[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(RAW)

-Report No.1-
The Rock once again involved in the backstage brawl and this time with Farooq. Its all begin when Farooq breached the locker room of one new wrestler and force him to join the ministry. The new wrestler turned down the request and with strong 'anti ministry' plight he has embed inside himself took the matter into his hands by attacking Farooq ferociously but the big black wrestler never back off instead he unleashed his dominance on the new wrestler by counter beating that wrestler. Its clear that Farooq is much stronger and more brutal than the new wrestler. Farooq beat the wrestler into the floor in an attempt to kill him. But at the same time The Rock who just newly arrived into the arena heard something loud coming from one locker room and quickly searching for it. He found one locker room with door wide open and saw Farooq beating one wrestler with a steel chair full of blood. Without waiting The Rock rushed towards Farooq that didn't aware of his presence and smashed the black guy's head with a baseball bat very hard. Farooq instantly collapsed to the floor unconscious. The Rock's presence at the right time has saved the new wrestler. Using his specially invented pill The Rock help the poor wrestler to recover. The new wrestler has escaped the death moment largely thanks to The Rock.

-Report No.2-
Mick Foley asked Eric Bischoff about one wrestler current alignment, whether he's a 'face' or a 'heel'? Eric Bischoff replied to Mick's question by telling him that this wrestler is representing the 'face' side of RAW segment. Mick Smiling.

-Report No.3-
Brock Lesnar
was having a match with Kurt Angle that ended with no winner because of heavy interruption from The Ministry. But they(Brock and Kurt) managed to take the situation under their control. They having no problem beating all those match intruders.

-Report No.4-
Matt Hardy presenting a gift to Torrie Wilson on her birthday.

-Report No.5-
Kurt Angle met with Goldberg and asked Goldberg about a new submission technique that Goldberg has used in his today match against Kane.

-Report No.6-
John Cena hosted his own RAW segment. The segment called "You Can't See Me" and it is about "How to see John Cena?"

-Report No.7-
The Ministry enraged after hearing about what had happened to their team member Farooq. Ministry's leader has ordered Bradshaw to find Edge and Christian and kill both of them this Night. The attempt is purposed as a warning to any wrestlers who dare enough to defy or go against Ministry. After hearing the order Bradshaw followed by Vince McMahon behind him begun their move to find the dynamic duo(Edge and Christian) to decimate them but out of nowhere The Rock and Batista attacked them from behind. Both of them being put out of order thus their Ministry's mission to kill Edge and Christian failed. The Ministry failed to kill someone TODAY.

-Report No.8-
Bret Hart know what to do. He said "Just you waiting hahaha...."

SO TODAY RESULT OF RAW
[NO ONE DIES]

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very interesting turn of events. I'm curious, it seems that the right move was made at the right time to save a fellow townie which is a great score on our side. I still feel a little suspicious of Odd but I want to take a look back at who voted for who. As someone else said, it would be suspicious if Odd or Red stopped the voting, and I feel the attempted kill by the ministry is connected directly to that. I still want to know other people's reasoning for voting Odd since some of you have never played with him. Just for some contrast.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, whoever The Rock is should have 2 confirmed towns (since they successfully protected two people?), minus the possibility of mafia (The Ministry?) converting them.
So basically we're in the same position as day 2, with the lack of a lynch and night kill, with hopefully a bit more night action information.

I wonder if it's possible this is a multi-ball set up? I don't know how common it is to have 2 mafia factions in a game on this site, but I've seen it before elsewhere and the flavor seems to hint at it:
The Ministry enraged after hearing about what has happened to their team member Farooq. Ministry's leader has ordered Bradshaw to find Edge and Christian and kill both of them this Night. The attempt is purposed as a warning to any wrestlers who dare enough to defy or go against Ministry. After hearing the order Bradshaw followed by Vince McMahon closed behind him begun their move to find the dynamic duo(Edge and Christian) to decimate them but out of nowhere The Rock and Batista attacked them from behind. Both of them being put out of order thus their Ministry's mission to kill Edge and Christian failed. The Ministry failed to kill someone TODAY.
Since "Batista" is bolded red, which I'd assume means they're mafia, yet they've also attacked the Ministry, which should suggest non-alliance?

