Killer Vision

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WWE really needs to let Dolph Ziggler break though because he's great in the ring he is over with the fans they need part him & Vikki because Dolph doesn't need her to speak for him he's good on the mic. I mean he brought the best out of Sheamus & made him look great. WWE needs to push Dolph because he's your next great heel.
true xd

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm now officially in.... Randy Orton fan.
Hahaha, jumping on Orton's bandwagon once he's suspended. Lmao.

WWE so how do we make Daniel Bryan the WWE champ without CM Punk being beaten? I know will add jober Kane into the mix & make it a triple threat match & have Kane loose to Bryan so it will make Bryan champ but at the same time not letting Punk loose.

No WWE what would have given this feud more heat is for Bryan & Punk to have another great match at No Way Out & let Bryan go over on Punk a legit wrestler so he looks creditable as a World Champion.

WWE has completely forgotten how to make awesome feuds.
D-Bry is credible enough to be proper World Champion now. If he does win the title, he'd still be great; regardless of how he wins it.

As for Punk, though he's less of the character he was in last summer, I still won't mind if he keeps the title. That's because he always have great matches when he's defending his world title. Even his match against Kane or Mark Henry are entertaining - that says a lot about how good Punk is.

Frankly, I'd like if Punk main-evented something first at a PPV before losing out the title.

KakarotLee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Hunico moved up the chain, D-Bry and CM Punk def deserve the belts. WWE has alot of talent, now that Randy Orton is suspended, I wonder who they will bring up maybe Dolph will finally win some gold.

KakarotLee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh yeah count me in too, Ive been a wrestling fan since the early 90's, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, scary Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, 1-2-3 kid, Mr. Perfect, Crush, Ultimate Warrior, Sgt SLaughter, Lex BOOGER LoL!! Then grew up watching the DX and the NWO, Goldberg era, I loved the luchadors, WCW Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie guerrero, Rey Mysterio, X Pac/SyxxPac/1-2-3Kid, damn I can keep going and going.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh yeah count me in too, Ive been a wrestling fan since the early 90's, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, scary Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, 1-2-3 kid, Mr. Perfect, Crush, Ultimate Warrior, Sgt SLaughter, Lex BOOGER LoL!! Then grew up watching the DX and the NWO, Goldberg era, I loved the luchadors, WCW Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie guerrero, Rey Mysterio, X Pac/SyxxPac/1-2-3Kid, damn I can keep going and going.
Awesome list.
I hope Hunico moved up the chain, D-Bry and CM Punk def deserve the belts. WWE has alot of talent, now that Randy Orton is suspended, I wonder who they will bring up maybe Dolph will finally win some gold.
Dolph needs a good feud likes Rhodes has with Christian now.
Hahaha, jumping on Orton's bandwagon once he's suspended. Lmao.

D-Bry is credible enough to be proper World Champion now. If he does win the title, he'd still be great; regardless of how he wins it.

As for Punk, though he's less of the character he was in last summer, I still won't mind if he keeps the title. That's because he always have great matches when he's defending his world title. Even his match against Kane or Mark Henry are entertaining - that says a lot about how good Punk is.

Frankly, I'd like if Punk main-evented something first at a PPV before losing out the title.
Agreed. I'm tired of Cena vs whoever maineventing. Punk deserves the spot, but I guess when you're bigger than the belt, nobody in the booking department believes you should never ever not main event. It's understandable, but sad. Punk vs D-Bry is a whole lot better than Cena vs JL. I'm sure Punk, DB, and Kane will be better than Cena/Show too lol. But I really understand their reasoning, however, they should limit it sometimes.

KakarotLee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good points jack spicer, by any chance, have yoiu ever tried JR's Barbeque Sauce, I wonder if its good or not, I know he makes mustard, ketchup and other sauces as well.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, I haven't, but I really want too xd

And same here. Ryback bores me to death. I know Tyson Kidd is in a feud with a new guy on SD, but I'd rather TK be getting a push that Ryback. I also wish DHS was back. Disbanding the Hart Dynasty was one of WWE's biggest mistakes.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is any1 else tired of Ryback versusing local competitors?
By the time, Wrestlemania is reached, he'll be squashing 10 men. xd

Nope, I haven't, but I really want too xd

And same here. Ryback bores me to death. I know Tyson Kidd is in a feud with a new guy on SD, but I'd rather TK be getting a push that Ryback. I also wish DHS was back. Disbanding the Hart Dynasty was one of WWE's biggest mistakes.
I don't have a problem with Ryback. He's better than Sandow or "Puny Lord" Tensei but I just don't get his character. Is he a face or heel? What's his motivation? And his matches suck.

