[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller
Remind me, what are your thoughts on All_Red?
I don't like this. Sure you might of stated couple of reasons as of why you voted poison chan but you also joining someone else wagon again. I feel like you are just leashing into people wagon to get some townie credit off of it.
There ya go. If you are wondering where that quote came from go back to page 43.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there cult in this game?
I think if there was a cult, it'd be explicitly stated - like how it's revealed there is a serial killer and mafia. But based on one of the earlier flips, I think it's implied that mafia have a recruit ability.
Post automatically merged:

There ya go. If you are wondering where that quote came from go back to page 43.
How would you feel about voting her today?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think if there was a cult, it'd be explicitly stated - like how it's revealed there is a serial killer and mafia. But based on one of the earlier flips, I think it's implied that mafia have a recruit ability.

How would you feel about voting her today?
My vote won't budge off Odd this DP.

Reactions: Odd and Mr.Lonely
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any reason why or is it someone's ability
If it's a mafia ability, then there should be at least 1 mafia between Odd and Red. If it's a town ability, then I hope it belongs to one of Odd or Red, otherwise the lynch was wasted.

Vote Lynch: All_Red

Testing? I know time has passed already, but worth a shot.

Reactions: Sagebee
Status
Not open for further replies.