sand enter the ground beneath me and churn for more sand underground.

(Doton : Buraindosakana) - Earth Release : Blind Fishes
Type : Supplementary
Chakra cost : 30 (+20 if user sacrifices chakra for teammate)
Damage points : N/A
Description : Much more of an advanced version of the useful digging or merging underground techniques, this technique enables the user to merge and swim across the ground below with a teammate, if wanted to, so that both of them goes underground though the user will have to hold onto the person he wants to go underground with. Once underground, the user's hand will be unable to let go of the person he went underground with and will have to take him or her to wherever the user is going to. When this happens, whomever that is affected will be blind temporarily during the period they are underground due to the complete darkness underground. The user however is the only one that knows what happens as he this technique allows him to sense what happens on the surface similiar to how Hiding Like A Mole does too.

Note : Cannot be used on enemies
Note : Can only be performed three times per battle
Note : Not necessary to bring a teammate along during this technique
Note : The teammate will have to mold his own earth chakra around himself
Note : Whomever is affected by the technique is blind for the period they are underground
Note : No other technique apart from Earth Release may be used while this technique is active
Note : User must sacrifice 20 more chakra points if his teammate doesn't want to use his own chakra

(Fuuton : Junshin) - Wind Release : Purity
Type : Defensive / Supplementary
Chakra cost : 30
Description : The user performs the 'Snake' handseal and concentrates his wind chakra into a certain spot on the ground. With this, the air on the ground starts swirling and forms a flower. This flower has but a single petal stuck onto its head. This wind manifested flower scans the surrounding battlefield for gas that causes damage in the body (poison, acid, etc). When it has located a gaseous threat, it will immediately start sucking the air at great speed at the gas, sucking the gas all up. Due to the chakra within it, it is controlled only to be able to sense harmful-type of gases. Not wind-techniques or the enemy. The moment it starts sucking up the gas, that single petal falls onto the ground as a sign of impurity. After fully sucking up the gas, it explodes non-violently. That tiny explosion doesn't have the power to bruise a human and hence, is not used offensively.

Note : Lasts for four of the user's turn
Note : It is only able to sense harmful gases
Note : The tiny explosion can't hurt anybody
Note : Can only be used four times per battle
Note : Constantly scans the battlefield every turn
Note : It is much bigger than an average flower
Note : Takes a few seconds to fully absorb most of the gas.
Note : People can still see the swirling air and the shape much clearly, even without a dojutsu

(Tsukene : Koudotsukene no jutsu) - Root Release : Advanced Root Style Technique
Type : Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Damage points : 60
Description : With this technique the user is able to create large-sized roots to shoot out of the ground or out of both the user's palms after having the user's arm connected side by side. This enables the user to create weapons, shields and shapes such as boxes and needles out of roots to attack the enemy or defend the user. This is just as versatile and powerful as any other elemental creation technique.

Note : Must know Root Release
Note : Can only be used thrice per battle

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I feel the vibration in the ground beneath me and there is a flaming vortex heading my way, I take the opportunity that your vision has been obscured to go underground before the rip is made. As I am merged underground, I move along with the earth as it gets ripped open. I sense it and move away from the area. A gas seems to be blowing across the side of the rip which I assume is some sort of gas or maybe wind. I am not too sure. Suddenly, an explosion occurs at the area I was before. I am very sure now that the gas which was beneath my previous location had something to do with it and isn't just regular wind. I reemerge mid-range to your left in a matter of seconds and then activate a wind technique. A flower grows to very near to you on your left-hand side and begins sucking in the harmful substances in the air. Since your Ehter Fumarole technique stays active for two turns, my wind flower will stay there continue to suck in the gas your technique keeps releasing. You do not hear the sound of the wind flower due to your horned helmet and my location is still unknown to you as well since you are concentrating to the front. Suddenly, gigantic roots emerge out of the ground around you and grab you by the hands and legs, squeezing them so hard, the roots crush them. As they do that, they also pull your body to the ground in a way so you can't get up. I finish up my move by having some of my sand enter the ground beneath me and churn for more sand underground.

Description : Much more of an advanced version of the useful digging or merging underground techniques, this technique enables the user to merge and swim across the ground below with a teammate, if wanted to, so that both of them goes underground though the user will have to hold onto the person he wants to go underground with. Once underground, the user's hand will be unable to let go of the person he went underground with and will have to take him or her to wherever the user is going to. When this happens, whomever that is affected will be blind temporarily during the period they are underground due to the complete darkness underground. The user however is the only one that knows what happens as he this technique allows him to sense what happens on the surface similiar to how Hiding Like A Mole does too.

