poetdragon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

What the hell! Isn't Naruto's body supposed to be super strong. I would have understand if he was pierced with a chidori+sword, but just a sword. Lol, so only his partial transformation is durable and not his body while in SAGE-BIJUU MODE.

See you

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What the hell! Isn't Naruto's body supposed to be super strong. I would have understand if he was pierced with a chidori+sword, but just a sword. Lol, so only his partial transformation is durable and not his body while in SAGE-BIJUU MODE.
well did you find it just now. Are you really .........

21naruto21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his body is strong but that never stopped him from getting stabbed hit or cut also sasuke was very close to naruto and shin marked his sword and moved it out of his hand to stab naruto from feet away. he wasnt focused on getting stabbed by what sasuke was holding but on shin himself. im sure if would be different if they knew shin marked the sword.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have a good point, Sage Mode should be more resilient than that. But you should keep in mind, the force that Shin used when he thrusted it into him. With enough force a katana that fine will pierce anything.

Another thing is that maybe he wasn't fast enough to reinforce his chakra to his gut to defend against it.. he did say his skills were getting rusty after all.

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto was able to react at super speed fighting against Madara, Kaguya and Sasuke, but here, he let a guard down almost like he was sleeping.
Sasuke also, if you are holding sword, hold it tight.

See you

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If all of you haven't understand, let me explain. This mode give's him speed and some (again some only) protection against ninjutsu. Just like JJ Madara. If you remember he was owned by Guy's Eight Gate... So that's the facts in short.