Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes pple thats right if u havent heard thier makeing a game but this isnt like other superhero games this is gorey and badass and u acctully get to take down helecoptors as WOLVERINE MAN!!! and cut some pple up of course but thier limbs will acctuly get cut off and "oh yes thier will be blood"

heres some vids(qulity isnt all good)

releas date: MAY 1st

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hopfully some other pple did what i did and pre-orderd so they could get the weapon X areana which will add more time to your gameplay and the actul game is said to be about 10 hours solid 8 if u just hush trough and already know what your doing but i doubt that on a first play though

heres a review yes i said review

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this game looks awesome O_O and do you know on whic platforms its comeing out?
ps3 xbox360 and pc all get the uncaged edition(its the realy gory edition like in the vid) and ps2 psp wii and Nds all get the normal edition wich is rated T so its toned down and alot less gory

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ps3 xbox360 and pc all get the uncaged edition(its the realy gory edition like in the vid) and ps2 psp wii and Nds all get the normal edition wich is rated T so its toned down and alot less gory
Seems like I'll be getting it for my PC... thx

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recommend staying away from any video games based on a movie and vice versa.
not this one
this is a movie game that dose NOT suck plus the uncaged version is rated M while the movie is rated pg 13 so thiers a plus

if u have a 360 then u can go and download the demo right now for free(from what i heard any way)

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THE GAME IS OUT!!!
and its awsome reminds me of god of war style of gameplay only here u have claws and u can get chunks of flesh and meat blown off u then watch it regenerate back :D which looks sweet by the way

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THE GAME IS OUT!!!
and its awsome reminds me of god of war style of gameplay only here u have claws and u can get chunks of flesh and meat blown off u then watch it regenerate back :D which looks sweet by the way
Yeah its an amazing game I played to the part where you have to save the little girl. I have to admit I regret getting rid of my 360 now but I had no choice I will def. buy this game when I get a new system

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah its an amazing game I played to the part where you have to save the little girl. I have to admit I regret getting rid of my 360 now but I had no choice I will def. buy this game when I get a new system
i have the game but im still not done with it but i like the wolverine vs wolverine fights gives u a good challenge thier

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah i got it right after it was uploaded on the internet and its awesome and the healing factor doing its job right infront of the player eyes is amazing*sometime i just let something explode besides me too see it happen XD*

SoulReaper

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i must accept one of the only movie based games i love its just sooo amazing to rip people up, then you get sliced and you heal with the healing factor

just amazing