Note : Whomever is affected by the technique is blind for the period they are underground
Note : No other technique apart from Earth Release may be used while this technique is active
Note : User must sacrifice 20 more chakra points if his teammate doesn't want to use his own chakra

Description : The user performs the 'Snake' handseal and concentrates his wind chakra into a certain spot on the ground. With this, the air on the ground starts swirling and forms a flower. This flower has but a single petal stuck onto its head. This wind manifested flower scans the surrounding battlefield for gas that causes damage in the body (poison, acid, etc). When it has located a gaseous threat, it will immediately start sucking the air at great speed at the gas, sucking the gas all up. Due to the chakra within it, it is controlled only to be able to sense harmful-type of gases. Not wind-techniques or the enemy. The moment it starts sucking up the gas, that single petal falls onto the ground as a sign of impurity. After fully sucking up the gas, it explodes non-violently. That tiny explosion doesn't have the power to bruise a human and hence, is not used offensively.

Note : People can still see the swirling air and the shape much clearly, even without a dojutsu

(Tsukene : Koudotsukene no jutsu) - Root Release : Advanced Root Style Technique
Description : With this technique the user is able to create large-sized roots to shoot out of the ground or out of both the user's palms after having the user's arm connected side by side. This enables the user to create weapons, shields and shapes such as boxes and needles out of roots to attack the enemy or defend the user. This is just as versatile and powerful as any other elemental creation technique.

Emperor agrees that you are stuck underground unable to come up. Most of the ground is covered with ice. The rest of it is covered in Fire that is slowly turning the earth to Lava.

You cannot come up through the ice and if you do try to come up through the earth that is turning to lava, you will be severely burned.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Emperor agrees that you are stuck underground unable to come up. Most of the ground is covered with ice. The rest of it is covered in Fire that is slowly turning the earth to Lava.

You cannot come up through the ice and if you do try to come up through the earth that is turning to lava, you will be severely burned.
Honestly, I didn't want to bring this up till now to avoid arguments and I was kind of thinking that you wanted a great fight since you kept on telling me that you were excited for our match.

I used a lightning whip that came from your side. You used the DE vortex to your front. The whip would have sliced off your feet and electrocute you, no? And the entire field isn't covered with ice, I shattered all the ice to my right, your left with the lightning whip hence, the reason why I re-emerged to your left. What Emperor told you was based on your wording that the entire field has been converted to ice. You emphasized the point regarding everywhere is ice through your vm so he might have misunderstood.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh~kay.

My apologies, Hazama, Yusuke. I didn't read the fight thread properly the first time.

Now let's shift to the point where Yusuke uses the leg whip. He uses a leg sweep which I hadn't noted earlier. This would destory all the icea mid-range of him on one side of him, like a half-semicircle, but before it hits you would hit your freaky vortex.
Now, the vortex dosn't specify whether it is big enough to reach mid-range, but it clearly isn't - a vortex is circular, and released from your hands, five feet or so above ground, its maximum size is to scrape the ground - i.e. end to end, its probably ten feet, which is roughly three metres, of which only one and a half is on the side free of ice.
Now the fire could spread, but unlikely that quickly enough to get to five metres, or the very edge of mid-range, let alone middle of it, so Yusuke can come up in an area free of both ice and fire, though he has to douse it quickly or break the ice to continue being there.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh~kay.

My apologies, Hazama, Yusuke. I didn't read the fight thread properly the first time.

Now let's shift to the point where Yusuke uses the leg whip. He uses a leg sweep which I hadn't noted earlier. This would destory all the icea mid-range of him on one side of him, like a half-semicircle, but before it hits you would hit your freaky vortex.
Now, the vortex dosn't specify whether it is big enough to reach mid-range, but it clearly isn't - a vortex is circular, and released from your hands, five feet or so above ground, its maximum size is to scrape the ground - i.e. end to end, its probably ten feet, which is roughly three metres, of which only one and a half is on the side free of ice.
Now the fire could spread, but unlikely that quickly enough to get to five metres, or the very edge of mid-range, let alone middle of it, so Yusuke can come up in an area free of both ice and fire, though he has to douse it quickly or break the ice to continue being there.
Thank you. I'll continue with your ruling.

