Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection),(This technique allows the user to revive the dead. The user must first sacrifice a living human in order to tie the deceased person's soul to the world.) (unlike the normal summoning technique, which only uses some of the user's blood). (Then, the body is formed out of dust and dirt and rises out of the ground in front of the user inside a wooden coffin. This technique can also be used on multiple people at once.)

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection),(This technique allows the user to revive the dead. The user must first sacrifice a living human in order to tie the deceased person's soul to the world.) (unlike the normal summoning technique, which only uses some of the user's blood). (Then, the body is formed out of dust and dirt and rises out of the ground in front of the user inside a wooden coffin. This technique can also be used on multiple people at once.)
Shodaime call em back.....we dont need to use that jutsu!!

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ugh......-.-

ur not cool.....where did u learn those tech's Shodaime?????? Cuz I have all ur Tech's and I never saw those....oh well I will keep my secrets....LOL