[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@All_Red I'm just waiting for something to ping me, I'll let you know when it does
So until you wait for something to ping you. You just gonna keep coasting ?
Post automatically merged:

I know who is mafia
You must be registered for see images

This is where I'm at:
Probably Town: Poison, Alice (unless they were recruited), Dr. Strange, Oreki
Maybe Town: Konno, Odd, Sesh (unless he's lying about knowing mafia flavors)
Neutral: Sagebee, Michelle (might have been a scumlean but I kind of want to rely on Firekitten's judgement for now), Soulkiller (I remember liking their posts, but otherwise haven't left the biggest impression on me)
Null: -Broly-, Mr. Lonely (chopstickchakra), Alubama
Scumlean: All_Red (but maybe I'm not understanding them?), 6th (a hunch, I feel like they're coasting)
I find this post very amusing. You said that you view 6th as a scum lean because they are coasting. However, Odd is also coasting more so than 6th if you combine both DP so far. Yet you have him as "Maybe Town". Also having Konno as "Maybe Town" because she is....? is inactivity and coasting even more is a sign for townie points for you people? Being hypocrite in those reads is all I am seeing right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch: Odd
Reason: 50%
I noticed that He became more visible after the death of Marl and FK. And 50% Its an experiment.

Since its Plurality Lynch today, Let's see how will this turn out.

I'm also having a bad vibes on Sagebee. He's so obsessed with Oreki.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you search for everyone you can find scummy expressions even for the confirmed flipped townies.
I give you another eg, the Finalbeta's posts in the Naruto game, all clean and nice. Nothing scummy.
Importants are your eyes if are green or red in this search.
So don't give me a threat about "digging my case".

Sagebee suspecting me who i am slightly suspecting him looks like he needs to say something for looking good.
Remind me when you gave reason to suspect me?
I really explained what scum moves you dod you were pushing to suss me to a specific person and gave poor reaoning.

This phase you been pretty unproductive too and icying on the cake was your reads you found oreki concise and sesh town.

I'm not going after you because you sussed me if I did I was going off your radar and wouldnt keep pushing you.

You seem to be very curtain Oreki is mafia
Only person whose shown clear scum moves to me the game so far.

Reason: 50%
I noticed that He became more visible after the death of Marl and FK. And 50% Its an experiment.

Since its Plurality Lynch today, Let's see how will this turn out.

I'm also having a bad vibes on Sagebee. He's so obsessed with Oreki.

Have you seen my reasons if I didnt know your town I would find it weird how your quick to discredit me.

Seems leading lynchs odd and all red there isnt strong reasoning to find them suss this votes looking chaotic

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to take a chill pill dear. You taking things out of context now and being over sensitive. Just cause I printed your name without a single caps does not mean you are an object like just lol. It amuses me honestly that people can even think like this. I also feel like you are being extra aggressive and defensive whenever I mention your name. Am I sniffing out a scum?​
sensitive to criticism aren't you? Glad i could amuse you.
The most sensitive nose in this game is villager? You said nothing about what i said i hope for you. You can take me out of context and go to any conclusion. I am really curious about yout reason.

@Sagebee i am sorry i was unproductive and didn't write a wall of text today for you to write. I am glad you were productive and gave us brain food. Wait. You weren't.
If you are town look after real scum.

*for you to read.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm picking up definite scum reads from Odd. He seems to be coasting a bit too much and why wait to be pinged? Is that way of saying that you can just shake off an accusation when it arises, and until then, you are just going to sit back and let the game play into your hands? XD My previous game experience with you is telling me to vote for you, so that's what I'll do.

I'm still catching up on the posts from when the game started, so have yet to develop a profile on the other players, but Odd just stuck out to me instantly.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
criticism? how is that any shape way or form a criticism? Please enlighten me. Because it felt more like you are getting butthurt cause I printed your name as michelle instead of Michelle and that somehow means that you are an object? like what?

The most sensitive nose in this game is villager?
The more you keep stating yourself as a villager the further away you get away from townie status for me.

You said nothing about what i said i hope for you. You can take me out of context and go to any conclusion. I am really curious about yout reason.
Okay this honestly got me super confused. Care to elaborate on this? "Said nothing about what I hope for you" what? Am I suppose to know what you hope for me to say?

"You can take me out of context and go to any conclusion. I am really curious about your reason"

What? if anyone you are the one taking things out of context with that "I am not an object" comment.

