Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
teh amounts of bull$h!tfics in tis coment is above a imagination..
Post automatically merged:

but saski renegan can absorb jusus...rite????..
When did he do that? If he hasnt shown it he cant claim especially when he didnt do it against momo and had to rely on taijutsu to fight him.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he showed chakra absorption ability not jutsu absorption ability like momo can.

Also he needed 8.5 jutsu to greatest technique and naruto could match it with .5 and he needed to absorb narutos chakra since his tank is so low.
Madara’s statement is enough:

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off that just shows how op himawari is and sasuke hasnt shown absorption jutsu feats so...

And are we not going to act like sasuke didnt need 9.5 bijuu to take on naruto
and we are also not going to act like sasuke did use all his rinnegan and sharingan powerz..cuz if he did naroto would be dead rite away..

When did he do that? If he hasnt shown it he cant claim especially when he didnt do it against momo and had to rely on taijutsu to fight him.
im not saying sasuke did absorb with his rinnegan...but one of rinnegan abilities is to absorb jusus = saski can absorb jusus..

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why didn't Juubi Jin Madara use Rinnegan to absorb jutsu's like Naruto's lava RS instead if Juubi Jinchuriki ability to only absorb non senjutsu jutsus? It's plot.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and we are also not going to act like sasuke did use all his rinnegan and sharingan powerz..cuz if he did naroto would be dead rite away..

im not saying sasuke did absorb with his rinnegan...but one of rinnegan abilities is to absorb jusus = saski can absorb jusus..
Only abilities that's shown to give naruto difficulty is preta path and black rods and potentially jutsu absorption sasuke with full abilities would be strong but cant spam abilities so still not that tough

Reactions: Animegoin

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only abilities that's shown to give naruto difficulty is preta path and black rods and potentially jutsu absorption sasuke with full abilities would be strong but cant spam abilities so still not that tough
-sasuke powerz surpassed naroto's :

just lets do teh calculations :

1-sasuke didn't use all rinnegan abilities...

2-he didn't use full sharingan powerz of genjutsu...

3-sasuke had some jusus taught by orochimaru....wich he didn't use..( like that forbidden jusu he was about to use against team 7 befor orochimaru appeared and stopped him)..

4-sasoke was also given jusu by hashirama..

sasoke was more nefred then naroto...and he sholda win...

JJ Madara needed to use it but he didn't so with your logic he lost it.

stop atak madara or i will atak sasoke...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

3-sasuke had some jusus taught by orochimaru....wich he didn't use..( like that forbidden jusu he was about to use against team 7 befor orochimaru appeared and stopped him)..

Let's not act like sasukes rinnegan doesnt do more to handicap him then help him even regular sharingan usage

Rest is fanfic

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't care about statements, Madara said RINNEGAN CAN ABSORB ALL JUTSU AND STATED THAT SASUKE HAS RINNEGAN, HE DID NOT SAY ONLY HIS RINNEGAN CAN DO THAT.
Does sasuke have full rinnegan abilities? No and we dont even know if all rinnegan act the same until sasuke says he has it or shows it he doesnt have it that's he doesnt have it because its potential abilities a rinnegan user has it

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wasn't attacking Madara, I was just showing how plot nerfed Madara.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does sasuke have full rinnegan abilities? No and we dont even know if all rinnegan act the same until sasuke says he has it or shows it he doesnt have it that's he doesnt have it because its potential abilities a rinnegan user has it
It's only one ability, the six paths jutsu, if Sasuke showcased a part of it he has it all.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What oro jutsu are you referring to and he hasnt shown himself having benefited from hashi dna
it was when naroto yamato and sikura found sasoke... sasoke was going to use a forbiden jusu but oro stopped him and said " hey sasuke didn't i tell u not to use that forbidden jusu????"...

-i swear god i am saying troth..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's only one ability, the six paths jutsu, if Sasuke showcased a part of it he has it all.
In the end of the day you want to say he has it it's up to you but nothing in the series actually proves he can do it not saying he can in the future but it would of been real helpful in the momo fight

it was when naroto yamato and sikura found sasoke... sasoke was going to use a forbiden jusu but oro stopped him and said " hey sasuke didn't i tell u not to use that forbidden jusu????"...

-i swear god i am saying troth..
Scans please