Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pick is of Kishimoto's meteor buster Chidori using Sasuke. And Toneri was spd by one KCM punch, so it's a given.
I know and Sasuke still gets negged. Remember Naruto had more chakra, Sage Mode (senjutsu), and Kurama; all things Sasuke will never have while fighting solo.

Naruto’s KSM Senjutsu enhanced rasengan and rasenshuriken couldn’t even break through Toneri’s TSBs, so there’s absolutely no way Sasuke can. Without bijuu assistance, Sasuke is negged by Toneri’s golem alone, And finally Sasuke will inevitably run out of chakra very early, even war Sasuke had trash reserves.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know and Sasuke still gets negged. Remember Naruto had more chakra, Sage Mode (senjutsu), and Kurama; all things Sasuke will never have while fighting solo.

Naruto’s KSM Senjutsu enhanced rasengan and rasenshuriken couldn’t even break through Toneri’s TSBs, so there’s absolutely no way Sasuke can. Without bijuu assistance, Sasuke is negged by Toneri’s golem alone, And finally Sasuke will inevitably run out of chakra very early, even war Sasuke had trash reserves.
I don't know Rokudo chakra and PS are stronger imo. Also I'm assuming Sasuke actually uses his 6 paths powers instead of behave like the adult fodder.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OG Sasuke would deal with him faster than Naruto did. Just getting business done like he used to.

Current one would lose and need to be saved by Boruto or some other character that should be like 100 times weaker than himself.

Reactions: DiengFrutas