After hearing the explosion, Loki, who hadn't heard any screams of pain nor the smell of burning flesh, knew that Gaara must have escaped somehow. He quickly scanned the battlefield. Most of it was indeed still covered in ice, save for the rest of the sections that the fire Vortex occupied and was turning the ground to Lava. The fact that Gaara was not in the air means that Gaara had managed to avoid the fumarole before the explosion kicked in that narrow window. Loki then remembered the reach of the Lightning whip and looked out to his left. There was a section that had no fire with broken up Ice.

If he went underground, This would be the only area he could safely come up if he went underground without harm to himself.

Loki was thinking this while charging his Hyouton chakra into the air around that designated spot. Loki noticed that the Fire was slowly making its way to cover that area that Gaara was standing on, and aimed to keep him there, or force him into the fire. As Gaara rose out the ground, there were over a thousand sharp and pointy Icicles formed above and around his location. They flew towards him from every possible angle, leaving nowhere to escape.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain

As the Needles converged upon Gaara, Loki had him trapped in a Genjutsu where there are thousands of snakes surrounding him and crushing his body as soon as he recognizes them, which paralyzes him and keeps him in place.

(Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

While paralyzed, Gaara is quickly trapped by a water orb and suffocating.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

By the time the orb has formed, The icicles will have pierced the water orb and Gaara as well.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you. I'll continue with your ruling.

After hearing the explosion, Loki, who hadn't heard any screams of pain nor the smell of burning flesh, knew that Gaara must have escaped somehow. He quickly scanned the battlefield. Most of it was indeed still covered in ice, save for the rest of the sections that the fire Vortex occupied and was turning the ground to Lava. The fact that Gaara was not in the air means that Gaara had managed to avoid the fumarole before the explosion kicked in that narrow window. Loki then remembered the reach of the Lightning whip and looked out to his left. There was a section that had no fire with broken up Ice.

If he went underground, This would be the only area he could safely come up if he went underground without harm to himself.

Loki was thinking this while charging his Hyouton chakra into the air around that designated spot. Loki noticed that the Fire was slowly making its way to cover that area that Gaara was standing on, and aimed to keep him there, or force him into the fire. As Gaara rose out the ground, there were over a thousand sharp and pointy Icicles formed above and around his location. They flew towards him from every possible angle, leaving nowhere to escape.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Range: Short – Mid
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain

As the Needles converged upon Gaara, Loki had him trapped in a Genjutsu where there are thousands of snakes surrounding him and crushing his body as soon as he recognizes them, which paralyzes him and keeps him in place.

(Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

While paralyzed, Gaara is quickly trapped by a water orb and suffocating.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

By the time the orb has formed, The icicles will have pierced the water orb and Gaara as well.
I re-emerge out of the ground and notice the thousands of icicles spikes floating in the air above me. Still resurfacing, the ground behind me begins rising and forms a gigantic stone golem. The golem sways it's gigantic right arm against all the icicles in the air to his front, including the left and right, shattering them easily while using its left arm to smash into you from above, crushing you like a pulp. The icicles that were behind crashes into his back and gets shattered. My eye glows a translucent blue, hence I am not affected by the illusion techique. The blue dissipates a moment after fulfilling it's purpose and while that happens, I form a little wind flower to your left but if your looking at me now, then its to your front. It takes in the Diethyl Ether gas that has only been recently released into the air. There isn't a high, concentrated amount but it's still a good enough amount that still makes it very dangerous. As for the gushing water imprisonment, it has been dealt with as well. My golem uses it's right hand to get rid of the water easily due to it being much stronger and then pulls me out of the rest of water orb.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.
(Boushirenzu) - Eye-piece Lens
Range : Short
Chakra cost : 35 (+5 to maintain)
Description : This is merely just two eye-piece lens that are specially designed to utilize chakra within them. Once placed in the user's eyes, the eye-piece lens aren't visible to the enemy eyes and will only turn visible when coming in contact with enemy chakra. When this happens, it starts turning a translucent colour of blue and then fades away. The purpose of the technique is to block out enemy chakra that is sent via the eye, making it a defense against genjutsu that require eye contact or transference of chakra to the user's mind. The user is not able to control when it can be activated, it will self-activated once detecting enemy chakra trying to enter the user's body.

