XUchihaAvengerX_VS_Anybody

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then but I warn you, I'll be fightning like I do on Myspace.

He would pull out ten kunai knives. He then throws half of them at u. He then jumps into the air and while spinning throws the others. aS HE STEPS ON THE GROUND LIGHTNING HITS THE GROUND AND MOSTLY EVERYTHING. He then would preform handsgins. He takes a deep breath and then unleashes a jutsu.

" Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu( Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique)"

A giant fireball moves towards the enemie fast. It gains more speed from the wind, and more power from the lightning.

Dude I got to go. Continue tomarow. Ok?

Last edited:

Kimimaro the bone warrior

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i activate curse seal level 2

then use

bone barrier-It creates a shell of bone around me harder then steel to defend against all ur attacks thenafter that i manupulate the bone into spikes and shot them all at u in a massive wall of bone spikes towards you

then use
(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.
to increase the speed on the spikes

then i make 5 shadow clone then we all use Doton:Dochuu Eigyo)-Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use withMist Servantgenjutsu to make this an attck type with no extra chakra cost but with only 5 damage.

and hide underground

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would jump into the air. Using his sword he would use flames to heat the sky up. Lightning starts to fall as he can controll it. Soon the lightning forms a dragon. He moves it using his katana Kaijyu. The dragon stays in air and more lightning hits the ground.