Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
See with the reduction I believe it was clarified to be that you shave 80 damage while in yang state from physical clashes, regardless of how much damage the technique you're clashing with does. I think it USED to be that if you take more than 80 damage you take the full damage. had to go back and read the fight between Serpent and Shady. Plus it says "capable of reducing damage from all physical clashes by 80 damage". I think that's what drackos clarified with the previous update.

Now for Onibi, the very last yang technique I have to learn. Finally. Onibi is a technique that passively activates when you enter yang state, and augments all of your creation by infusing them with change into hell. This not only breathes life into them but also grants two random mutations, which are decided by Tatsumaki in the official rolls channel. These mutations include increased vitality, increased speed, damage reduction, increased chakra reserves, and a number of others. These mutations expire along with the sentience the technique was granted once yang state ends, as that also brings Onibi to an end.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
See with the reduction I believe it was clarified to be that you shave 80 damage while in yang state from physical clashes, regardless of how much damage the technique you're clashing with does. I think it USED to be that if you take more than 80 damage you take the full damage. had to go back and read the fight between Serpent and Shady. Plus it says "capable of reducing damage from all physical clashes by 80 damage". I think that's what drackos clarified with the previous update.

Now for Onibi, the very last yang technique I have to learn. Finally. Onibi is a technique that passively activates when you enter yang state, and augments all of your creation by infusing them with change into hell. This not only breathes life into them but also grants two random mutations, which are decided by Tatsumaki in the official rolls channel. These mutations include increased vitality, increased speed, damage reduction, increased chakra reserves, and a number of others. These mutations expire along with the sentience the technique was granted once yang state ends, as that also brings Onibi to an end.
Yeah that could be the case, you'd be best off asking Drackos to be sure. In regards to Onibi aside from the basic explanation what are some good combos you can achieve in your opinion? Given the chance to pick some curated rolls, what combo of two would you pick and why?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Yeah that could be the case, you'd be best off asking Drackos to be sure. In regards to Onibi aside from the basic explanation what are some good combos you can achieve in your opinion? Given the chance to pick some curated rolls, what combo of two would you pick and why?
I don't really use familiars to fight. I've rarely ever done so, especially not with my dogs on the field as it becomes a lot to manage. However, given that I can get them some buffs if used, a good roll I think would be Prismatic Mutation, given me a total of 3 buffs which would be:

- Empowered Speed
- Debilitating Aura
- Thickened Hide

I'm not sure if you consider steel knight "familiars", but if given the chance I'd use a custom I have that creates an S rank Knight that already has high durability. This combination would allow it to completely overwhelm the opponent in terms of speed, and also withstand their attacks to a certain extent as he quickly blitzes them. A pretty basic/boring way to do it but it is powerful