Note: Usable only once per battle
Note: Only up to B-rank illusion techniques
Note: Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
Note: Unable of defending against MS level techniques
Note: Not capable of activating manually by the user
Note: Counts as a move when it self-activates
Note: Can either be stated in the user's biography or the start of a battle

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I re-emerge out of the ground and notice the thousands of icicles spikes floating in the air above me. Still resurfacing, the ground behind me begins rising and forms a gigantic stone golem. The golem sways it's gigantic right arm against all the icicles in the air to his front, including the left and right, shattering them easily while using its left arm to smash into you from above, crushing you like a pulp. The icicles that were behind crashes into his back and gets shattered. My eye glows a translucent blue, hence I am not affected by the illusion techique. The blue dissipates a moment after fulfilling it's purpose and while that happens, I form a little wind flower to your left but if your looking at me now, then its to your front. It takes in the Diethyl Ether gas that has only been recently released into the air. There isn't a high, concentrated amount but it's still a good enough amount that still makes it very dangerous. As for the gushing water imprisonment, it has been dealt with as well. My golem uses it's right hand to get rid of the water easily due to it being much stronger and then pulls me out of the rest of water orb.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.
(Boushirenzu) - Eye-piece Lens
Range : Short
Chakra cost : 35 (+5 to maintain)
Description : This is merely just two eye-piece lens that are specially designed to utilize chakra within them. Once placed in the user's eyes, the eye-piece lens aren't visible to the enemy eyes and will only turn visible when coming in contact with enemy chakra. When this happens, it starts turning a translucent colour of blue and then fades away. The purpose of the technique is to block out enemy chakra that is sent via the eye, making it a defense against genjutsu that require eye contact or transference of chakra to the user's mind. The user is not able to control when it can be activated, it will self-activated once detecting enemy chakra trying to enter the user's body.

Note: Usable only once per battle
Note: Only up to B-rank illusion techniques
Note: Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
Note: Unable of defending against MS level techniques
Note: Not capable of activating manually by the user
Note: Counts as a move when it self-activates
Note: Can either be stated in the user's biography or the start of a battle

As the large Golem is swatting the Ice crystals away like flies and Gaara's Eyes turn blue, Loki takes note that it has become weaker, is it would have had at least 200 of the ice crystals stab it in the back as it rose to protect Gaara from those crystals in the back, and swatting all the rest. Loki then performs the Snake handseal while channeling lightning chakra into his hand and shoots out a long lightning bolt at the hand/arm of the golem as it was being swung towards him.
Loki then went on to split the lightning bolt into two, taking out one of the arms and aiming the other for the chest of the golem. The debris from the destroyed golem would then call down on top of Gaara and crush him.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Loki then materialized two large tsunami's at the sides of Gaara just short range from him. The Tsunami to Gaara's right would be formed right where the Earth was still being turned into fire by the previous flaming DE/Lightning combination. That half of the wall would become a flaming DE/Lightning Tsunami as it traveled, dragging the flames across the floor as it goes along.
This further decreases the amount of land you are capable of standing on. The tsunami to Gaara's left travels still as a normal DE Tsunami that resembles water. The tsunami's travel at such an even speed that if one of the waves is taken out, the other will be smashing into the opponent.
If the waves happen to collide, the flaming DE/Lightning will take on the regular DE Wave and continue out to Gaara's Left, Enveloping the entire row in Fire. The Ice will melt and the Earth will turn slowly into Lava.

(Jiechiruēteruton: Kanen-sei No Shōtotsu Tsunami) Diethyl Ether: Flammable Collision Waves
Range: Mid - Long
Description: The user will materialize two Tsunami waves which come from both sides of the opponent. When the waves collide, they crush anything in between them. The earth is then soaked in Diethyl Ether. If ignited by fire or lightning, the area will stay on fire until dosed appropriately.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice per battle
- No Diethyl Ether the previous turn
- No Diethyl Ether for the next turn

Loki then performs 3 handseals and sends his chakra a full range behind Gaara into the earth where it will lay dormant. Loki knows that Gaara will have no way of knowing that the Gas was underground.

