Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As seen on last night's RAW Supershow from Greensboro, Paul Heyman made his return to WWE as Brock Lesnar's legal representative in the storylines. Heyman announced that Lesnar had quit WWE and that the company owes him millions of dollars. Lesnar is still under contract to WWE, for those wondering.

Heyman is also working under a deal with WWE. Plans are in place to have Heyman in the company through August. A Lesnar vs. Triple H grudge match is expected for SummerSlam where Heyman will be featured with Lesnar. Heyman will most likely disappear from WWE TV following SummerSlam.

Until then, he will be a main part of the Lesnar storyline and will be making semi-regular appearances for WWE going forward. Heyman can be used on TV to represent Lesnar while Lesnar has to be kept away due to having a limited number of dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some people he cares for and make some money. Heyman's WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned all along.

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im down! Obviously i like classics like HHH, Rock, and Taker

but personally, who I like in the WWE today:

-Sheamus
-R-Truth
-Sin Cara (Mistico)
-Kane
-Jinder Mahal
-Dolph Ziggler
-Jimmy&Jey Uso

Others too, but thoes are who comes to mind

Jinder Mahal has a great look and character, and is decent in the ring so far, but rednecks are scared of the entire eastern world so it is sadly expected that he gets swept under the rug like usual.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Johnny: "I was the Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold and The Rock rolled into one back in Japan!"

:lmao: This was priceless. xd
I'm seriously loving this People Power with him.

People power! xd

Cena vs Big Johnny will be blah, but Punk/D-Bry and Jericho/Orton/Rio/Sheamus will be awesome.

I'd love if John L would actually wrestle a legit match and win. I'd lol hard. Sure, Cena would be "handicapped" via his arm, but I'd still be like "He won, legitimately. xd"

Last edited:

PinkLightning

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As seen on last night's RAW Supershow from Greensboro, Paul Heyman made his return to WWE as Brock Lesnar's legal representative in the storylines. Heyman announced that Lesnar had quit WWE and that the company owes him millions of dollars. Lesnar is still under contract to WWE, for those wondering.

Heyman is also working under a deal with WWE. Plans are in place to have Heyman in the company through August. A Lesnar vs. Triple H grudge match is expected for SummerSlam where Heyman will be featured with Lesnar. Heyman will most likely disappear from WWE TV following SummerSlam.

Until then, he will be a main part of the Lesnar storyline and will be making semi-regular appearances for WWE going forward. Heyman can be used on TV to represent Lesnar while Lesnar has to be kept away due to having a limited number of dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some people he cares for and make some money. Heyman's WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned all along.

If you remember back before Brock Lesnar left the WWE the first time, Paul Hayman played a big part in his storylines as his manager so it was not really that big of a surprise to me to see Hayman show up on Raw. Also I don't believe that B.S. about Lesnar quitting ether, Most likely HHH or Vince McMahon will come out next Monday saying he can't due to his contract or something.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm seriously loving this People Power with him.

People power! xd

Cena vs Big Johnny will be blah, but Punk/D-Bry and Jericho/Orton/Rio/Sheamus will be awesome.

I'd love if John L would actually wrestle a legit match and win. I'd lol hard. Sure, Cena would be "handicapped" via his arm, but I'd still be like "He won, legitimately. xd"
Frankly, I can't take it seriously but I'll admit it - he's becoming gold as a heel.
I don't know about People Power but that line of his and him showing his accomplishments were hilarious. He even told Punk that he would pummel him. LMAO. He and Punk didn't cut like an iconic promo but they sure did one of the most hilarious verbal clashes recently.

And is it just me or is everyone really wanna imitate his voice when he's talking?[INSERT=Johnny's custom soared voice]It became a reflex in me xd[/INSERT]

As for OTL, it's gonna be a medium PPV.

D-Bry v/s Punk - I like how they aren't hyping this match. I guess, one of the reasons is that they don't want this match to turn into a personal feud and thus, they are calming the storm. It's a great thing as it will steal the show as a silent tornado.

F-4-Way - I don't think we've seen Jericho v/s Orton. So, it's gonna be something pleasantly innovative. Perhaps Orton might turn heel back after this match. Otherwise, the F-4-Way is not gonna be anything special. I doubt Sheamus is gonna lose it now.

J-L v/s Cena - Well, it will turn into a Gauntlet match. Surely, Otunga, Sakamoto and Tensei will all fight Cena before JL makes his entry. I hope JL wins it nevertheless. Lesnar taking time-off was a must IMO because otherwise, he might have destroyed the entire roster till Summer Slam. Same for Cena who's going to main-event all PPVs till the end of the year unless he take some time off. The best angle will be to make Cena defeat those 3 Superstars first (making him look strong in defeat), then lose against JL who take advantage of his arm (making JL look as a super-heel).

Perhaps, our dear Hoeski will also make some kind of interference. Btw, she's looking extremely hot and given my specs fetish, I'm drooling all the way.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frankly, I can't take it seriously but I'll admit it - he's becoming gold as a heel.
I don't know about People Power but that line of his and him showing his accomplishments were hilarious. He even told Punk that he would pummel him. LMAO. He and Punk didn't cut like an iconic promo but they sure did one of the most hilarious verbal clashes recently.

And is it just me or is everyone really wanna imitate his voice when he's talking?[INSERT=Johnny's custom soared voice]It became a reflex in me xd[/INSERT]

As for OTL, it's gonna be a medium PPV.

D-Bry v/s Punk - I like how they aren't hyping this match. I guess, one of the reasons is that they don't want this match to turn into a personal feud and thus, they are calming the storm. It's a great thing as it will steal the show as a silent tornado.

F-4-Way - I don't think we've seen Jericho v/s Orton. So, it's gonna be something pleasantly innovative. Perhaps Orton might turn heel back after this match. Otherwise, the F-4-Way is not gonna be anything special. I doubt Sheamus is gonna lose it now.

J-L v/s Cena - Well, it will turn into a Gauntlet match. Surely, Otunga, Sakamoto and Tensei will all fight Cena before JL makes his entry. I hope JL wins it nevertheless. Lesnar taking time-off was a must IMO because otherwise, he might have destroyed the entire roster till Summer Slam. Same for Cena who's going to main-event all PPVs till the end of the year unless he take some time off. The best angle will be to make Cena defeat those 3 Superstars first (making him look strong in defeat), then lose against JL who take advantage of his arm (making JL look as a super-heel).

Perhaps, our dear Hoeski will also make some kind of interference. Btw, she's looking extremely hot and given my specs fetish, I'm drooling all the way.
If you remember correctly after jerichos leave in wwe in 2010 is final match was against randy orton but i think the dbry and punk will put on one hell of a show just look up some of there indy stuff on youtube you will jizz because of the awesomeness

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you remember correctly after jerichos leave in wwe in 2010 is final match was against randy orton but i think the dbry and punk will put on one hell of a show just look up some of there indy stuff on youtube you will jizz because of the awesomeness
I really forgot that Orton punted Jericho. But I guess, it's because it was a random RAW match and that we already knew Jericho was leaving beforehand. It made too less impact. Hopefully, this will at-least ignite a small feud between Orton and Jericho before Jericho leaves for his Fozzy Tour.

One good way will be to turn Orton heel, make him punt Jericho again at Summer Slam, then when Jericho is done with his months tour, he'll come back and feud a longer one with Orton; saying that every-time, Orton is hell-bent on ending his career. One funny fact is that perhaps these are the only 2 veterans who keep putting new wrestlers over. Hats off to that. Now, how about serious business? xD

And yeah, D-Bry v/s Punk will be awesome. I wonder towards whose side the crowd will be the most though. Punk is huge face right now and D-Bry; though a heel; is polarizing crowds with his Yes! Chants. Mark my words - There'll be Yes! Chants at every moveset that those 2 will do in that match. This match has all the ingredients to be epic and without any hype. If Punk v/s D-Bry doesn't steal that show, then WWE must have done really bad booking.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
John Cena has filed for divorce from his high school sweetheart and wife of three years, Liz Huberdeau, reports The Miami Herald and TMZ.com. The WWE Superstar claims their marriage is “irretrevably broken.”

The couple signed a prenuptial agreement that allows Cena, who possesses assets worth $18 million, the ability to take back all gifts and presents. Huberdeau has already hired powerful Miami attorney Raymond Rafool, who is best known for facing Hulk Hogan in his ugly divorce battle against ex-wife Linda. Rafool allegedly took 70% of the legendary grappler’s assets and Huberdeau reportedly wants a similar take. A source close to the situation told The Miami Herald that this divorce would “dwarf the Hogan divorce in nastiness.”

Rafool released a statement, claiming, “Although it is indeed unfortunate that John Cena decided to divorce his high school sweetheart Liz Cena; particularly, after they have come so far in their lives and in his career together, Liz will and really has no choice but to pursue all of her rights and entitlements.

“Sadly, divorce is not the way Liz thought her perfect love story would end.”

Huberdeau’s attorney adds that Cena “blindsided her” with the divorce filing. They had been having issues as the WWE Superstar approached her recently with a pre-divorce financial settlement agreement that she refused to sign due to her belief the relationship would work out.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
John Cena has filed for divorce from his high school sweetheart and wife of three years, Liz Huberdeau, reports The Miami Herald and TMZ.com. The WWE Superstar claims their marriage is “irretrevably broken.”

The couple signed a prenuptial agreement that allows Cena, who possesses assets worth $18 million, the ability to take back all gifts and presents. Huberdeau has already hired powerful Miami attorney Raymond Rafool, who is best known for facing Hulk Hogan in his ugly divorce battle against ex-wife Linda. Rafool allegedly took 70% of the legendary grappler’s assets and Huberdeau reportedly wants a similar take. A source close to the situation told The Miami Herald that this divorce would “dwarf the Hogan divorce in nastiness.”

Rafool released a statement, claiming, “Although it is indeed unfortunate that John Cena decided to divorce his high school sweetheart Liz Cena; particularly, after they have come so far in their lives and in his career together, Liz will and really has no choice but to pursue all of her rights and entitlements.

“Sadly, divorce is not the way Liz thought her perfect love story would end.”

Huberdeau’s attorney adds that Cena “blindsided her” with the divorce filing. They had been having issues as the WWE Superstar approached her recently with a pre-divorce financial settlement agreement that she refused to sign due to her belief the relationship would work out.
Here's a link -

Btw, read the comments, it's hilarious :rofl:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
question guys, u think it was real blood coming out from cena's lips wen brock attackd him?
Possibly, never know.

And :rofl: Escorp. Thanks. I lol'd hard at the Otunga comment. Genius! I love the Rock song playing into it and the "You can't seize me!" property deal.

My WWE 12 thread, please check it out. Click:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And :rofl: Escorp. Thanks. I lol'd hard at the Otunga comment. Genius! I love the Rock song playing into it and the "You can't seize me!" property deal.
I see I'll go read that whenever I'm gloomy. Its hilarious. SO many epic comments. My favorite is the "Is the Contract signing on RAW?" and "Rise Above Divorce" :lmao: Mark my words: There'll be something on those on a good chunk of signs on this RAW.

All the others are great - Rock's quotes, You can't seize me, Otunga jokes, Eve jokes, Big Johnny jokes ect...Just :rofl:

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- We noted before that beginning July 2nd, many of WWE's RAW Supershow tapings will begin 90 minutes before the live RAW broadcast airs on TV. Currently, tapings begin 30 or 45 minutes before RAW hits the air. Speculation now is that WWE may be filming a countdown show for RAW with that extra time. Officials have been wanting something like a RAW pre-show for a while now.

WWE is also looking at doing a Lucha Libre show with high-flying Spanish wrestlers and Spanish announcers. With the Cruiserweights show also set for this November, the bottom line is that WWE is looking to do a lot more TV shows this year as they prepare for the Network launch.

With NXT and FCW being taped at Full Sail University soon, word is that WWE will still be taping another show on Tuesday nights before the Superstars and SmackDown tapings.

Regarding the new tapings at Full Sail University, speculation is that Jim Ross and William Regal may end up announcing that show. The new tapings are being described as Triple H's own project and something that Vince McMahon doesn't have his "fingerprints" on, yet.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to join. Been a fan for years I'm not going to lie I haven't liked the product for last 5 years or so but CM Punk really brought me back around & I can't wait for Punk Vs Bryan they are my 2 favorite wrestlers in the WWE & they have had some amazing matches in the ROH if the WWE let's it this could be the best match in years.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raw was really bad this week. The only good match was Punk & Santino vs Bryan & Rhodes but the problem with that is it was the 1st match of the show so there was no Promos from either Punk or Bryan & really no good build up.

It's like the WWE don't care the Punk is champ. Why? Because they don't care. Even without the belt Cena is there World Champion & that's the reason why the WWE has been so bad for so long.

& after that the rest of the show was awful. The Big Show crying in the ring for like 20 min's who cares I hope Show is done but he'll be back when Laurinaitis get's fired & Teddy get's his job back.

& John Cena can't cut Promos to save his life. I can't believe the Main Event at the next PPV isn't Punk vs Bryan but freaking John Cena vs John Laurinaitis. News Flash WWE John Laurinaitis isn't Vince back in the Vince Vs Stone Cold era & John Cena is definitely not Stone Cold.

OK rant finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.