Would Danzo would have been a better Hokage than Tsunade in the war ?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I like Danzo I don't think he would have been better. He most likely would have seen this as an opportunity to weaken the other villages and tried to use up their forces on the front line. Eventually someone would see through this and accuse him leading to the join forces falling apart.

The alliance is about teamwork and selflessness. While Danzo considered himself good at being selfless for Konoha, I don't think he'd be able to do the same for the rest of the villages.

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

He used his entire Sharingan eyes against an MS Sasuke and got beaten six feet under. With that being said, how can you even consider Danzo beating a Rinnegan + EMS Madara who's really on a different level against Sasuke?:rolleyes:
if it weren't for tobi being there sasuke wouldve died. that being said, Danzo makes a better leader due to his experience as leader of the root. but he wouldnt cope well with others i think

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true i guess thats kinda like jiraya we didnt see him in sage mode untill he fought his last battle

I'm expecting Tsunade to show some impressive stuff in this upcoming fight. All of the characters seemed much weaker in the earlier manga, even the Kage level ninja. Hiruzen and Orochimaru's fight was considered a Kage level fight and the ANBU members watching were awe struck, but compared to the fights we've been seeing recently it was pretty weak.

Vikola

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering Danzo having Offensive powers more and better than Tsunade.... He can be a better Weapon than Tsunade....

If other things considered he is not even considered to be a Hokage Candidate...

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the most helpful thing of his would be shisui's eye could make madara listen to danzo instead of kabuto, then they would have itachi and madara on the army's side instead of tobi/kabuto.

wood release and izanagi would help but wood drains him too fast to use much and he only has 10-11 minutes worth of izanagi and if he couldn't kill MS sasuke within 10 mins what good is he going to do vs the edos, although he is a sealer so thats always good but thats what they have all the sand ninja for.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the most helpful thing of his would be shisui's eye could make madara listen to danzo instead of kabuto, then they would have itachi and madara on the army's side instead of tobi/kabuto.

wood release and izanagi would help but wood drains him too fast to use much and he only has 10-11 minutes worth of izanagi and if he couldn't kill MS sasuke within 10 mins what good is he going to do vs the edos, although he is a sealer so thats always good but thats what they have all the sand ninja for.
lol his eye wouldnt be powerful enough to control madara

LielieS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo would've been better, yeah. Mainly because he has more experience leading a team/ multiple teams, but also this:

Aw hell no :/ Danzo is too pushy and always looks like he has a stick up his butt. Plus, I don't think he'd ever agree to Raikage being the General. He'd most likely want control.
Tsunade truly cares about everyone, Danzo simply did not.

If you go for a better Hokage on pure tactical, strategic forces, it'd be Danzo, but otherwise - Tsunade's mah homegurl. :D

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He got bent over by sasuke. I mean dont get me wrong, so would have Tsunade, but he had like 69 sharingans. Pretty sure he should have won. I choose Tsunade.

Knightuchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a normal I think he would have been. Danzou is not afraid to get his hands dirty and if the war was between the villages then Danzou would have been able to do what he has to to get the job done

But in this specific war he would be a terrible hokage. Simply because this war requires the kage to work as a team, something which danzou would never do. And the other kages did not trust him at all so the alliance would most likely have fallen apart.

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo is not a teamplayer, even at the kage meating he was using shisui's eye to manipulate his way to power, a very selfish act if you think about it. also, I don't think he has the background for the job, the other kage's just don't trust him, that was also proven at the meating.
could he have survived the transport technique, perhaps if inzanagi was already active, but that's waisting time. and I'm not sure if shisui's eye in the hands of danzo would do the alliance much good, if he uses it to save the alliance (like say using it on edo madara) I get the feeling that someone with danzo's personality would have sectretly implanted other commands aswell that would benefit him and konoha after the war ends, and it would just start another war.
so in terms of leadership, in my eye's he's no good for the alliance
in terms of the fight against edo madara, he would have been usefull to have around but not as a leader, a soldier yeah, sure, I would have him, if he obey'd commands

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo would have blown it ~_~

if he would have been there half the time he would be planning about backstabbing the other villages, getting the nine tails in his control and the other villages would have special units to keep an eye on the leaf thanks to the confidence that danzo invited..

So much for the joint shinobi alliance xd