(Jiechirueteruton: Anda-Guraundo Bun'ya) - Diethyl Ether: Underground Field
Chakra cost: 40 (+10 per turn)
Damage Points: 80 (If the gas is ignited)
Description: After performing three quick hand seals, the user will create Diethyl Ether in its gaseous form underground, hiding within the small pores in the earth. This technique does not harm the opponent in any way unless the gas is inhaled or ignited. The opponent won't be able to realize what's being created underground unless he has the Sharingan or Byakugan to see the Diethyl Ether in its gas form. Every time an earth style technique is used and comes directly from the ground, Diethyl Ether gas will leak out of the pores in the ground through the technique itself and thus who ever is near the gas will inhale it or possibly ignite it.
Notes:
- The field stays active for four turns.
- Can only be used once per battle
- No Diethyl Ether techniques for the next two turns.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the large Golem is swatting the Ice crystals away like flies and Gaara's Eyes turn blue, Loki takes note that it has become weaker, is it would have had at least 200 of the ice crystals stab it in the back as it rose to protect Gaara from those crystals in the back, and swatting all the rest. Loki then performs the Snake handseal while channeling lightning chakra into his hand and shoots out a long lightning bolt at the hand/arm of the golem as it was being swung towards him.
Loki then went on to split the lightning bolt into two, taking out one of the arms and aiming the other for the chest of the golem. The debris from the destroyed golem would then call down on top of Gaara and crush him.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Loki then materialized two large tsunami's at the sides of Gaara just short range from him. The Tsunami to Gaara's right would be formed right where the Earth was still being turned into fire by the previous flaming DE/Lightning combination. That half of the wall would become a flaming DE/Lightning Tsunami as it traveled, dragging the flames across the floor as it goes along.
This further decreases the amount of land you are capable of standing on. The tsunami to Gaara's left travels still as a normal DE Tsunami that resembles water. The tsunami's travel at such an even speed that if one of the waves is taken out, the other will be smashing into the opponent.
If the waves happen to collide, the flaming DE/Lightning will take on the regular DE Wave and continue out to Gaara's Left, Enveloping the entire row in Fire. The Ice will melt and the Earth will turn slowly into Lava.

(Jiechiruēteruton: Kanen-sei No Shōtotsu Tsunami) Diethyl Ether: Flammable Collision Waves
Range: Mid - Long
Description: The user will materialize two Tsunami waves which come from both sides of the opponent. When the waves collide, they crush anything in between them. The earth is then soaked in Diethyl Ether. If ignited by fire or lightning, the area will stay on fire until dosed appropriately.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice per battle
- No Diethyl Ether the previous turn
- No Diethyl Ether for the next turn

Loki then performs 3 handseals and sends his chakra a full range behind Gaara into the earth where it will lay dormant. Loki knows that Gaara will have no way of knowing that the Gas was underground.

(Jiechirueteruton: Anda-Guraundo Bun'ya) - Diethyl Ether: Underground Field
Chakra cost: 40 (+10 per turn)
Damage Points: 80 (If the gas is ignited)
Description: After performing three quick hand seals, the user will create Diethyl Ether in its gaseous form underground, hiding within the small pores in the earth. This technique does not harm the opponent in any way unless the gas is inhaled or ignited. The opponent won't be able to realize what's being created underground unless he has the Sharingan or Byakugan to see the Diethyl Ether in its gas form. Every time an earth style technique is used and comes directly from the ground, Diethyl Ether gas will leak out of the pores in the ground through the technique itself and thus who ever is near the gas will inhale it or possibly ignite it.
Notes:
- The field stays active for four turns.
- Can only be used once per battle
- No Diethyl Ether techniques for the next two turns.
Through my eyes, even with the translucent blue, I see that out of your hand you release some streaky-line technique through the air and towards my golem. At this time, i would have successfully perform Wind Release : Purity as the blue eyes happen as I do the wind technique. I follow this up right after you perforrm the lightning technique by making the ground beneath you rumble madly, causing you to lose your balance and disrupting your usage of the next technique. As you fall, a source of water materializes around your body, including your head and then bursts upwards which sends you flying above. From within the water source, water bullets strike you. As the water bullets continuously shoot from the water, they come together to form a water dragon that finishes you off. As for the falling rock debris, my sand comes to my aid and defends me from the rocks, almost automatic.

(Shindou : Yure) - Vibration release : Tremor
Range : Mid - Long
Description : This technique is cause by the mass amount of vibrations that occurs in the ground beneath the target or desired location. Due to the vibrations, it is able to shake the land, causing long tremors that can cause the target to lose balance and fall to the ground, unable to get up till the tremor is over or another method that can overcome this. The tremor is so wild that ninjas are unable of even utilizing their chakra in their feet to keep them standing which is a common and easy counter for enemies to use and render these types of attacks useless.

Note : Usable five times per battle
Note : Must know Vibration Release
Note : If used at short-range, the user will feel the tremor as well
Note : Cannot be used in short-range or else the user will get affected as-well

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
Type: Defense
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Through my eyes, even with the translucent blue, I see that out of your hand you release some streaky-line technique through the air and towards my golem. At this time, i would have successfully perform Wind Release : Purity as the blue eyes happen as I do the wind technique. I follow this up right after you perforrm the lightning technique by making the ground beneath you rumble madly, causing you to lose your balance and disrupting your usage of the next technique. As you fall, a source of water materializes around your body, including your head and then bursts upwards which sends you flying above. From within the water source, water bullets strike you. As the water bullets continuously shoot from the water, they come together to form a water dragon that finishes you off. As for the falling rock debris, my sand comes to my aid and defends me from the rocks, almost automatic.

