Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Police in Surrey, B.C., are warning people to secure their belongings while driving after a young woman was apparently killed by her laptop last month.

15/04/2009 5:19:23 PM

Heather Storey, 25, of Delta died after the small car she was driving was hit by a tow truck turning left.

When investigators looked into the incident, however, they concluded she would have survived if not for her laptop computer.

Storey was on her way out of town for work at the time of the accident and usually kept her laptop in a backpack in the backseat, according to her brother Michael Pratt.

"What we believe happened [was] that she was struck in the back of her head and neck with this laptop computer," RCMP Sgt. Roger Morrow said Wednesday morning at the Surrey detachment, east of Vancouver

"She simply didn't have it secured within the confines of her car, and ultimately it has been the instrument of her death," he said

Her brother and mother also spoke at the detachment, warning others to take precautions to avoid similar preventable accidents.

"We miss Heather a lot. There is a whole lot to talk about, but I think mainly we're just trying to address the issue of, maybe, try not to keep stuff that can get airborne or hit you, just because your family, and people that care about you, really will miss you when you're gone," said Pratt.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

WTF is so interesting in a laptop killing a woman that happens everyday with people are driving and then something they left in the back kill them realy not interesting but dont get upset like you normaly do :D

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:(:(:(

WTF is so interesting in a laptop killing a woman that happens everyday with people are driving and then something they left in the back kill them realy not interesting but dont get upset like you normaly do :D
:(:(:(:(:(:.......ties rope around his head ealizes where he is not wanted

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hm...please don't be so harsh.

It was interesting in my opinion...i always believed computers were evil, but i couldn't prove it until now. O_O maybe they have a plan against humanity :mad:

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Diabolus if i see you once more, making fun of ppls threads with that pic, i'll infract you.

~Missy~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hm...please don't be so harsh.

It was interesting in my opinion...i always believed computers were evil, but i couldn't prove it until now. O_O maybe they have a plan against humanity :mad:
lolz:p well these things doesn't hav a brain actually 2 think of controling us but we don't use our brains when it's relate 2 these things ..so at the end it's always our mistakes..

Levaz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that picture rocks!

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that picture rocks!
Yea it does but if i post it again i will get an infraction
I was watching a serie called Myth Buster where thy investigate what can kill you in the back of your car and they concluded that even a box of tissues like Hells said can kill you when your driving fast and later the placed a huge AXE at the back it and you can guess the rest :D

Last edited: