Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely not a coincidence given that the second most OP material in Narutoverse is composed of all Natures and the Yata Mirror not containing those would be kinda awkward.

And if I'm correct, it's stated somewhere in the Databook that they possess all Nature Transformations?

I remember those days when fapboys singled just that line in the Databook out to try and prove the shield could block and reflect elemental attacks only XD. Truly retarded those days were.

Reactions: Pappasaur
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna post and say the same thing over and over again only to hear some terrible arguments regarding the whole matter, just no.

I would like to see the Yata's feats tho.:bdpf:

You must be registered for see images

Yata literally has no physical form, it changes itself to fit the situation, it literally negs any and all attacks no matter what

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not gonna post and say the same thing over and over again only to hear some terrible arguments regarding the whole matter, just no.

I would like to see the Yata's feats tho.:bdpf:
Yata blocked the explosion caused by a Bijuu Dama, Wind Rasenshuriken and Yasaka no Magatama though. People always forget this.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao at shit arguments. Im guessing those arguments end with Oro's counter for genjutsu?
Nope, it's "No, Oro doesn't have any of the abilities you've mentioned (wood style, zetsu abilities, etc..) because he didn't show any one of them".:|

Counter for genjutsu?
It's not really a counter, but all I'm trying to say is that he can "trick" him (besides, he can already break his 3t genjutsu, all he needed was some time). It's stupid to think that Oro would fight Itachi without preparing something for that. :/

Denying manga scans but claiming Orochimaru has Mokuton and SM despite being featless on that regard too. Ok then. :bouncy:
It didn't block it, end of discussion.xd
P.S Mokuton is #mangaFacts due fo Hashi's cells, and I've never said that Oro 100% has sage mode (I simply stated that it wouldn't make sense for him to not have it given the knowledge he got from Kabuto + Zetsu body + Mitsuki's existence :/).

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice catch. It could be.

The number 8 is also considered a lucky number in Japan!

Nope, it's "No, Oro doesn't have any of the abilities you've mentioned (wood style, zetsu abilities, etc..) because he didn't show any one of them".
:|

Counter for genjutsu?

It's not really a counter, but all I'm trying to say is that he can "trick" him (besides, he can already break his 3t genjutsu, all he needed was some time). It's stupid to think that Oro would fight Itachi without preparing something for that. :/

It didn't block it, end of discussion.xd
P.S Mokuton is #mangaFacts due fo Hashi's cells, and I've never said that Oro 100% has sage mode (I simply stated that it wouldn't make sense for him to not have it given the knowledge he got from Kabuto + Zetsu body + Mitsuki's existence :/).

Oh my, the fanfic is strong in this one.

@first bold

That is how it works. Neither it is stated in any of the Databooks.

MomoSaka seems to be so mad that Orochimaru was solo'd by the holy uchiha trinity (Itachi, Sasuke, Madara) XD

Not to mention the fact he is Boruto servant.

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah too bad it only feat is repeling a kunai.

Its said it repels anything yet we saw in manga its clear it doesn't repel sound and rays so sound / light based jutsu would make it useless.

All those jutsus would one shot Itachi if he is alone despite Yata :

Kabuto white rage
Tayuya flute genjutsu (enhanced by SM)
Mugen Tsukuyomi
Ma and Pa sound genjutsu

Last edited:
Reactions: MomoSaka

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MomoSaka seems to be so mad that Orochimaru was solo'd by the holy uchiha trinity (Itachi, Sasuke, Madara) XD
Itachi:
>First time he fights an Uchiha (and due to his "good" luck, it's the clan's most talented genjutsu user).
>He didn't know that Itachi had the Totsuka (Before he realized that, he was confident that he can take out Itachi even tho he had the yata).

Sasuke:
>He was sick.:|
>P.S Oro had the chance to kill him when he got paralyzed.

Madara:

Infinite tsukuyomi????:|

Well, technically Oro can solo him (Edo tensei).:happy:

Yeah too bad it only feat is repeling a kunai.

Its said it repels anything yet we saw in manga its clear it doesn't repel sound and rays so Kabuto's white rage would one shot.
+rep!!! :happy:

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami is clearly one of the options Oro fans cannot see here...
Look at Kabuto :
He had Orochimaru in his body,
Dragon SM,
Sound four in his body,
Perfect Edo Tensei
And he was destroyed by Izanami :sigar:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at Kabuto :
Dragon SM,
Sound four in his body,
Perfect Edo Tensei

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look at Kabuto :
Dragon SM,
Sound four in his body,
Perfect Edo Tensei
Lol wut
Izanami is normally a "useless" jutsu. Itachi was just lucky. If Kabuto didn't have any issues on knowing who he is and what he wants then Izanami wouldn't have worked and Kabuto would've killed Itachi a 4th time.:sigar:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coincidence that it means 8 span mirror. And there are 8 natures?

Earth
Fire
Water
lightning
Wind
Yin
Yang
Yin-Yang
Definitely not a coincidence. Kishi wasn’t the best writer but he was great with names, and if yata mirror can counter *everything*, then it needs to be able to DO everything. Good catch