Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's basically an ethereal variant of Orochimaru's 8 Branches technique. It's clear in it's use and well written. All questions I would have had about it have been answered in the techniques 'Notes'.

Ready to continue.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just explain it for my sake so i know you understand it.
Sorry for the delay, had some stuff to take care of IRL.
Alright, so the user first starts by gathering Yang into their arms and releasing it as six white ethereal serpents. (three per each arm) They're not simple manifestations of chakra since they're sentient creatures able to sense the world around them like normal snakes but still maintain a mental link to the user. This link allows the user to have the serpents function like chakra arms more or less. It's second form allows the user to add an elemental chakra nature to it, but can only be used my Yang Masters and it's final form is strictly Yin-Yang related. It doesn't have a turn limit but does limit the users use of non elemental techniques and Yin / Yin-Yang while in use. It also drains 50 chakra per turn or 60 per turn if using one of the advanced forms.

I don't have any questions about it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay, had some stuff to take care of IRL.
Alright, so the user first starts by gathering Yang into their arms and releasing it as six white ethereal serpents. (three per each arm) They're not simple manifestations of chakra since they're sentient creatures able to sense the world around them like normal snakes but still maintain a mental link to the user. This link allows the user to have the serpents function like chakra arms more or less. It's second form allows the user to add an elemental chakra nature to it, but can only be used my Yang Masters and it's final form is strictly Yin-Yang related. It doesn't have a turn limit but does limit the users use of non elemental techniques and Yin / Yin-Yang while in use. It also drains 50 chakra per turn or 60 per turn if using one of the advanced forms.

I don't have any questions about it.
Up next,

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakr.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Up next,

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakra.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.
Another awesome technique. This one reminds me of the Gentle fist technique used by Hinata vs Pein. Alright, so the user first needs to gather Yang around his hands to create the "pseudo sentient" white tiger heads. These strikes don't actually cause physical damage but instead cause an imbalance of Yang within a target with each strike creating a stronger effect. The imbalance results in a target's inability to correctly mold sufficient amounts of chakra. A single strike from this technique will cause a target to become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. Using more strikes or prolonged contact ("one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes") will have harsher affects. This works by burning away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to change the ratio of Yin to its minimum level required for survival. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain as a result of the extra yang energy in them. Muscles will begin to tear causing movement speed to reduced by 1/4th. If used on another Yang Release users and/or Yin-Yang user they are able to control the excess amounts of Yang release energy and will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra.

My only question about the technique is in regards to the loss of chakra aspect. "Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely." Would the chakra still remain loss if the side effects end? or will the target regain the chakra?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another awesome technique. This one reminds me of the Gentle fist technique used by Hinata vs Pein. Alright, so the user first needs to gather Yang around his hands to create the "pseudo sentient" white tiger heads. These strikes don't actually cause physical damage but instead cause an imbalance of Yang within a target with each strike creating a stronger effect. The imbalance results in a target's inability to correctly mold sufficient amounts of chakra. A single strike from this technique will cause a target to become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. Using more strikes or prolonged contact ("one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes") will have harsher affects. This works by burning away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to change the ratio of Yin to its minimum level required for survival. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain as a result of the extra yang energy in them. Muscles will begin to tear causing movement speed to reduced by 1/4th. If used on another Yang Release users and/or Yin-Yang user they are able to control the excess amounts of Yang release energy and will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra.

My only question about the technique is in regards to the loss of chakra aspect. "Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely." Would the chakra still remain loss if the side effects end? or will the target regain the chakra?
Personally, i believe it would be: While you're under the effects of the white tiger, you can't control your chakra well, so you can only use 50% of it. If a surge of 70 senjutsu breaks it, your balance is restored and you have access to your full chakra pool once more. Though that's my take on it.

i'd suggest posting on discord for clarity

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, i believe it would be: While you're under the effects of the white tiger, you can't control your chakra well, so you can only use 50% of it. If a surge of 70 senjutsu breaks it, your balance is restored and you have access to your full chakra pool once more. Though that's my take on it.

