5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
YAMATO VS ITACHI

Conditions: Yamato can summon SS. Itachi in the condition he fought Sasuke

Restriction: KA

Intel: Yamato has full intell, Itachi knows Yamato used wood release.

Distance: 30 meters​

Last edited:

Demonic.

Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Care to elaborate...
Yamato doesn't strike me as the kind that has enough chakra control to counter Itachi's Genjutsu. Orochimaru was placed in Shackling Stakes Genjutsu and because he's such an OP person he could still move, but Itachi managed to cut his hand off. Yamato would get his throat slit quite easily if he were placed in the same Genjutsu.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yamato doesn't strike me as the kind that has enough chakra control to counter Itachi's Genjutsu. Orochimaru was placed in Shackling Stakes Genjutsu and because he's such an OP person he could still move, but Itachi managed to cut his hand off. Yamato would get his throat slit quite easily if he were placed in the same Genjutsu.
He's a long distance fighter, you don't think he could simply avoid genjutsu?

Gamaken

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Amaterasu would eventually burn down the Shinsuu, and Itachi can cut it with his totsuka blade. His yata mirror would be able to block its attacks, along with his Susanoo. I normally don't mention yata but considering it and his Susanoo could block Kirin, I think it'd be able to block a mini Shinsuu's attacks. Once the Shinsuu is gone Itachi takes out Yamato with ease.

Itachi could also just use amaterasu on Yamato straight of the bat.

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Amaterasu would eventually burn down the Shinsuu, and Itachi can cut it with his totsuka blade. His yata mirror would be able to block its attacks, along with his Susanoo. I normally don't mention yata but considering it and his Susanoo could block Kirin, I think it'd be able to block a mini Shinsuu's attacks. Once the Shinsuu is gone Itachi takes out Yamato with ease.

Itachi could also just use amaterasu on Yamato straight of the bat.
I agree with this.
The battle would mostly boil down to Itachi's susanoo vs 8 headed snake , as yamato's fodder mokuton wouldn't make a difference