Or maybe "The Ministry" is a cult? I assumed they were mafia based the name being in red.

I'm going to spend a bit of time organizing flavor - even if it turns out not to be very important, I'm still confused by a few things.

Reactions: Shanks

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point, whoever The Rock is should have 2 confirmed towns (since they successfully protected two people?), minus the possibility of mafia (The Ministry?) converting them.
So basically we're in the same position as day 2, with the lack of a lynch and night kill, with hopefully a bit more night action information.

I wonder if it's possible this is a multi-ball set up? I don't know how common it is to have 2 mafia factions in a game on this site, but I've seen it before elsewhere and the flavor seems to hint at it:

Since "Batista" is bolded red, which I'd assume means they're mafia, yet they've also attacked the Ministry, which should suggest non-alliance?

Or maybe "The Ministry" is a cult? I assumed they were mafia based the name being in red.

I'm going to spend a bit of time organizing flavor - even if it turns out not to be very important, I'm still confused by a few things.
I noticed that too, I was thinking maybe they were possibly converted? Or independent but that doesn't make much sense

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many people were attempted to be killed tonight I can only understand one.

As for my thoughts last phase actions and I considered maybe it was to suss people out but if none of your people were going to die why use it.

Also for other reasons I'll elaborate later I'm more suss of odd and oreki now.

I'm also really worried about strange aswell last game I played him he was secretly lurking to last minute vote since he doesnt appear to be here hes not on our radar.

I need to think more on who I think killed fire kitten.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many people were attempted to be killed tonight I can only understand one.

As for my thoughts last phase actions and I considered maybe it was to suss people out but if none of your people were going to die why use it.

Also for other reasons I'll elaborate later I'm more suss of odd and oreki now.

I'm also really worried about strange aswell last game I played him he was secretly lurking to last minute vote since he doesnt appear to be here hes not on our radar.

I need to think more on who I think killed fire kitten.
Dr.Strange told me in PM that one of his family member has passed away. So he unable to be very active. Condolence to him

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Okay so what's happening.
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(RAW)

-Report No.1-
The Rock once again involved in the backstage brawl and this time with Farooq. Its all begin when Farooq breached the locker room of one new wrestler and force him to join the ministry. The new wrestler turned down the request and with strong 'anti ministry' plight he has embed inside himself took the matter into his hands by attacking Farooq ferociously but the big black wrestler never back off instead he unleashed his dominance on the new wrestler by counter beating that wrestler. Its clear that Farooq is much stronger and more brutal than the new wrestler. Farooq beat the wrestler into the floor in an attempt to kill him. But at the same time The Rock who just newly arrived into the arena heard something loud coming from one locker room and quickly searching for it. He found one locker room with door wide open and saw Farooq beating one wrestler with a steel chair full of blood. Without waiting The Rock rushed towards Farooq that didn't aware of his presence and smashed the black guy's head with a baseball bat very hard. Farooq instantly collapsed to the floor unconscious. The Rock's presence at the right time has saved the new wrestler. Using his specially invented pill The Rock help the poor wrestler to recover. The new wrestler has escaped the death moment largely thanks to The Rock.

-Report No.2-
Mick Foley asked Eric Bischoff about one wrestler current alignment, whether he's a 'face' or a 'heel'? Eric Bischoff replied to Mick's question by telling him that this wrestler is representing the 'face' side of RAW segment. Mick Smiling.

-Report No.3-
Brock Lesnar
was having a match with Kurt Angle that ended with no winner because of heavy interruption from The Ministry. But they(Brock and Kurt) managed to take the situation under their control. They having no problem beating all those match intruders.

-Report No.4-

-Report No.5-
Kurt Angle met with Goldberg and asked Goldberg about a new submission technique that Goldberg has used in his today match against Kane.

-Report No.6-
John Cena hosted his own RAW segment. The segment called "You Can't See Me" and it is about "How to see John Cena?"

-Report No.7-
The Ministry enraged after hearing about what had happened to their team member Farooq. Ministry's leader has ordered Bradshaw to find Edge and Christian and kill both of them this Night. The attempt is purposed as a warning to any wrestlers who dare enough to defy or go against Ministry. After hearing the order Bradshaw followed by Vince McMahon closed behind him begun their move to find the dynamic duo(Edge and Christian) to decimate them but out of nowhere The Rock and Batista attacked them from behind. Both of them being put out of order thus their Ministry's mission to kill Edge and Christian failed. The Ministry failed to kill someone TODAY.

