Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having showered and put on some nice clothes, Y checks her watch and sees she's already running late. Checking one last time in the mirror how she looks, fine, she grabs her keys and hurries towards Ichiraku's. Hoping her date for the night hasn't decided to not show up or left because she's late.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sees the familiar outline in the same road he stands...A smile spreads across his face as a warm feeling gathers in his stomach...He dashes towards her, when he is close enough he extends his arms wide...

Glad you can make it...

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A smile lit her face as she notices a dashing young man coming her way.

You know how my timing is, a bit off sadly

Hugging him she looks up to his handsome face

So, what is the plan for toningt?

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Embraces her gently and steps backwards with his hand extended for you to hold...

Would rather not spoil the surprise! Better for you to just have faith! And do you have to be home at a certain time?

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She pouts when she hears his words, finding it not fair he won't tell her.

You meanie. I don't have anyone waiting for me at home.

Grabbing the hand he's holding out she sqeezes it slightly and smiles

Well, lead the way I'd say.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing the cuteness of her pout, Sterling does 5 handseals and stretches his arm in front of him...*poof* a old looking Leopon appears in front of the two with a bunch of roses and the Leopon stands proud...

*takes the roses winking at Myo*...This is for you milady...*gives a bow while extending the roses*

(Kuchiyose: Sono Sensei) ~ Summoning: The Doctor
Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user offers a sacrifice of blood and then stretches their arm at full length to summon the teacher of the Leopon, The Doctor, Myo. Myo is the most intelligent of all the Leopons, hence why he is instated the role of the sensei. He is part of the TriGuardian (Consists of 3 of the toughest Leopons) which serve to protect the King. Myo mane is made out of strong hair in a black and white swirl. The swirl of hair signify his life force and determination. Myo although strong physically, his true strength is in mind tricks, also known as genjutsu. Myo has some Leopon Art techniques that is unique to Myo himself. Myo is nearly the size of a lion, with a stout body, but his legs are shorter, like a leopard's.

~Can only be summoned by those signed to the contract and with my permission
~Lasts 3 turns
~Can be summoned once, and lasts 4 turns in battle
~Can do up to B-rank cannon Genjutsu techniques
~Cannot do NB-Genjutsu

Good evening ma'am. Evening Sterling. I shall be off. Unless thy lady would like a lift to the destination of the evening? *looks at Y*

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After the initial shock of coming face to face with the large Leopon, Y smiles as she receives the roses, smelling them.

They are lovely, thank you. And good evening Leopon, sir.

After hearing the Leopon's offer, Y glances at Sterling before looking back at the Leopon addressing him a bit insecurely

Could you carry both of us then? Won't that be too heavy?

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't worry about me Myo...It's not that far.

Sterling straightens himself as Y climbs on the lowered Leopon's back and they trot along...having some casual conversation until they reach Sterling's destination. "My dear, I present to you, what I have been doing for the past week away from everything. Now I hope you may forgive me for my absence as you look forward.." Sterling turns around to look at his hard work of impressing Y. He sees the training ground he changed completely. From a muddy old battered earth area, Sterling transformed it. A path that Y and Sterling stand on leads to a table, surrounded by a lake. A table for two. The moon and the stars sparkle in the clear reflection of the water. The flowers, fully blossomed, wave gently as if directing the two to the table...I hope she likes it, Sterling thinks to himself as he takes a step forward.

"Y, I shall take this opportunity to say that I can vouch for Sterling's determination to impress you. He neglected his duty to his contract for this, and I hope you enjoy your time with him. " Myo winks at Y and smiles slightly..."You're one lucky lady..."

"I did not tell him to say that." A look of innocence spreads across Sterling's face as he looks in to Y's eyes with his hand extended...

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon arriving Y looks around a little bit confused. She knew the route they had takes, she walked it herself almost every single day, but instead of the muddy training fields she knew there was a beautiful place. All grassy and a table in the middle of the field stood a table for two, reflected in the moonlight bouncing off the lake's surface giving it a mystical and unreal feeling.

It's... beautiful. There are no other words to describe it Sterling. It's amazing. Did you do all this?

Following the small path leading to the table, Y notices the flowers, while hearing Myo's amused voice behind her.

I hope you don't mind me taking up his time, Leopon-sama

Carefully grabbing Sterling's extended hand she stands next to him, smiling brightly at him

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sterling smiles sweetly at Yugure...
"Why wouldn't I want to treat the birthday girl?"
Sterling makes his way with you slowly down the lane to the table with a diner like set up. Upon reaching the table, Sterling pulls the chair out allowing Yugure to sit...
"Now, I would like to just enjoy the evening...Any worries you have, throw them in to the lake...I want you to remember this for the rest of your life as a good memory"
While walking to his side of the table, Sterling smiles gentle as he knows what is about to happen...

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You remembered my birthday?

Sitting down at the table, Yugure notices that small flames that lit up around the table, floating in the air around them.

How can I have worries when I'm in a place like this? It makes one forget about everything else, all the other things just don't feel that importent anymore.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"One does not simply forget thy birthday mademoiselle"
Sterling snaps his fingers and music starts playing...

With the music playing in the background, Sterling sits down and does 5 handseals underneath the table and Scar appears to Sterling's left wearing a specially made Tuxedo as he stands awaiting our response...
"Order whatever your stomach desires, it's on the house *winks*"
Scar looks over at the beautiful Yugure watching and awaiting her order...
"Good evening ma'am."

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good evening sir

Still a bit overwhelmed at the amount of effort Sterling has put in their date, Yugure thinks of what to order, not knowing exactly what is there she decides to go for one of her favourite's.

Could I have the Okonomiyaki please?

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scar poofs away after hearing the ladies order.When the smoke clears Sterling smiles at the beautiful woman in front of him.
"So, what new interesting things being going on your side of life?"

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An old man with a long scraggly beard holding a large beer bottle staggers up to the two
"Spare some change!?"

(Hope you don't mind me butting in. This is a public forum after all)

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An old man with a long scraggly beard holding a large beer bottle staggers up to the two
"Spare some change!?"

(Hope you don't mind me butting in. This is a public forum after all)
Midsentence Sterling was interrupted by a staggering old man...Furious, Sterling looked simply dead in the eye of the man with a "Get-The-****-Out" look in hoping he would get the message...

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a flash of movement, the old man throws the bottle at Sterling and, using a seal-less jutsu called Katon: Small Flame, ignited the bottle of liquor as it flew through the air towards him.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sterling simply raises his eyebrows and takes out a scroll with the scribbling of "FIRE" written on it, when the bottle reaches the scroll, vapour comes out and seals it in to the scroll....Sterling gets up from the table and begins to walk slowly towards the man...

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The old man's eyes widened in fearful surprise and he panickedly looked all around himself and grabbed randomly at places for support before he started throwing everything he could get his hands on at you as you approach, cups, plates, napkins, flower vases, waitresses; anything, really.