Would Danzo would have been a better Hokage than Tsunade in the war ?

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo had Wood Release, 10 Sharingans & also one of the Shisui's eyes...
Moreover he worked with Orochimaru too so he might possess some info on the IWR techinques...

Compared to that Tsunade just have healing abilities & raw power.

Who had been better considering current Conditions of the war

[ Danzo & other kages versus the edo madara & muu ]....

Your Thoughts..

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aw hell no :/ Danzo is too pushy and always looks like he has a stick up his butt. Plus, I don't think he'd ever agree to Raikage being the General. He'd most likely want control.

But considering his powers, maybe. If he could use Izanagi again and again, it might be able to duke even Madara... or not. But his Izanagi would come in handy, that's for sure.

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I don't think so because then the whole atmosphere of the village would change, like given enough time he would probably lock naruto up and take advantage of the kyubi also the allied forces wouldn't go down too well.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aw hell no :/ Danzo is too pushy and always looks like he has a stick up his butt. Plus, I don't think he'd ever agree to Raikage being the General. He'd most likely want control.

But considering his powers, maybe. If he could use Izanagi again and again, it might be able to duke even Madara... or not. But his Izanagi would come in handy, that's for sure.
You must be registered for see images

He used his entire Sharingan eyes against an MS Sasuke and got beaten six feet under. With that being said, how can you even consider Danzo beating a Rinnegan + EMS Madara who's really on a different level against Sasuke?:rolleyes:

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo aint bad.... remember he just wanted to protect Konoha thats all for him....
and for protecting Konoha he might slay friends too tht made him bad....!!

But considering his powers i might want to go with danzo rather than Tsunade...

Sharinnigan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think danzo would have made a better hokage in terms of leading the village, but i do think he was stronger than tsunade and shisuis ems power and all those izanagi's would come in handy in this war.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he was Hokage, he'd certainly be the leader of the Alliance.
Would his ideals be effective vs Zetsu Clones and ET? IMO yes!

The fact that Root barely show emotions shows they can get the job done, bar Sai coz he's part of Team Crybaby now.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a way, yes!

He'll have more offensive power than Tsunade. The Root will be an additional force to the Alliance too.

However, there are more negative factors.

1. He'll want power to be leader and that might create inner-turmoil inside the Alliance. In fact, he likes to play sure. And after seeing Edo Madara and the power of Tobi's Army, he might betray the Alliance for his life's sake and join the enemy.

2. His ideals might not help him. Just like he tried to suppress Naruto from coming to Naruto during Naruto's invasion, he might not accept that Naruto and Bee join the Battlefield - while Naruto is the only hope and only weapon against Zetsu. Imagine if Naruto wasn't allowed by Tsunade/A to come onto battlefield, then along with Sasuke, Madara, Tobi & Kabuto - the Army will have to face Itachi, Nagato and a more prominent Zetsu invasion. His dictatorial leadership would have been pretty disastrous.

So, in a way, Tsunade is still better perhaps as Hokage - atleast in her ideal to believe in Naruto.

However, the Hokage play only a minim part in this war for the Shinobi Alliance.

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

He used his entire Sharingan eyes against an MS Sasuke and got beaten six feet under. With that being said, how can you even consider Danzo beating a Rinnegan + EMS Madara who's really on a different level against Sasuke?:rolleyes:
Holy crap, I forgot he used up his stock xD I wouldn't say he got beaten under, though. IMO, Sasuke got lucky in that battle. If Karin hadn't decoded Danzo's technique, Sasuke would've been fried. Plus, Tobi was there to save his ass just in case things got outta' hand.

But oh well... Maybe he could lecture Madara to death?

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy crap, I forgot he used up his stock xD I wouldn't say he got beaten under, though. IMO, Sasuke got lucky in that battle. If Karin hadn't decoded Danzo's technique, Sasuke would've been fried. Plus, Tobi was there to save his ass just in case things got outta' hand.

Sasuke didn't need Karin if I recall he figured everything out on his own.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You know, 6 feet under means dying right? :rolleyes:

Haha you're really entertaining me dude. Rep+

Reactions: 99minutes

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a way, yes!

He'll have more offensive power than Tsunade. The Root will be an additional force to the Alliance too.

However, there are more negative factors.

1. He'll want power to be leader and that might create inner-turmoil inside the Alliance. In fact, he likes to play sure. And after seeing Edo Madara and the power of Tobi's Army, he might betray the Alliance for his life's sake and join the enemy.

2. His ideals might not help him. Just like he tried to suppress Naruto from coming to Naruto during Naruto's invasion, he might not accept that Naruto and Bee join the Battlefield - while Naruto is the only hope and only weapon against Zetsu. Imagine if Naruto wasn't allowed by Tsunade/A to come onto battlefield, then along with Sasuke, Madara, Tobi & Kabuto - the Army will have to face Itachi, Nagato and a more prominent Zetsu invasion. His dictatorial leadership would have been pretty disastrous.

So, in a way, Tsunade is still better perhaps as Hokage - atleast in her ideal to believe in Naruto.

However, the Hokage play only a minim part in this war for the Shinobi Alliance.
Couldnt agree more on this more...!!