Would you facepalm?

Melanee

Member
2,762 posts 365 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
2,762
Reaction score
365
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

Oh my god... I can never read that chapter the same way again. xd
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,528 posts 1,077 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But what if doesn't like you? because wouldn't you be trying to conquer the exactly because she friendzoned you?

Then I will use my Genjutsu O^O
DAT ASS SHALL BE MINE~!!
 

Meee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,994 posts 1,054 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
10,994
Reaction score
1,054
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd love it seriously if Kishi can ruin the badass masked man by giving him a garbage reason and crappy backstory then he can ruin this sore loser Uchiha.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

crap! *head bangs on wall*
 

Voltron

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,821 posts 463 reactions
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito learned well..... I am face palming at this thread asking if I would face palm to an idea that would cause me to facepalm
 

kourosh

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,687 posts 344 reactions
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
4,687
Reaction score
344
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

:lmao: i didn't notice this xd
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All of you seem to forget Madz said Obito reminded him of his younger self, ohohoho be prepared :cool:
 
Top