Would you agree that Might Guy, Kakashi and Itachi could be considered a deadlock?

Joethemh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh, no. Itachi's genjutsu has already been proven to be effective against Kakashi. And With Susano'o active, Guy can't attack Itachi (unless he uses the 8 Gates). Sure they may be masters respectively, but Itachi would still win this.

UchihaElder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui was hailed at being the Genjutsu master of the Uchiha clan, so no.
True but, do the spin anyway. Itachi admitted he would have problems with Guy. We know they didn't want to fight in reality but lets be honest Guy might do some damage to Itachi. I honestly think Itachi is the Highest Quality of shinobi in Naruto considering all factors and angles of what a shinobi is but I still think Guy has too much in his repertoire for Itachi to handle. Kakashi as we all know is childs play to Itachi, but to Guy he is one step ahead now why would that be? Because Kakashi has a higher grade of Taijutsu then Itachi as well as a Sharingan, along with an array of Jutsu to counteract Guy's Taijutsu in which still would be difficult of course. But manga and anime prove this so I shouldn't have to. Oh, and Itachi has low chakra reserves is another reason Guy would probably smash him to bits.

Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh, no. Itachi's genjutsu has already been proven to be effective against Kakashi. And With Susano'o active, Guy can't attack Itachi (unless he uses the 8 Gates). Sure they may be masters respectively, but Itachi would still win this.
Hondorra (the tiger thing) > susanoo

UchihaElder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susanoo can be smashed.

Last edited:

Joethemh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susanoo can be smashed.
I know it can be smashed. But base Guy doesn't have to power to break it. That's why I said the exception would be Guy using the 8 Gates. Not necessarily the 8th Gate itself, maybe the 7th gate could break it. But that's only if he can survive long enough to bring Itachi to resort to using Susano'o.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but, do the spin anyway. Itachi admitted he would have problems with Guy. We know they didn't want to fight in reality but lets be honest Guy might do some damage to Itachi. I honestly think Itachi is the Highest Quality of shinobi in Naruto considering all factors and angles of what a shinobi is but I still think Guy has too much in his repertoire for Itachi to handle. Kakashi as we all know is childs play to Itachi, but to Guy he is one step ahead now why would that be? Because Kakashi has a higher grade of Taijutsu then Itachi as well as a Sharingan, along with an array of Jutsu to counteract Guy's Taijutsu in which still would be difficult of course. But manga and anime prove this so I shouldn't have to. Oh, and Itachi has low chakra reserves is another reason Guy would probably smash him to bits.
Itachi is stronger than Guy, however Guy is on of the shinobi who can face Itachi in one vs one match when we are talking about Guy's Hirudora and Evening Elephant. This has to be commit suicide battle for both of them, but the one who strikes first and have to sacrifices themselves wins... If one of them manage to land the most powerful attack or simply put a mere random attack after their strongest attack definitely win EVEN they have to sacrifice.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is winning this. He only didn't fight Gai back in pt1, because he was on Konoha's side and wasn't interested in combat in the first place. The databook also gives him higher stats than both of them and he has better feats in the manga.

VangBro95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's talking about a deadlock, not a vs thread. I think that these three could be a deadlock, Itachi could protect Kakashi while he Kamui snipes people in his Susanoo, and Gai could rush head on with gates active.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is stronger than Guy, however Guy is on of the shinobi who can face Itachi in one vs one match when we are talking about Guy's Hirudora and Evening Elephant. This has to be commit suicide battle for both of them, but the one who strikes first and have to sacrifices themselves wins... If one of them manage to land the most powerful attack or simply put a mere random attack after their strongest attack definitely win EVEN they have to sacrifice.
I like Gai, but being realistic here, do you honestly believe that Itachi would even let Gai get to the point where he would use the 8th gate? Itachi has a tendency to end his battles quickly, that's just always been his way. Suicide also isn't always the best option in battle. :/

Joethemh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's talking about a deadlock, not a vs thread. I think that these three could be a deadlock, Itachi could protect Kakashi while he Kamui snipes people in his Susanoo, and Gai could rush head on with gates active.
Why would Itachi be protecting Kakashi? Wouldn't it be more likely Guy and Kakashi would try to take down Itachi together? Even still, there isn't much of a difference between our discussion in terms of it being a deadlock. We've already stated that Kakashi would've succumbed to Itachi's genjutsu. Therefore it would be a vs. match between Guy and Itachi.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui was hailed at being the Genjutsu master of the Uchiha clan, so no.
Yeah. Back when the clan was still around and Itachi was a 12 yr old kid w/o MS and Shisui was the only one w/ MS. That and he was only referred to as the "best Uchiha genjutsu user" by Bee who knew nothing of Itachi's abilities. Pretty sure Itachi was the best we had in the manga.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi was able to keep up with KCM Naruto, guy won't be faster than that, and if he is Itachi whips out susano'o. No way is hirudora stronger than that.
Wrong. Naruto's Rasenshuriken is on the same size as Itachi's Susano or almost... But my point is that the other techniques granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, the user's eyes and body are strained while using Susanoo because it consumes a large amount of their chakra. Sasuke and even Itachi described it as feeling pain in every cell in their body which only grew from prolonged use.

AND one more thing... The only known methods of attacking the user while Susanoo is active are to draw the wielder out of the technique and then attack, bind and restrict its movements, or to break the defence with overwhelming force like Guy's 8th Gate punch. Susanoo users are also vulnerable to attacks which don't actually deal physical damage to it, such as strong lights and sounds, which can also impair their ability to sustain Susanoo. Itachi's Susano can block every attacks except from behind. Tsunade has shown to break Madara's Susano, so by that Guy's speed and strength can actually pierce down the Susano. Look how powerful when Guy is on 7th and 8th Gate, EVEN Hashirama doesn't stand a chance.

UchihaElder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree, but I think with the consideration of Itachi's small chakra reserves Guy would get him. Wolf tactic run him 'til he tires himself then break him. I'm saying this with salt too b/c Itachi is the shit.