Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Re: I solemnly swear that I don't deserve this

Well I ain't RPing so

As you know, Yin and Yang are both intertwined and separate at the same time. Before we go into their natures, I want you to explain chakra and Yang itself to me in your own words

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So Chakra is the fundamental life force within all people. It's composed of both spiritual and physical energies. Spiritual energies of the user can grow through mind focus and studying, while physical energies can grow within the user through physical training of the body and exercise. Chakra is also unique to each individual, having it's own "color" that makes them stand out from others. Besides that, chakra is used to perform practically all types of jutsu, barring physical maneuvers like Tai/Ken/Buki. These jutsu require certain chakra control which falls under two categories of manipulating said chakra, Shape and Nature Transformation. Other than that, there are also different types of Chakra which have an added energy beyond the Physical and Spiritual energies unique. For example, Senjutsu Chakra also mixes Nature Energy with the Physical and Spiritual ones. Tailed Beast Chakra have Positive Black and Negative White aspects to their chakra. There's also Six Paths Chakra.

Yang is the antithesis to Yin. It is a person's vitality and physical endurance. Whereas Yin focuses on the imagination and creativity, Yang deals with what is physically there. It can breathe life into things that already exist to make them their own. Yang is an aspect that is used when dealing with jutsu of physical nature like Akimichi's HA since it simply boosts their already physical body. For all intents and purposes, Yang is the physical energy component of chakra.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Alright, so your explanation isn't flawed but short in terms of what Yang is; you have a brief explanation of it and that isn't bad, it shows how much we have to go over moving forward. I give all my Yang students a message that explains it as a whole and it's properties before we start on the jutsu. That said, I'll give you the same passage:

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

While it sounds like I'm hyping Yang, I'm stating these things to show that the idea of Yang being just physical boosts or stronger Taijutsu isn't accurate and is a bad representation of the field And using it as if it were solely this waters the field down. Specializing in Yang grants you an additional 1000 chakra to your base chakra. Your damage resistance increases to able to block freeform and blunt damage up to B rank and Ninjutsu up to C rank. Important to note the blunt damage; punches, logs, etc will not hurt but swords and kunai still will. You also won't receive any recoil damage from Forbiddens when used, but this only applies to the damage it causes you and not the restrictions Forbiddens often place.

These specialties also are only gained after training ends.
Any questions now?

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Didn't even think about the whole aging thing, but I guess it makes sense. Essentially Yang can be tied to anything that encompasses "living". Perfect Clones are the damn good goal.

Other than that, no questions.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Fairly simple, this allows you to bring entities to life and exist on their own accord. This can be used to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Fairly simple, this allows you to bring entities to life and exist on their own accord. This can be used to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.
I'd consider this the basic application of Yang Release. Essentially you infuse Yang Release while your creating another technique, so it's within the same timeframe. Once created, the resulting technique is only half of it's intended size. Additionally, it has 300 of it's own chakra points that it can use to perform techniques. I'm assuming based on wording, that the sentient technique can only use techniques up to it's rank and the same element of course.

It seems like this technique can't actually change from it's base form though. So say an earth wall technique was what you imbued life into, it probably just acts like Sage Tech Inorganic Whatever, whereas if you use this technique alongside something like Water Dragon, where the tech already is primarily animal shaped or resembles a "living" thing, then it would also be able to act and move accordingly. Does using techs from it as a source actually reduce it's physical size? Like a fire dragon using a fire tech, would it get smaller with each fire tech used? Or would it only get smaller for things like water release where the tech it uses notes "Requires water source"

Imma use this on Kirin z.z

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

I'd consider this the basic application of Yang Release. Essentially you infuse Yang Release while your creating another technique, so it's within the same timeframe. Once created, the resulting technique is only half of it's intended size. Additionally, it has 300 of it's own chakra points that it can use to perform techniques. I'm assuming based on wording, that the sentient technique can only use techniques up to it's rank and the same element of course.

It seems like this technique can't actually change from it's base form though. So say an earth wall technique was what you imbued life into, it probably just acts like Sage Tech Inorganic Whatever, whereas if you use this technique alongside something like Water Dragon, where the tech already is primarily animal shaped or resembles a "living" thing, then it would also be able to act and move accordingly. Does using techs from it as a source actually reduce it's physical size? Like a fire dragon using a fire tech, would it get smaller with each fire tech used? Or would it only get smaller for things like water release where the tech it uses notes "Requires water source"

Imma use this on Kirin z.z
Your assumption is correct; they can only use up to their rank as well as their element created from, logically. Your question is a little off, I think you're confused on the wording; let's say you have a 20 meter water dragon jutsu that attacks the opponent. You choose to bring it to life with this. The dragon will instead be 10 meters tall now, further jutsu he creates from himself (if possible) wouldn't reduce his overall size. Now, I have a bit more to explain and add on before asking some of my own questions.

Note that restriction says advanced fields and advanced elements. This means things like Raw Ninjutsu, Advanced Ninjutsu such as Sound or Smoke, or advanced Nin fields like Barrier Fuuinjutsu. Advanced Elements, Most Kekkei Genkei and CC fields also are applicable, Nara shadows of HA and I believe that's it. Most HA abilities aren't able to become 'alive'. Turning into water isn't an ability that can be made living so it won't work. Same with Aburame and Inuzuka. These creations would become a living version of that jutsu used to create them, complete with a chakra system and would thus be susceptible to Genjutsu. They'd have all basic senses and be as fast as the basic ninja, Kage speed. Once alive, they can be affected by positive or negative effects just as any other person/summoning can.

Any questions?

