minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the end of the day you want to say he has it it's up to you but nothing in the series actually proves he can do it not saying he can in the future but it would of been real helpful in the momo fight
Post automatically merged:

Scans please
so u don't believe me??? all this yearz of narotobase friendshipness and yo dont trust me????...ok nvm thx lot!!!!..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

:lmao:

Translates to:
>You tried to used Madara’s feat to boost Sasuke, thusly confirming Sasuke’s inferiority. GG 😂

Back on topic, how does Sasuke defeat Toneri?
Rinne blitz gg fodder, and Toneri can't take Sasuke's chakra because Preta can take it back.

cant Sasuke use kirin even in clear skys?

And are you saying sasuke can use wood release?
No, it never happened, and yes Sasuke can use wood, sensing, healing and potentially Rikudo Sage Transformation.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rinne blitz gg fodder, and Toneri can't take Sasuke's chakra because Preta can take it back.

No, it never happened and yes Sasuke can use wood, sensing, healing and potentially Rikudo Sage Transformation.
Bruh now you straight proved yourself living in fanfic land if he had hashi dna he wouldn't still be feeling negative effects of the rinnegan nagato could spam the rinnegan better than sasuke

Reactions: Animegoin

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the end of the day you want to say he has it it's up to you but nothing in the series actually proves he can do it not saying he can in the future but it would of been real helpful in the momo fight

Scans please

thx for not believing me...

Reactions: Sagebee