Would you facepalm?

i OblivioN i

Banned
Regular
Messages:1,290 Reaction score:251
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
251
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know this probably has been made before but I haven't seen it since I've joined but...

You must be registered for see images


What made Madara drive over the edge to want to create his own world.
Was it his brother's death? The Uchiha betrayal and how Konoha didn't treat the Uchiha equal?

You must be registered for see images


How would you feel if Madara's Terror started over the loss of Mito to Hashirama?
​
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,549 Reaction score:877
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I would face palm :sy:
 

ImAFish

Member
Messages:315 Reaction score:38
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
315
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
they lose loved ones. they go crazy :D
 

Guardian of the Rain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,826 Reaction score:710
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
6,826
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara is like Tobirama is the way that he doesn't give a crap about women and looks at the bigger picture....I think anyway.
 

hixa kuogame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,459 Reaction score:915
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
915
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gets friendzone
kills thousands
 

TJ0001

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,485 Reaction score:155
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
2,485
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
what the narutoverse needs is an extremely good therapist.
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,528 Reaction score:1,077
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Mito is a hot peace of ass I would be mad to if I where in that situation.
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,829 Reaction score:1,128
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol and then to top it off, his lost love pops up outta nowhere and seals his pet Kyuubi inside herself xd
 

Melanee

Member
Messages:2,762 Reaction score:365
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
2,762
Reaction score
365
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Unrequited love plays a big part in the Naruto story so I would't be surprised, but I would be disappointed.
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,886 Reaction score:810
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I could see it happening, it would be more pathetic than obito but mito married hashirama so it would probably be because she friendzoned him but I hope that does not happen.
 

i OblivioN i

Banned
Regular
Messages:1,290 Reaction score:251
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
251
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol and then to top it off, his lost love pops up outta nowhere and seals his pet Kyuubi inside herself xd

Lol, and Good Sig <3
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,886 Reaction score:810
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Mito is a hot peace of ass I would be mad to if I where in that situation.

So mad that you would try to conquer the world? xd
 

Steaktacular

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,174 Reaction score:430
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hope that´s not the case :|
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,528 Reaction score:1,077
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So mad that you would try to conquer the world? xd

There's no better way to impress a girl then to make her the queen of the world.
 

TruthLover19

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:959 Reaction score:65
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
959
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Poor little guy got friend zones xd no wonder he chose obito his friend zone buddy
 

Supreme x Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,211 Reaction score:610
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
4,211
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito is doing kinda the same thing.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:21,781 Reaction score:2,396
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would facewall repeatedly.
 

DeadNin

Member
Messages:224 Reaction score:18
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would facepalm so hard i'd probably decapitate myself...
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,886 Reaction score:810
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's no better way to impress a girl then to make her the queen of the world.

But what if doesn't like you? because wouldn't you be trying to conquer the exactly because she friendzoned you?
 

Aertes

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,667 Reaction score:658
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No Madara was digging Hashi.The last chapter proves it.
"Madara:I am already at the top.
Hashi:It can't be help.I am coming Madara.
Madara:Come Hashirama"
It's clear.
 
Top