Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think of it like this
Yamamoto vs any one royal guard: winner, yamamoto with extreme diff (51-49 chance)
Yamamoto vs 2 royas guards: winner royal guards, mid diff
squad 2-13 vs yamamoto, winner yamamoto, high diff
therefore, 4 royal guards vs squad 1-13, winner royal guards.

We saw what they had done to ichigo, renji and rukia in their short visit. I speculate the royal guards are a more upgraded version of their gotie 13 forms since they most likely recieved power from the king of souls/god/whatever that thing is.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes Yamamoto was the most powerful in the bleachverse.
Yeah, he was surely the strongest one in the Gotei, but we cant really tell how his power would look in comparison to elite captain whose powers were drastically boosted in Soul King dimension, I mean look at Rukia. Hell, they should send Kenpachi there too and let him solo nazi Quincys afterwards. Personally I think he would still be stronger, although the difference wouldnt be that big.

Last edited:

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yamamoto is the most powerful. One of the members of the Royal Guard ,Kirio Hikifune, was the former captain of the 12th division of the Gotei 13. She was promoted to the Royal Guard becaue of her invention. When she was a captain, she was still below Yamamoto and inferior to him. Hypothetically speaking, lets say Urahara was promoted to Royal Guard because of something he did. Does that mean he is stronger than Yamamoto? No.

The only people that might be stronger than Yamamoto are Shunsui and Jushiro in a tag team, not alone though.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yamamoto is the most powerful. One of the members of the Royal Guard ,Kirio Hikifune, was the former captain of the 12th division of the Gotei 13. She was promoted to the Royal Guard becaue of her invention. When she was a captain, she was still below Yamamoto and inferior to him.
I know that she was inferior to him. But training in Royal palace boost shinigamis strenght so much that its not even funny.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Since Rukia is one of the main characters. There are many more talented characters than Renji and Rukia and even Byakuya but weren't taken to Royal Realm.
King does not know that. For all he know she is some lieutenant level shinigami. Bringing her there is a plot device, agree, but there is no reason why royal guards would not receive full training, it doesnt have any sense.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
King does not know that. For all he know she is some lieutenant level shinigami. Bringing her there is a plot device, agree, but there is no reason why royal guards would not receive full training, it doesnt have any sense.
Naw I'm pretty sure the king knows about every soul reaper..she renji an Byakuya were brought there cuz thoes were the ones ichigo cared for the most while he was trapped in that Quincy box...I also don't believe that she went threw that training ether..

But yea I got Yama beating anyone of them one on one.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naw I'm pretty sure the king knows about every soul reaper..she renji an Byakuya were brought there cuz thoes were the ones ichigo cared for the most while he was trapped in that Quincy box...I also don't believe that she went threw that training ether..

But yea I got Yama beating anyone of them one on one.
Maybe, but it wasnt my point. We were talking about RG receiving full trainin in SK dimension.