"I am really curious about your reason."

What reason? be more clear dear cause right now you are making little sense. Think your thoughts through probably and post again in an understandable format.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The most sensitive nose in this game is villager? You said nothing about what i said i hope for you. You can take me out of context and go to any conclusion. I am really curious about yout reason.

@Sagebee i am sorry i was unproductive and didn't write a wall of text today for you to write. I am glad you were productive and gave us brain food. Wait. You weren't.
If you are town look after real scum.

*for you to read.
I think I'm the only one giving suss leads with actual good reasons

If you gave legit reasons for anyone my suss of you would be down if your reads to me looked like fluff.

Also I've had a history so far of sussing you being right because each time you make clear scum moves or reasoning is none or poor.

Also if scums out there I need something to go off to hone in on. Who do you find have made clear suss moves and give me top picks.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again I plan to vote for Red. I am still waiting for his vote. If he have a good reason for his new vote that isn't sheeping, I won't place my vote on him.
Other than red. Gimme your reads so far in the game because honestly you just been focused on red it seems the entire game. There is other players in the game. Just saying. Not liking how you are approaching this game and giving me bad vibes now. Only problem I have is that you always give me bad vibes and end up being townie every single time.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Change Vote: Odd

Bear with me @Ansatsuken . Since it's double kill today. There's 50 50 chance that we might lynch two townies, 1 Mafia, 1 townie or if Town lucky enough we can have 2 mafia.

Vote Lynch: Sagebee

You're obsession with Ore is really quiet something. Also you're not playing like you're usual playstyle.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
criticism? how is that any shape way or form a criticism? Please enlighten me. Because it felt more like you are getting butthurt cause I printed your name as michelle instead of Michelle and that somehow means that you are an object? like what?

The more you keep stating yourself as a villager the further away you get away from townie status for me.

Okay this honestly got me super confused. Care to elaborate on this? "Said nothing about what I hope for you" what? Am I suppose to know what you hope for me to say?

"You can take me out of context and go to any conclusion. I am really curious about your reason"

What? if anyone you are the one taking things out of context with that "I am not an object" comment.

"I am really curious about your reason."

What reason? be more clear dear cause right now you are making little sense. Think your thoughts through probably and post again in an understandable format.
my bad for not being understood by you.
i won't elaborate on nothing, idk how to post in other way , in this game is better to not say anything and suddenly you are a good boy. If you say something is always someone to invent that you should be scum just because you talk different. Isn't this the easier way to lead a mislynch?
You have little reasoning, like Sagebee, to suspect me rn. And this is a thing i find odd, you searching a context to suspect me.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find this post very amusing. You said that you view 6th as a scum lean because they are coasting. However, Odd is also coasting more so than 6th if you combine both DP so far. Yet you have him as "Maybe Town". Also having Konno as "Maybe Town" because she is....? is inactivity and coasting even more is a sign for townie points for you people? Being hypocrite in those reads is all I am seeing right now.
I didn't explain all of my reasoning. But if you read the rest of my posts and my interactions with the players I've listed whom you are confused by, it should be adequate. I've explained why I have Konno as town. As for Odd, while I suspected his vote to be a buss, his following posts after I accused him seemed reasonable. I'd like more, of course, but I'd like more from everyone.

6th has been primarily in commentary mode. I associate this with scum, because it's not enough just to make logical arguments against what others have already posted. I'm interested why he voted Red day 1 but hasn't continued with their push this phase.

Not hypocritical to hold different players to different standards.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Change Vote: Odd

Bear with me @Ansatsuken . Since it's double kill today. There's 50 50 chance that we might lynch two townies, 1 Mafia, 1 townie or if Town lucky enough we can have 2 mafia.

Vote Lynch: Sagebee

You're obsession with Ore is really quiet something. Also you're not playing like you're usual playstyle.
You didn't even address my question have you seen my reasons and if you dont think they are good explain why.

You lynched me because I find oreki suss I'm sure you haven't even read my reasons.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally Updated
  • Odd - 2 votes(SoulKiller, Mr.Lonely)
  • Oreki_Houtarou - 1 vote(Sagebee)
  • All_Red - 2 votes(Poison Chan, SleepingTerror)
  • Sagebee - 1 vote(Alice in Noodleland)

Status
Not open for further replies.