(Shindou : Yure) - Vibration release : Tremor
Range : Mid - Long
Description : This technique is cause by the mass amount of vibrations that occurs in the ground beneath the target or desired location. Due to the vibrations, it is able to shake the land, causing long tremors that can cause the target to lose balance and fall to the ground, unable to get up till the tremor is over or another method that can overcome this. The tremor is so wild that ninjas are unable of even utilizing their chakra in their feet to keep them standing which is a common and easy counter for enemies to use and render these types of attacks useless.

Note : Usable five times per battle
Note : Must know Vibration Release
Note : If used at short-range, the user will feel the tremor as well
Note : Cannot be used in short-range or else the user will get affected as-well

Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
I believe that you have the timeline messed up.

You - contacts turn blue dispelling gen
me - FALSE darkness
You - wind technique that absorbs gas(why i dont know there is no more gass on the field but you said you used it. it also doesnt affect me any type of way so i'm just going to ignore it.
Me - Collision Waves
you - tremor

If you would continue with your tremor, by that time the waves would have smashed into you and the golem as well.

as The ground tremors below me, the ice cracks and i begin to fall forwards on my knees, with my hands on the floor. being on all fours I'm able to stabilize myself and cause a large abundance of ice spikes to form out of the ground from you left in such a way that they will stab you as well as penetrate the sand preventing it from being able to save you from the golem that would crash downwards onto you. the golem is heavy enough to break the ice spikes and crash down on top of you while ice shards rip you to pieces. the ice spikes are formed in such a way that you will not know that they are coming until it is too late, your own tremors masking that of mine. The spikes push you out to the right and towards the fire. (thought by right, the fire should have spread and reached you by now.)

(Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
Type: Attack/Defense
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

As this happens, i am blasted up into the air from you water technique. I snap my fingers while channeling Hyouton chakra through my body. The chakra freezes the water bullets before they can form into the dragon.
It forms a thin wall layer of ice below me. I use that layer of ice as a surface to scream against, the scream launching me higher into the air and forwards towards you at incredible speed.
while flying i throw several kunai with ex tags at you.

(Hyouton: Ko Rudosunapu) Ice Release: Cold Snap
Type: Defense/Supplementary/Attack
Description: user concentrates a vast amount of Hyouton chakra inside of their body, and with a snap of their fingers, projects a 360 degree Nagashi like wave of ice from their body, capable of freezing anything that it comes into contact with in place, along with effectively providing a source of Ice for the user by forming stalagmites that protrude from the ground around the user. The ground short range all around and under the user forms a 1 foot thick layer of Ice. Anyone other than the user caught in this range will be instantly frozen and paralyzed.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: User cannot use any Black Ice Techniques for 2 turns.

Ototon: Banshī no Hikō [Sound Release: Flight of the Banshee]
Chakra: 20
Description: The user, while in the air, channels sound chakra in his mouth and performs a high pitched supersonic scream that produces sound waves from his mouth. These sound waves, when angled correctly at the ground or any surface (has been seen used on water/liquid source as well) and will levitate the user, allowing for controlled flight.

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that you have the timeline messed up.

You - contacts turn blue dispelling gen
me - FALSE darkness
You - wind technique that absorbs gas(why i dont know there is no more gass on the field but you said you used it. it also doesnt affect me any type of way so i'm just going to ignore it.
Me - Collision Waves
you - tremor

If you would continue with your tremor, by that time the waves would have smashed into you and the golem as well.

as The ground tremors below me, the ice cracks and i begin to fall forwards on my knees, with my hands on the floor. being on all fours I'm able to stabilize myself and cause a large abundance of ice spikes to form out of the ground from you left in such a way that they will stab you as well as penetrate the sand preventing it from being able to save you from the golem that would crash downwards onto you. the golem is heavy enough to break the ice spikes and crash down on top of you while ice shards rip you to pieces. the ice spikes are formed in such a way that you will not know that they are coming until it is too late, your own tremors masking that of mine. The spikes push you out to the right and towards the fire. (thought by right, the fire should have spread and reached you by now.)

(Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
Type: Attack/Defense
Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

As this happens, i am blasted up into the air from you water technique. I snap my fingers while channeling Hyouton chakra through my body. The chakra freezes the water bullets before they can form into the dragon.
It forms a thin wall layer of ice below me. I use that layer of ice as a surface to scream against, the scream launching me higher into the air and forwards towards you at incredible speed.
while flying i throw several kunai with ex tags at you.

(Hyouton: Ko Rudosunapu) Ice Release: Cold Snap
Type: Defense/Supplementary/Attack
Description: user concentrates a vast amount of Hyouton chakra inside of their body, and with a snap of their fingers, projects a 360 degree Nagashi like wave of ice from their body, capable of freezing anything that it comes into contact with in place, along with effectively providing a source of Ice for the user by forming stalagmites that protrude from the ground around the user. The ground short range all around and under the user forms a 1 foot thick layer of Ice. Anyone other than the user caught in this range will be instantly frozen and paralyzed.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: User cannot use any Black Ice Techniques for 2 turns.

Ototon: Banshī no Hikō [Sound Release: Flight of the Banshee]
Chakra: 20
Description: The user, while in the air, channels sound chakra in his mouth and performs a high pitched supersonic scream that produces sound waves from his mouth. These sound waves, when angled correctly at the ground or any surface (has been seen used on water/liquid source as well) and will levitate the user, allowing for controlled flight.
Nope, I don't have to perform the blue contacts. It performs itself so it happens as I perform the wind technique. The moment I completed that wind technique, you would have launched the lightning bolt.

As the ground begins me shaking even more slightly than before, I find it oddly leculiar because I knew myself that my own Tremor technique did not have the potential of reaching to me when I performed it at such a distance. I myself ignore it and instead, let my sand do the protecting as my bijuu was aware of what I am thinking too. I continue on and like before, the sand protects me from the ice spike easily as the ice spike is much of a physical attack. As I notice you, the water technique I had used beneath you had just froze. I clap my hands together and right at this time, you are just screaming into the ice layer beneath you. The vibration cube forms and your body slams itself into the side of the cube, incinerating you. You would have no time to react to the vibration cube as it forms, you would have just slammed into it. I clench my clapped hands together, destroying you for good.

(Shindou : Kinkorippou) - Vibration Release : Imprisonment Cube
Description : By performing a clap with the users hands, the user is capable of manifesting a vibration cube that vibrates extremely fast all around him or herself or a target to defend against an attack. For the whole time this is happening, the user's hand must be in the clap position at all times during its creation or else the technique will fail and fade away. The cube 2x2x2 in volume and the target or user will be at the very center, meaning each side of the cube is at least a meter away from them. Once the cube has been formed, the user is allowed to close both his hands, turning it into one closed fist, causing the cube to enclose upon whoever is inside, killing them.

Note : Can only be used twice per battle
Note : Requires hands to be in clap position as it forms
Note : Can also be performed on the user him or herself
Note : No Vibration Release of any rank to be used in the same turn
Note : The secondary effect counts as another jutsu to the three jutsu rule
Note : User will and can be hurt if he performs the technique when near the target

Closed fist looks like this :
You must be registered for see images

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I don't have to perform the blue contacts. It performs itself so it happens as I perform the wind technique. The moment I completed that wind technique, you would have launched the lightning bolt.

As the ground begins me shaking even more slightly than before, I find it oddly leculiar because I knew myself that my own Tremor technique did not have the potential of reaching to me when I performed it at such a distance. I myself ignore it and instead, let my sand do the protecting as my bijuu was aware of what I am thinking too. I continue on and like before, the sand protects me from the ice spike easily as the ice spike is much of a physical attack. As I notice you, the water technique I had used beneath you had just froze. I clap my hands together and right at this time, you are just screaming into the ice layer beneath you. The vibration cube forms and your body slams itself into the side of the cube, incinerating you. You would have no time to react to the vibration cube as it forms, you would have just slammed into it. I clench my clapped hands together, destroying you for good.

(Shindou : Kinkorippou) - Vibration Release : Imprisonment Cube
Description : By performing a clap with the users hands, the user is capable of manifesting a vibration cube that vibrates extremely fast all around him or herself or a target to defend against an attack. For the whole time this is happening, the user's hand must be in the clap position at all times during its creation or else the technique will fail and fade away. The cube 2x2x2 in volume and the target or user will be at the very center, meaning each side of the cube is at least a meter away from them. Once the cube has been formed, the user is allowed to close both his hands, turning it into one closed fist, causing the cube to enclose upon whoever is inside, killing them.

