Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rules Are:
* Must have been on Narutobase for at the minimum, a year.
* Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count
* Stealing is not allowed
* Terrain is made by the thread maker
* You have a window of 5 days to reply to your thread, or you're disqualified
* CJs are allowed, and by default CEs are. If both participants agree, then CEs can be disabled [I don't care, up to you]
* If you are to argue, you have to alert your opponent before going to a higher power.​

I will be using Lightning Uchiha, 3T sharingan activated, cba to find the link.
Post your bio and decide who goes first.

Good luck and let's have some fun ^^
(sorry if I reply late, final exams are killing me >_>)

Reactions: Anduril

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot to say range and terrain, so just assume we are on mid range on a plain field with a lake to your right (my left) lol
silly me ~_~

alrighty then ^_^

Let's see what you've got..
As Lightning sees Vincent she immideately casts a genjutsu on him using her sharingan. Once trapped in the genjutsu, Vincent will see a shadowy figure appear in front of him, which will grow to an enormous size and cover you in darkness where after it will grab him and cover him in threads to paralyse him. Whilst this is happening, Lightning sends a spear of lightning from her mouth towards Vincent (adding the fact that doujutsu does not require hand seals, and false darkness neither, which reduces the time difference between both) and creates two clones (L1 right of her, L2 left of her). L1 on throws three kunais with exploding tags towards Vincent and at the same moment Lightning pushes L2 forwards, secretly tagging her with an explosive tag whilst she does that and L2 takes her sword off of her back whilst she starts running towards Vincent.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forgot to say range and terrain, so just assume we are on mid range on a plain field with a lake to your right (my left) lol
silly me ~_~

alrighty then ^_^

Let's see what you've got..
As Lightning sees Vincent she immideately casts a genjutsu on him using her sharingan. Once trapped in the genjutsu, Vincent will see a shadowy figure appear in front of him, which will grow to an enormous size and cover you in darkness where after it will grab him and cover him in threads to paralyse him. Whilst this is happening, Lightning sends a spear of lightning from her mouth towards Vincent (adding the fact that doujutsu does not require hand seals, and false darkness neither, which reduces the time difference between both) and creates two clones (L1 right of her, L2 left of her). L1 on throws three kunais with exploding tags towards Vincent and at the same moment Lightning pushes L2 forwards, secretly tagging her with an explosive tag whilst she does that and L2 takes her sword off of her back whilst she starts running towards Vincent.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
>_> genjutsu, how predictable, and comical

*as a med ninja my chakra is constantly attuned to detect the slightest disturbance in my own body, your chakra invading my system will trigger this, instantly alerting me of your attempt, and as a side effect disrupting my carefully monitored chakra flow causes it to inflict pain upon my body, dispelling your technique before it takes hold.

(Yes, being a med ninja comes with some cool tricks xD)

I then make a single seal and release several blades of wind aimed at:
1) Your torso
2) your legs
3) just above your head

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

while this occurs, the ground across the battlefield changes colour to a odd grey and becomes sandy.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
-Only used twice per battle

I then summon the toad sennin, ma and pa

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

NB: just so you know, thanks to my akatsuki ring(s) all fuuin i perform has a 1 rank increase in power, i take half the damage from forbidden techniques and all genjutsu i perform do not require seals

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_> genjutsu, how predictable, and comical

*as a med ninja my chakra is constantly attuned to detect the slightest disturbance in my own body, your chakra invading my system will trigger this, instantly alerting me of your attempt, and as a side effect disrupting my carefully monitored chakra flow causes it to inflict pain upon my body, dispelling your technique before it takes hold.

(Yes, being a med ninja comes with some cool tricks xD)

I then make a single seal and release several blades of wind aimed at:
1) Your torso
2) your legs
3) just above your head

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

while this occurs, the ground across the battlefield changes colour to a odd grey and becomes sandy.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.

I then summon the toad sennin, ma and pa

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

NB: just so you know, thanks to my akatsuki ring(s) all fuuin i perform has a 1 rank increase in power, i take half the damage from forbidden techniques and all genjutsu i perform do not require seals
predictable how? I rarely use genjutsu as my first jutsu xD
But this is quite interesting.

I use my sharingan to monitor your chakra networks and I notice there are no fluctuations or signs of you being trapped in the illusion. As you begin to mould chakra into wind, I observe the handseals and realise your motive. When you release the wind I turn myself into water, but still look like I am solid. Then I wait for a second or two before I lose my shape into liquid, dodging the hit. Using my water body, I use my chakra to materialize more water across the area using nature transformation, roughly at the same time(or with little difference) you're covering the ground with silicon. Now that there is more water I can reach all the way towards you. Because silicon is weak to water I will have no problem reaching you. Then, at the moment I reach you I transform back into solid state, whilst I grab your hand, stopping you from summoning the toads. Without wasting a second I trap you in an orb of water so that you cannot move nor summon your toads, whilst I keep my arm into the orb. I then get with my other hand (right hand) my sword off of my back and swing it through the orb, slicing your throat.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
predictable how? I rarely use genjutsu as my first jutsu xD
But this is quite interesting.

I use my sharingan to monitor your chakra networks and I notice there are no fluctuations or signs of you being trapped in the illusion. As you begin to mould chakra into wind, I observe the handseals and realise your motive. When you release the wind I turn myself into water, but still look like I am solid. Then I wait for a second or two before I lose my shape into liquid, dodging the hit. Using my water body, I use my chakra to materialize more water across the area using nature transformation, roughly at the same time(or with little difference) you're covering the ground with silicon. Now that there is more water I can reach all the way towards you. Because silicon is weak to water I will have no problem reaching you. Then, at the moment I reach you I transform back into solid state, whilst I grab your hand, stopping you from summoning the toads. Without wasting a second I trap you in an orb of water so that you cannot move nor summon your toads, whilst I keep my arm into the orb. I then get with my other hand (right hand) my sword off of my back and swing it through the orb, slicing your throat.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.
to use another technique you cannot be in that liquid form, so simply your move does not work.

i'll make a move assuming you solidify to attack.

As you turn into water, i propel myself long range into the air on a honey pillar:

| Taibu Hani No Jutsu | Greater Honey technique
Type: Attack | Defense
Range: Short | Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will concentrate allot of chakra trough the Honey he's releasing turning it into a Solid Shape thus making the user possible to use their chakra to create medium pillars of Honey, medium sized tools, and medium sized shields of Honey.

and as you solidify I detonate the silicone covering the floor, blowing up the entire battle field:

Silicone Release: Explosion (Shirikon: Bakuha)
Description: The user concentrate their chakra into a silicone sand that they have made/control over. The user compresses the silicone sand in a desired area, making it have alot of pressure. The user releases the chakra and the silicone sand explodes making a very large explosion and anything in short range of it is hurt.
-The user is also hurt if caught in the blast.
-Only used on silicone sand the user has made/control over