Yamato.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I Will Start with Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique)x5 1 Clone Goes Underground 3 Of Them Protecting Me and the Other Two Trowing Kunai at you

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmpff
Hakke Hazangeki! (Mountain crusher)
Slighty upwards to make rocks fly to your clones+Deflecting you kunai+ Killing clones underground+Damaging you..

Yamato.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you dont know The Position of my Underground clone so now Suiton: Hahonryū (Water Release: Rapid Crusher) This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand and fires at a highspeed at the enemy

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Srr forgot

Kage bunshin no jutsu 4
Hahaa
Take this!!
1 uses Suiton Bakusui shoha(water exploding shockwave)
3 clones surround you and use
Kaneton Hagane Ame no jutsu(Steel rain skill)
Im still left so i do
Souton Reido Shintai no jutsu (Zero movement skill)
On you so the steel rain will difinetly hit you

Is it good now?

Yamato.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahah to bad Moku Jōheki (Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall) Creates a half-dome of wood to shield the user. it protects me and for your clones i uses Doton: Doryū Jōheki, (Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart) Earth Flow Rampart technique raises a large ridge or hill from the ground and combined With Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu (Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique) Creates a Waterfall Comign down to you and Destroy your clones it affects you to

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wowow wait a second there buddy..
Since when can Wood stop Steel??
Not even Earth can stop steel...
So do a FAIR move or just take the hit.. IT wont kill you .. -_-

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i don't think wood can stop Steel you can use your Wood wall jutsu but only for less damage not to stop the attack because the steel is still going to hit you no matter what so as of now you used the wood wall the steel went through it slowing the steel rain down some and then you used the Doton: Doryū Jōheki, (Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart) Earth Flow Rampart technique raises a large ridge or hill from the ground and combined With Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu (Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique) Creates a Waterfall Comign down to you and Destroy your clones it affects you to

and Neji its your turn

Yamato.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique)x1 Now I do MOKUTON NO JUTSU Wood Coming of The Earth Grabbing you You Cannot Get out of it you need to be like very strong Now You are Trapped now My Wood Clone Throws Various of kUNAI aND sHURIKEN AT YOU LOOK:

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_- i can ALWAYS get out
Nan kaizou!!(Soften Modification)
Wriggles out of the wood..
Shurikens hit the wood..

Furo-to no jutsu(levitation technique)
Byanekogan!(Advanced byakugan)
Sharpens ALL senses..
:mad::mad:

Yamato.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Time to take it to the Next level Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland (Secret Earth Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation) it allows Me to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere. Hahah You in My Home Now Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique)x3 Now I Disapear In One Of The Trees And 1 of my 3 clone Comes And Grabs you the Other One Comes In Your Back And Hold You With A Kunai. Dont Move Now if you try someting The Real Me will Activate Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu (Wood Release: Four Pillars Technique) A Wood Prison That Nobody cant get out of