i'd suggest posting on discord for clarity
Sounds good, I was thinking the same thing. I'm ready to continue.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good, I was thinking the same thing. I'm ready to continue.
(Yoton Modo) - Yang State
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yang can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black jumpsuit akin to the one Bruce Lee donned in the “Tower of Death.” Their hair and sclera become white as well and their hands gain pure white, fingerless gloves with black magatama on the back. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state, the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is near limitless. Gaining a tracking capability on par with the Eighth Gate, the user's speed increases by x6 as well. Almost all physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state, tanking S rank damage from any clash. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The effects of these Jutsu, while not dealing physical damage, will still apply such as fatigue, paralysis, etc. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yang Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang State on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Yoton Modo) - Yang State
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yang can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black jumpsuit akin to the one Bruce Lee donned in the “Tower of Death.” Their hair and sclera become white as well and their hands gain pure white, fingerless gloves with black magatama on the back. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state, the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is near limitless. Gaining a tracking capability on par with the Eighth Gate, the user's speed increases by x6 as well. Almost all physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state, tanking S rank damage from any clash. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The effects of these Jutsu, while not dealing physical damage, will still apply such as fatigue, paralysis, etc. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yang Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang State on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
By using Yang to over balance their Yin the user can enter this state, gaining incredible reflexes and speed. being able to move at x6 their base speed and react to just about anything. They also have access to Yang TSB and a pair of nunchucks made of the same stuff. With this they also gain a high durability. which brings up my first question. It says "tanking S rank damage from any clash" So I'm assuming it means this state has an 80 damage reduction from any clash? My second question is about the limitation on the technique. It says afterwards the user will be "incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns, this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques" So my question is, if one already has Leg Weights removed, will they still be able to move at that speed, or will the speed affect of the Leg Weights not work for those 5 turns?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By using Yang to over balance their Yin the user can enter this state, gaining incredible reflexes and speed. being able to move at x6 their base speed and react to just about anything. They also have access to Yang TSB and a pair of nunchucks made of the same stuff. With this they also gain a high durability. which brings up my first question. It says "tanking S rank damage from any clash" So I'm assuming it means this state has an 80 damage reduction from any clash? My second question is about the limitation on the technique. It says afterwards the user will be "incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns, this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques" So my question is, if one already has Leg Weights removed, will they still be able to move at that speed, or will the speed affect of the Leg Weights not work for those 5 turns?
Tanking S rank damage = 80 damage reduction

Once this ends your body will be rendered to it's weakest form possible. Having leg weights removed is technically in a sense, a physical augmentation, so when yang state ends, the effects from having removed leg weights already, would be rendered null and not be able to be used

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tanking S rank damage = 80 damage reduction