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Your assumption is correct; they can only use up to their rank as well as their element created from, logically. Your question is a little off, I think you're confused on the wording; let's say you have a 20 meter water dragon jutsu that attacks the opponent. You choose to bring it to life with this. The dragon will instead be 10 meters tall now, further jutsu he creates from himself (if possible) wouldn't reduce his overall size. Now, I have a bit more to explain and add on before asking some of my own questions.

Note that restriction says advanced fields and advanced elements. This means things like Raw Ninjutsu, Advanced Ninjutsu such as Sound or Smoke, or advanced Nin fields like Barrier Fuuinjutsu. Advanced Elements, Most Kekkei Genkei and CC fields also are applicable, Nara shadows of HA and I believe that's it. Most HA abilities aren't able to become 'alive'. Turning into water isn't an ability that can be made living so it won't work. Same with Aburame and Inuzuka. These creations would become a living version of that jutsu used to create them, complete with a chakra system and would thus be susceptible to Genjutsu. They'd have all basic senses and be as fast as the basic ninja, Kage speed. Once alive, they can be affected by positive or negative effects just as any other person/summoning can.

Any questions?
So I can make living skeletons if I infuse DBP with Yang, dope. Beware my skeleton army

You must be registered for see images

I already see a big issue is that they can be caught by Gen, but since they can only use techniques of the element or field it's made of, it can't use things like Kai. Also, I don't think pain would work to escape gens on it right? Only thing I can think of is if it uses an elemental surge tech of the element it is composed of. Last question, can I use this tech on CTs or CWs?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

So I can make living skeletons if I infuse DBP with Yang, dope. Beware my skeleton army

You must be registered for see images

I already see a big issue is that they can be caught by Gen, but since they can only use techniques of the element or field it's made of, it can't use things like Kai. Also, I don't think pain would work to escape gens on it right? Only thing I can think of is if it uses an elemental surge tech of the element it is composed of. Last question, can I use this tech on CTs or CWs?
Yes, they would have to use surges to break it. I believe it would be usable on CT, yes, but not CW, no.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

This one is simpler and more direct; through the use of Yang energy, you can touch someone and heal them. The main limitation is that it takes a turn per limb to heal, so if two legs are blown off and this is started, it can heal them over two turns, including the turn used. Anything more than three turns would be too much to heal with this. Meaning, if someone takes an attack that deals 80 damage but only two legs are blown off, it'll still take two turns to fully heal.

In terms of direct damage, there isn't a set number right now. I need to also create a set number of damage per turn for Medjutsu as well so for now, assume it can heal 70 damage per turn for Yang and slightly lower for Med. I'll edit in a more official number later.

Questions?

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I understand the limb limit and turn limit. Question on the wording. So it says "heal" others to their original best physical form. Can this be used in a sorta reverse manner, to turn people who have physically augmented their physical forms back to normal? For example, return a Sage Mode/Curse Mark user out to base form? Obviously it'd still take a turn of physical contact, so it'd be damn near impossible to get done, but just checking

No other question besides that

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
That would be a no, my friend. That is a concept possible through Yang energy, though.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 for YY: 8 Branched Giant Snake)
Damage: 80 (each branch) 100 (w/ Elements or Yin-Yang chakra)
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).

Evaluate it and give me any questions you have. I'll follow up with some of my own and more explanation.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On evaluation, this seems like a very useful and versatile technique. 2 chakra snakes form around each of my arms and an additional 6 branched out from them for a total of 8 S-Rank Yang based chakra snakes. They're range is limited to mid, but they can each act independently of one another and the user as well since they're sentient. And with the telepathic link, communication between the branches can be done easily with no fear of opponents listening in or preventing communication. They can sense like snakes, which I'm assuming means anything that basic Snake Summons in the RP can do, they can, so heat sensing, shielding their eyes from intense light. I'm guessing their speed is also either the user's speed, or the speed of Snakes in the RP. I would use this technique like Doc Oc, let's me stand up in the air while the arms carry me and I have other arms attacking. The heavy Yang use prevents non elemental Nin, Yin, or Y/Y techs though (aside from the advanced version of this tech). Great tech

1) Big first question is do I have to create all is if all 8 branches are sentient, do each of them moving and attacking count as a move slot? Or can all 8 branches attack simultaneously from all angles and it'll only count as 1 slot.

2) It says base form is ethereal constructs of yang chakra. Given that they act like chakra arms, can they be made intangible at times? Or does the Yang component make it constantly solid.

3) Given that the damage is 80 for each, I'm assuming each branch is S-Rank, so another S-Rank tech would only destroy one branch at a time

4) Form 2 says "users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power" . Is this limited to Base 5 elements?

5) Since they act like Chakra arms, can I use any elemental Jutsus and release them from the snakes? Similar to how Naruto uses chakra arms for Rasengan?

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The version above is outdated. Here's the update:

Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).

1) Counts as 1 move

2) They're always solid. Can't like phase through shit.

3) 100* now and yes, 100 damage would merely destroy a single branch.

4) Nope. Can add Ce, adv element etc.

5) Nah. Can't use techs from it.

Any more questions reading the updated variant?

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The version above is outdated. Here's the update:

Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra

1) Counts as 1 move

2) They're always solid. Can't like phase through shit.

3) 100* now and yes, 100 damage would merely destroy a single branch.

4) Nope. Can add Ce, adv element etc.

5) Nah. Can't use techs from it.

Any more questions reading the updated variant?
Sounds good, no questions here

Thanks for the training btw

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Either of these two first, then after we can learn White Tiger and Yang Mode + Tech it comes with

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Either of these two first, then after we can learn White Tiger and Yang Mode + Tech it comes with

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Ok power of the sun. Tell me what you think of it and any questions that you can think of.