Would you facepalm?

Melanee

Member
Messages:2,762 Reaction score:365
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
2,762
Reaction score
365
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

Oh my god... I can never read that chapter the same way again. xd
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,528 Reaction score:1,077
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But what if doesn't like you? because wouldn't you be trying to conquer the exactly because she friendzoned you?

Then I will use my Genjutsu O^O
DAT ASS SHALL BE MINE~!!
 

Meee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,994 Reaction score:1,054
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
10,994
Reaction score
1,054
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd love it seriously if Kishi can ruin the badass masked man by giving him a garbage reason and crappy backstory then he can ruin this sore loser Uchiha.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:46,470 Reaction score:1,204
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

crap! *head bangs on wall*
 

Voltron

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,821 Reaction score:463
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito learned well..... I am face palming at this thread asking if I would face palm to an idea that would cause me to facepalm
 

kourosh

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,687 Reaction score:344
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
4,687
Reaction score
344
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.

:lmao: i didn't notice this xd
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:39,759 Reaction score:7,032
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All of you seem to forget Madz said Obito reminded him of his younger self, ohohoho be prepared :cool:
 
Top