shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so Orochimaru wants to master all ninjutsu so he goes after the sharingan? Wouldn't it make more sense to try and take out Negato and try and take the Rinningan?

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he knows how to get the rinnegan from the sharingan
nagato would kill him
and besides he could do mangekyou sharingan techniques if he awakened it through having a sharinga
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sasuke..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He needs a uchiha body, and a sharingan if he has the rinnegan it would barely benefit his goals, since he can't do shit without an uchiha body.

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he was also interested in seeing if it actually did evolve from a Sharingan to a Rinnegan.

But yes, I agree, he should have. I have thought about it before as well. When Itachi joined, he eveb stood to Pain's left I believe.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he could try and it would make sense if he thought about it. but he sure knows what nagato was capable of and got terrified since his arms/jutsus are sealed...

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He knew he had no chance of beating him. If Hanzo couldn't beat him then Orochimaru definitely couldn't, remember Hanzo fought all 3 Sannin by himself.
Don't forget they were only in the early 20s at this time, so I would believe Oro could beat Hanzo when he was in his prime, as when he attacked Konoha.