Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ability to allow Tai attacks to phase through counters. I don't think this means phase through in terms of how Obito did, but more of a bending of space, manipulating where one's own strike hits, or where the opponent's strike goes. Kind of like redirection I guess. In short range, the user has nearly 100% chance of striking the opponent, again due to the ability to manipulate the space. Finally, this ability is also one of those that can only be used whilst in the Yang state, and it remains active for as long as one is in that state, which means that the user doesn't have to 'activate' this technique, although it does have to be posted as a move. Although it would take up a move, it can be used in conjunction with a taijutsu technique, as that is what it's meant for.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ability to allow Tai attacks to phase through counters. I don't think this means phase through in terms of how Obito did, but more of a bending of space, manipulating where one's own strike hits, or where the opponent's strike goes. Kind of like redirection I guess. In short range, the user has nearly 100% chance of striking the opponent, again due to the ability to manipulate the space. Finally, this ability is also one of those that can only be used whilst in the Yang state, and it remains active for as long as one is in that state, which means that the user doesn't have to 'activate' this technique, although it does have to be posted as a move. Although it would take up a move, it can be used in conjunction with a taijutsu technique, as that is what it's meant for.
How would this work on energy based attacks?