Once this ends your body will be rendered to it's weakest form possible. Having leg weights removed is technically in a sense, a physical augmentation, so when yang state ends, the effects from having removed leg weights already, would be rendered null and not be able to be used
Alright, good to know. I'm ready to continue.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, good to know. I'm ready to continue.
(Yoton: Gudodama) Yang Release: Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: 100 each
Description: This is a version of the Truth-Seeking Ball capable only to users within the Yang State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yang Release chakra. The ratio of Yang chakra that exists within the orbs is greater than the parent technique and thus has more physical qualities to compensate for the lack of Yin and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are bright, radiant, and white. These orbs are malleable like the parent technique due to the collection of nature chakra within them; however, they have a great deal more physical energy due to their high ratio of Yang chakra. The high concentration of Yang makes these orbs incredibly hot to the touch. No heat actually emanates from the orbs, but if anyone or anything else other than the user comes into contact with the orbs, they’ll scorch immediately. These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength. Like the parent technique, the user can generate various shapes and entities with these orbs as well as command them up to a distance of mid-range. The user can expand these orbs and create a mid-range level explosion with these orbs. With the use of a single hand seal, however, the user can use one of their orbs to heal themselves or others from damage that could have otherwise been fatal. The user can do this twice ( only once on themselves ), sacrificing up to two spheres, however, the user can only use the application once every three turns. Again, like the parent technique, the user can only command the orbs for two turns before they return to an idle position. After using one of the orbs to heal damage, the user will be unable to use the Truth Seeking Orbs for 3 turns.
Note: Can only be used while in Yang State.
Note: The user can command the orbs anywhere up to mid-range, beyond that the user can only call them back into their range of effect. However, if the orbs go beyond 20 meters they will remain until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in any form they desire upon creation.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Yoton: Gudodama) Yang Release: Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: 100 each
Description: This is a version of the Truth-Seeking Ball capable only to users within the Yang State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yang Release chakra. The ratio of Yang chakra that exists within the orbs is greater than the parent technique and thus has more physical qualities to compensate for the lack of Yin and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are bright, radiant, and white. These orbs are malleable like the parent technique due to the collection of nature chakra within them; however, they have a great deal more physical energy due to their high ratio of Yang chakra. The high concentration of Yang makes these orbs incredibly hot to the touch. No heat actually emanates from the orbs, but if anyone or anything else other than the user comes into contact with the orbs, they’ll scorch immediately. These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength. Like the parent technique, the user can generate various shapes and entities with these orbs as well as command them up to a distance of mid-range. The user can expand these orbs and create a mid-range level explosion with these orbs. With the use of a single hand seal, however, the user can use one of their orbs to heal themselves or others from damage that could have otherwise been fatal. The user can do this twice ( only once on themselves ), sacrificing up to two spheres, however, the user can only use the application once every three turns. Again, like the parent technique, the user can only command the orbs for two turns before they return to an idle position. After using one of the orbs to heal damage, the user will be unable to use the Truth Seeking Orbs for 3 turns.
Note: Can only be used while in Yang State.
Note: The user can command the orbs anywhere up to mid-range, beyond that the user can only call them back into their range of effect. However, if the orbs go beyond 20 meters they will remain until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in any form they desire upon creation.
So this is a technique to be posted as reference when one enters Yang State. Like the original TSB, these mix the five nature elements but use Yang Release chakra instead of Yin/Yang chakra. The Yang causes them to be white instead of black and makes them feel hot to the touch although they don't radiate heat. Like the parent technique these TSB are malleable and can be used in various shapes for a variety of uses. They can "effortlessly" evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. They can be controlled up to a Mid-ranged area. anything beyond that they can only be recalled. I do have a few questions about this technique.

1) These Orbs state that: "These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength." So my question is where do these orbs fall under Strengths and Weaknesses? This makes it sound as though they're strong to Liquids, Solids, high energy. So are they strong to Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning? It's understandable since they're comprised of all five elemental natures plus Yang. Also that chakra part, does that mean an attack needs to have at least 50 chakra to combat it? or would something with forbidden strength but not that chakra level be enough?

2) I don't really understand the healing aspect of this technique. It says the orb can be used to heal themselves or others thous sacrificing the orb. But how much does it heal for? and to what injury extend can it heal? If someone is missing a limb, can it be healed? etc.

3) The Orbs can be detonated to create a Mid ranged explosion, to what extent can this explosion be controlled? Can it be manipulated to have the blast be directional, for example only blasting forward up to mid-range. Or does it have to explode outward in all directions?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is a technique to be posted as reference when one enters Yang State. Like the original TSB, these mix the five nature elements but use Yang Release chakra instead of Yin/Yang chakra. The Yang causes them to be white instead of black and makes them feel hot to the touch although they don't radiate heat. Like the parent technique these TSB are malleable and can be used in various shapes for a variety of uses. They can "effortlessly" evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. They can be controlled up to a Mid-ranged area. anything beyond that they can only be recalled. I do have a few questions about this technique.

1) These Orbs state that: "These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength." So my question is where do these orbs fall under Strengths and Weaknesses? This makes it sound as though they're strong to Liquids, Solids, high energy. So are they strong to Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning? It's understandable since they're comprised of all five elemental natures plus Yang. Also that chakra part, does that mean an attack needs to have at least 50 chakra to combat it? or would something with forbidden strength but not that chakra level be enough?

2) I don't really understand the healing aspect of this technique. It says the orb can be used to heal themselves or others thous sacrificing the orb. But how much does it heal for? and to what injury extend can it heal? If someone is missing a limb, can it be healed? etc.

3) The Orbs can be detonated to create a Mid ranged explosion, to what extent can this explosion be controlled? Can it be manipulated to have the blast be directional, for example only blasting forward up to mid-range. Or does it have to explode outward in all directions?
1) They are neutral to all elements. Thought when it comes to energy based, they will just absorb the energy. You need to have more chakra and power to beat them. Jutsu need more than 50 chakra, as it says exceeding F rank. Also, remember yin and yang are neutral to sage chakra also. You need more than 100 damage to counter/beat them.

2) Treat this like touch of the sun. You can use a total of two orbs to heal. You can only use it one yourself once. Each set of healing counts as a use of one orb. I'd assume they heal 100 damage, and will heal in the same way how naruto healed guy. Can stop people dying, will heal fatal attacks and lost limbs, but take one full turn to actually happen.

3) You expand the orb to create that effect. It's not a blast released. So it will be mid range around the location of the orb itself, the original location of the orb as the epicentre

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) They are neutral to all elements. Thought when it comes to energy based, they will just absorb the energy. You need to have more chakra and power to beat them. Jutsu need more than 50 chakra, as it says exceeding F rank. Also, remember yin and yang are neutral to sage chakra also. You need more than 100 damage to counter/beat them.

2) Treat this like touch of the sun. You can use a total of two orbs to heal. You can only use it one yourself once. Each set of healing counts as a use of one orb. I'd assume they heal 100 damage, and will heal in the same way how naruto healed guy. Can stop people dying, will heal fatal attacks and lost limbs, but take one full turn to actually happen.

3) You expand the orb to create that effect. It's not a blast released. So it will be mid range around the location of the orb itself, the original location of the orb as the epicentre
alright, ready to continue

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Toyokumono ) - Toyokumono
Chakra cost: 70 (-50 per turn)
Description: This technique is the strongest non Eighth Gate Taijutsu in existence. Toyokumono gives the user's Taijutsu powerful space warping abilities and puts them on par with Night Guy in terms of capabilities. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to bend space towards him to let Taijutsu attacks "phase" through counters. When taijutsu is used, the user is able to cause the space around and near the attacks to bend either towards or away from the attack. When in short range, this allows the user go have a near 100% chance of landing attacks despite any physical counter presented. Should target be mid range away, the user is able to warp the space in between his attack, causing it to bend towards it, effectively pulling the target towards the attack and reducing the space between the attack and opponent to short range. With this technique, the only way to avoid taijutsu would be to combat them with energy attacks or stay out of mid range.
Note: The S/T warping of this technique allows attacks to effectively warp through defenses of equal rank and lower regardless of chakra input or damage should they be physical/corporeal.
Note: This ability remains active for as long as the user is using Yang State.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Toyokumono ) - Toyokumono
Chakra cost: 70 (-50 per turn)
Description: This technique is the strongest non Eighth Gate Taijutsu in existence. Toyokumono gives the user's Taijutsu powerful space warping abilities and puts them on par with Night Guy in terms of capabilities. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to bend space towards him to let Taijutsu attacks "phase" through counters. When taijutsu is used, the user is able to cause the space around and near the attacks to bend either towards or away from the attack. When in short range, this allows the user go have a near 100% chance of landing attacks despite any physical counter presented. Should target be mid range away, the user is able to warp the space in between his attack, causing it to bend towards it, effectively pulling the target towards the attack and reducing the space between the attack and opponent to short range. With this technique, the only way to avoid taijutsu would be to combat them with energy attacks or stay out of mid range.
Note: The S/T warping of this technique allows attacks to effectively warp through defenses of equal rank and lower regardless of chakra input or damage should they be physical/corporeal.
Note: This ability remains active for as long as the user is using Yang State.
A powerful taijutsu technique that coincides with Yang State. It allows the user's Taijutsu to warp space to their benefit. If in mid-range the space warp can close the gap, effectively placing a target in short range, and if already in short range, it allows the user to have a near 100 percent chance of landing his attack. It's also able to phase through physical obstructions. The main ways one can combat this technique is either remaining long range from the user or using energy based techniques to counter. It's much like Might Guys' "Night Guy" EIG technique when used against a Six Paths Madara Uchiha. I don't have any questions about it.