Perhaps, he might feud with Barett. A feud with Clay will be nice too. It will finally meant a break for one of them.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raw was good & bad this week. The good all the stuff with Punk,AJ,Bryan,Kane was great. Great seeing Dolph get the push he deserves. The bad was everything involving Show. His match sucked the ending was crap I mean he didn't even touch Vince when he gave him the knock out punch just a joke.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the good-bad RAW.

Punk,AJ,Bryan,Kane are awesome. Definitely the most compelling angle in WWE. AJ rocks!

Was indeed great to see Ziggler getting the push; though he won't win against Sheamus since he was a last-minute replacement for Del Rio. Currently, Ziggler is the one who's giving the best matches week in and out along with D-Bry and Punk. So, he definitely deserve main-event spot.

Vince's return was great in parts, lame in others. His interaction with D.Bry, Teddy, Johnny Ace was great. The rest was lame - especially with Hornswoggle, Big Show. The parts with Cena, Clay's girls ect... were strictly okay.

Nice to see the reaction Vader got. Even though, he's no more in a great shape, it would have been sad if they 'What' him during the match.

Oh yeah, I found Tensai's match to be watchable this week. And great to see that he's breaking with Sakamoto. Hopefully, he can get a character change and we can see a new character in Sakamato as a wrestler.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#DolphForWorldChamp

I hate that ADR is injured, but DZ vs S will be so much better IMO.

Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is seriously one of the best feuds in awhile. I hope D-Bry wins and he faces Punk in an ironman match down the line.

Cena/Show, who cares?

Christian and Rhodes will be amazing for me. Two of my all time favorites going at it.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
#DolphForWorldChamp

I hate that ADR is injured, but DZ vs S will be so much better IMO.

Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is seriously one of the best feuds in awhile. I hope D-Bry wins and he faces Punk in an ironman match down the line.

Cena/Show, who cares?

Christian and Rhodes will be amazing for me. Two of my all time favorites going at it.
i know right. if your not an entertainer, dont be in world wrestling entertainment

Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is definitely fun to watch

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Way Out was a OK PPV not great but OK. Best match was close between Punk,Bryan,Kane & Christian,Cody. Both where great matches. The ending to the Punk match was to be expected involving AJ somehow the match was good but the ending sucked Bryan was an afterthought. Cena VS Show sucked but at least Johnny Ace's is gone for like a whole month if that long because he will be back.

Last edited:

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AY SON, I'm in.

Likes: Kane, Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Jinder Mahal, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Wade Barret, The Usos, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, AJ, Damien Sandow, Antonio Ceasaro, others.

Dislikes: WEEEEEEEEEEEEELL ITS A BIGSHOW, Randy Orton (Somewhat) John Cena, Brodus Clay, others that i dont feel like thinking about lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

* Vince McMahon kicks off this week's show to a big pop and talks about the new General Manager. He introduces Booker T to a decent reaction.

* Alberto Del Rio interrupts things which brings out Sheamus. Booker has Sheamus and Del Rio booked in separate matches tonight. Del Rio protests and says he's not wrestling until SummerSlam. Booker announces Del Rio vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Tensai, which is up first.

* Sheamus defeated Tensai.

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres. She wants a job with Booker T. Instead, Booker hires Teddy Long as his Senior Adviser.

* Antonio Cesaro defeated United States Champion Santino Marella in a non-title match. Cesaro wants a title shot.

* Backstage interview with Daniel Bryan and Matt Striker. Bryan is wearing a "no, no, no" t-shirt. He wants the fans to stop saying yes but they do anyway.

* Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz beat Kane, Christian and Chris Jericho.

* Striker is backstage with Randy Orton. Orton says he's going to defeat Del Rio later tonight.

* Ryback beat Jinder Mahal by DQ when Jinder hit him with a microphone.

* Darren Young beat R-Truth. AW was mic'd up at ringside.

* Backstage segment with Layla and Booker T. Cody Rhodes comes up and Booker makes Cody vs. Sin Cara next week.

* Randy Orton beat Alberto Del Rio by DQ in the main event. Sheamus attacked Del Rio after the match and Orton laid Del Rio out with a RKO.

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm in
My favs
Kane
Taker
Lesnar
HHH
Y2J
Punk
Cena
Damien Sandow
Cody Rhodes
Ziggler
The Rock
Stone Cold
HBK
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
PTP
My boy D-Bryan

I like to do predictions for shows and reviews check out my MITB prediction and RAW 1000 review SummerSlam prediction and reviews are next
MITB-
RAW 1000-

Status
Not open for further replies.