-Report No.8-
Bret Hart know what to do. He said "Just you waiting hahaha...."

SO TODAY RESULT OF RAW
[NO ONE DIES]

Based on this post it looks like
Mafia tried killing townie(telling by statement, it said new member) so i assume it has to be one of the new people that subbed who are town, so i assume mr lonely and sleeping terror. Maybe mr lonley is the town mentioned?

It also looks like sk failed to get a kill. Cause I assume SK is the ministry despite the term ministry relating to multiple people.
The Ministry enraged after hearing about what had happened to their team member Farooq. Ministry's leader has ordered Bradshaw to find Edge and Christian and kill both of them this Night. The attempt is purposed as a warning to any wrestlers who dare enough to defy or go against Ministry. After hearing the order Bradshaw followed by Vince McMahon closed behind him begun their move to find the dynamic duo(Edge and Christian) to decimate them but out of nowhere The Rock and Batista attacked them from behind. Both of them being put out of order thus their Ministry's mission to kill Edge and Christian failed. The Ministry failed to kill someone TODAY.
Mick Foley, must've asked a mafia, because the person he asks is in red, about an alignment, which prob means that he tried to investigate but prob got tricked because why would mafia snitch mafia?
this report seems like a throw off. I cant get any read from it:
Brock Lesnar was having a match with Kurt Angle that ended with no winner because of heavy interruption from The Ministry. But they(Brock and Kurt) managed to take the situation under their control. They having no problem beating all those match intruders.
Some has a gift, I assume super kill, because in my last game when I was presented a gift it was a superkill.
ALRIGHT! So every other quote imo doesn't help find mafia unless you guys see otherwise. Looking at these quotes I can get a general gist of what happened at night.
Post automatically merged:

After posting I realized colors arent shown in quotes. So if you guys can just check back on the locations I put, so you can understand what I was posting, that be nice.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it Soulkiller? That dude has me mighty suspicious lately
I've had my suspicions about him as well, send to only pop up here and there. He quickly gives a reasoning on a suspicion but that doesn't always mean something.

Tends not send

I noticed that the report about Kurt angle suggests that whoever stopped the voting was in fact mafia. So these reports aren't just about night activity.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry i was busy with my grandmother passing 2 days back i actually planned to sub out since ansa lacked players so i will complete the game.

Like i looked at the game there was some unneccssary sus from some players.

Ryu kishi and oreki voting me up at last minute.

I mean i find michelles sus odd among all of them . What was i hurrying up regarding sagebees read ?? Like i quote you back why did he post in the game section in first place if he was not announced sub or in game player.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we're looking at... 4? Mafia members left, I think? Plus SK.

Sorry I haven't been very active as of late in terms of reads and suchlike, work's been kinda hectic.

Anyhow I don't like the fact that the lynch was stopped here.

I went back to check who was being wagoned at the time, and thus and therefore, my vote shall be cast now.

Vote Lynch: All_Red

My initial concern is if Mafia DOES have a cult property, alongside multiple killing abilities, then that makes the game very wolf-sided.

Has the SK killed anyone or attempted to kill anyone?

Please ask me for reads on certain things and I will do my best to get around to them tomorrow as I will be sleeping, but I'm also aware I need a kick up the rear end.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@All_Red so was the lynch rigged to save you or frame you? It sure as hell wasn't done on my behalf
That's what I'm thinking about. I don't recall her having a reason to vote for you other than saving herself. Maybe the townie that stopped the lynchings knew that Red or you are a townie.
I still don't like how she voted for you especially after I called her out for only voting for the players with the most votes.

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I'm thinking about. I don't recall her having a reason to vote for you other than saving herself. Maybe the townie that stopped the lynchings knew that Red or you are a townie.
I still don't like how she voted for you especially after I called her out for only voting for the players with the most votes.
I would be voting her right now myself if it wasn't for the possibility that Soulkiller could have set the whole thing up.

I mean that ability wasn't used to save Ryu, maybe I'm overthinking it and both Red and Soulkiller are Mafia

Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Status
Not open for further replies.