Note : Can only be used twice per battle
Note : Requires hands to be in clap position as it forms
Note : Can also be performed on the user him or herself
Note : No Vibration Release of any rank to be used in the same turn
Note : The secondary effect counts as another jutsu to the three jutsu rule
Note : User will and can be hurt if he performs the technique when near the target

Closed fist looks like this :
You must be registered for see images
Hmm ok. Sigh.....damn sand is getting on my very last nerves. >_<
But there wasn't just one spike, but an abundance of them.

As for your Vibration release tech. I was waiting on you to use that. lol. Surprised it took you so long. lol.

But I just want you to be aware of something. You have been standing in the same exact spot for the past few turns (this is my 3rd or 4th post since EMP's post) without moving. As Emperor said, the flame was possible of moving towards you.

As I am screaming, I see your sand covering to block you from the abundance of spikes. I then see you clasping your hands together and begin holding them. As you move your arms while I am flying upwards, I do the same, forming a handseal quickly and send a surge of Solar Wind chakra throughout my whole entire body as your Vibration Cube forms. The green heat wave coming out of my body preventing me from being harmed. The green solar wind heat wave absorbs the Vibrations and becomes stronger as the aura is sent in every and all directions.

{Though your Vibration chakra is strong against Fire and Lightning, 2 of the 3 components of Solar Wind (The other obviously being Wind which it is weak against), my Solar Wind is strong against everything Wind/Fire/Lightning and anythng made up of those elements (Vibration is made up of Fire and Lightning), which makes my Solar Wind chakra capable of absorbing the Vibration release just before my body slams into it and become stronger. Now it is a Strong S Ranked Green Heat Wave going in all directions. Also, you should know that the reason your Vibration Release would be able to incinerate me is because of the heat that is produced from it, which not only would my Solar Wind till absorb, but I am immune to extreme heat thanks to Solar Wind and my Blazing Earth CE, which is stated in the bio.}

Taiyofuton: Ororaōraburasuto [Solar Wind: Aurora Aura Blast]
Type: Attack/defense
Description: User channels solar wind chakra inside their body and with a handseal expels it in a great heat wave all around their body and in every direction up to long range. The heat wave is capable of making anything that is flammable ignite and cause severe burns on anything that is capable of burning (flesh, paper etc) and melt ice.
Note: No A ranked or above solar wind techniques for one turn.
Note: Though the aura blast goes in all directions, it is not hot enough to turn the ground into lava, but instead it will be like walking on hot coals.
Note: Can only be used 2X per battle
Note: User must wait 4 turns to use this technique again

As I continue to fly upwards into the air, the heat wave spreading throughout the battlefield, the ice would become melted, the fire burning the earth would become absorbed, also strengthening the Solar Wind Heat Wave. The Lava still on the ground, the ground unbearable for those not immune for solar wind to be walked on. Your sand would turn into glass and become unusable to you. The Steam from the Solar Wind melting the Ice so quickly would block your vision as I flew into the steam being hidden from your sight.

After the handseal and before I fly into the stea, you are trapped in a movement restricting Genjutsu that requires no handseals to perform, so it is done right after the chakra is expelled. (Basically any move you do requiring more than one handseal you will be caught in the genjutsu by the second handseal preventing you from moving whle the heat wave chars your body)

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I've read over all your moves a few times and in my opinion this fight was pretty much even to be honest. No one really got the upperhand for more than a turn. But what caught my attention was the various usage of elements (KGs, CEs, Bijuu, etc.) Both participants used their respected skills to perfection, but if I had to choose, I'd have to give the win to Hazam due to the fact his combinations were nearly flawless. He used Yusuke's attacks against him in some cases and was able to render Root Release almost useless with his Ice. Yusuke also performed wonderfully, but in the end, if I had to choose a winner at this point in the fight, it would be Hazama; he just edged Yusuke out in my opinion.

Choice: Hazama ^_^

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm ok. Sigh.....damn sand is getting on my very last nerves. >_<
But there wasn't just one spike, but an abundance of them.

As for your Vibration release tech. I was waiting on you to use that. lol. Surprised it took you so long. lol.

But I just want you to be aware of something. You have been standing in the same exact spot for the past few turns (this is my 3rd or 4th post since EMP's post) without moving. As Emperor said, the flame was possible of moving towards you.
Yeah, cause the timeframe barely changed xd

Anyways, congratulations. Thanks for the great match bro. :ice: