Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did anybody just mark out like I did as Raw went off air last night I was ossjejdidndidkrjimfndo,endidmrnr and my throat was killing me my god it's finally happening guys yessss yesss yesss yesss

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So AJ had 2 quit as Raw GM because she was "Fraternizing" with Cena. But wait a second Vince has "slept" with a ton of Divas. Teddy Long has been with multiple Divas as well. & Vicki when she was GM was messing around with Edge & she's the new GM & she's with Dolph Ziggler makes no sense at all.

The real reason why this happened is because they realized how dumb of an idea it was to make AJ who her character is is insane be GM of Raw.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WWE 13 is amazing. When I get home today, I'll be working on beginning my universe and creating Azula, Ty Lee, Wally, & D'ck. I might do M'gann and Connor too, like last year.

I'm debating what RAW set to use, the 02 one or the 06 one. I love both and already have the 06 one made, so I don't know. My Smackdown is the fist one by the way xd I have most unlockables (All but John L I believe), so I'm pretty excited.

Needless to say, I'm addicted to the game big time.

Anyways, actually TV related, I love the Survivor Series main event. Traditional 5 on 5 elimination. The teams are amazing. I sort of expected/wanted Cesaro instead of ADR, but makes sense I suppose.

Ziggler and Cena is just a blah. The story isn't the best, is not interesting to me at all really because it has Cena in a love deal.

Sheamus vs Show 2 will be good, but unless a stip is added, I don't see it beating the first. Probably the best match-up for Sheamus's world title run, right up there with Wade Barret & Sandow, although they were non title.

Tag team division is amazing and where it's at.

ANewLight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping to see a WWE title match at SS. Maybe Punk can substitute himself in the tag match. He could say that he didn't know that he didn't need to be on his team & since Foley isn't he won't be either. Then we could have Punk vs Cena. As for who would take his place on the team... maybe Brock or possibly a returning Mark Henry if he's ready.

Henry makes sense to me, He could keep Ryback distracted for a few months. Then maybe Ryback wins the Rumble & challenges Big Show for the World Championship at Mania.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping to see a WWE title match at SS. Maybe Punk can substitute himself in the tag match. He could say that he didn't know that he didn't need to be on his team & since Foley isn't he won't be either. Then we could have Punk vs Cena. As for who would take his place on the team... maybe Brock or possibly a returning Mark Henry if he's ready.

Henry makes sense to me, He could keep Ryback distracted for a few months. Then maybe Ryback wins the Rumble & challenges Big Show for the World Championship at Mania.
No more Punk and Cena -_-

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WWE sucks both the Rumble match & Punk vs Rock match's where good but both endings where terrible. The WWE for the last 7 years have done the exact opposite of what the fan wants & that's why there numbers r worse then before the Attitude era.

The Rock really needed to win the WT a guy who's never there & a guy who is a made guy really needed the push to win the WT. Why? So Cena & the Rock can have a rematch & this time have the WWE Title on the line. WWE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS MATCH AGAIN IT SUCKED LAST YEAR & IT WILL SUCK AGAIN.

& now Punk the best thing going on your roster is jipped out of the Main Eent at Maina again & now he'll get to loose to Taker instead. I was a big Rock fan but now I have lost all respect for him. The only good thing about this is now I wont waste 50 bucks on WM because this is the last freaking straw I done watching the WWE.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0 12 1 Share74

Posted in: WWE
Maria Menounos Wrestling at WrestleMania?, Update on a Randy Orton Heel Turn, More
By Marc Middleton
Mar 19, 2013 - 4:24:21 PM

- There has been some talk of having Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns go over Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show at WrestleMania 29, leading to the long-awaited Orton heel turn.

- Another big heel turn in the works may be Kofi Kingston.

- The Divas match at WrestleMania 29 may end up being eight-Divas action The Bella Twins, Layla and Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron, Naomi and TV personality Maria Menounos.
Read more at

Reactions: Killer Vision
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CM Punk has been pulled from the rest of the live events leading up to WrestleMania 29 so he can heal up and be fresh for the big match against The Undertaker. Punk is still scheduled for all RAW TV shows and is still advertised for WWE's European tour the week after WrestleMania.

However, word now is that Punk may not be working most live events here in the United States once WrestleMania is over, leaving John Cena to once again be the top draw for RAW live events. Punk not working live events after WrestleMania is expected to be for the short term.

With Punk taking time off, there's a feeling that he has helped carry the company for a while now and WWE needs to protect their investment.

Partial source: PWInsider

Status
Not open for further replies.