Would it be so bad if we really were all alone?

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if earth is the only planet with sentient life forms, would that be so bad?

Do you believe that we aren't all alone? Why? (Is it just fun to believe?)

Hattake Ryuzaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nasa already discovered kepler186f, a planet in the Cygnus constellation that is in its solar systems "Goldie locks" zone or the habitable zone. Weather life has formed on the planet yet is unknown but its perfectly capable of sustaining life.

Edit. Current studies show the milky way galaxy alone could hold up to 100 million planets capable of harboring life.

Last edited:

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be so boring.
^^ Agreed with Dantee.
You're getting by now though.
Nasa already discovered kepler186f, a planet in the Cygnus constellation that is in its solar systems "Goldie locks" zone or the habitable zone. Weather life has formed on the planet yet is unknown but its perfectly capable of sustaining life.
That's interesting, but how do you feel about being alone right now?

Last edited:

Kogar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think I should just put this here, keeps me wondering everyday..

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We done well enough so far. However, its already been proven that there is life outside of this planet and with how vast the universe is, its kind of foolish to believe we are the only intellectual life forms.

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think I should just put this here, keeps me wondering everyday..

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke
*ponders* Interesting quote
I mean, we're the only lifeforms that we know of now, and we're doing just fine.
Exactly

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's most likely not. And even if it was, we still have each other, which is already a handful. Lol

Last edited: