Would Batman be able to make a contingency plan for Naruto Verse?

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pf course, batman is also a ninja you know. He would definitely have a plan for the narutoverse but high powered naruto characters like naruto would be a challenge. Who knows. Has he stopped beings with nuclear like power before?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Batman was able to with enough time create contingency plans for every Justice League member several times even himself. He built a robot that could keep up with and predict the Flash's movements which in my opinion would be faster than the Eighth Gate, and it could also house and maintain miniature Red Suns to fight toe to toe with Superman and excrete a material that absorbs massive amounts of water to fight against Aquaman.

You must be registered for see images

That's just one instance where he's created one construct that could take on multiple Supes. He's done it in several comic series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Batman was able to with enough time create contingency plans for every Justice League member several times even himself. He built a robot that could keep up with and predict the Flash's movements which in my opinion would be faster than the Eigth Gate, and it could also house and maintain miniature Red Suns to fight toe to toe with Superman and excrete a material that absorbs massive amounts of water to fight against Aquaman.

That's just one instance where he's created one construct that could take on multiple Supes. He's done it in several comic series.
Damn Batman really came prepared. I understand his plan but I don't respect it much. Thanks for the insight though.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn Batman really came prepared. I understand his plan but I don't respect it much. Thanks for the insight though.
There's also an entire arc about his contingency's.

So, what I should have said in the last post is that I think if he had enough time and his resources from his own universe as well as knowledge of whatever he's going to fight in the NV he could create contingency plans to fight anyone. He also has built several Iron Man like Batsuits which could be useful. However if he's just planted into the NV without anything probably not.

Though there's that whole arc where he went back in time and lost his memory. Then also in the new JL series he became a god when he acquired the Mobius Chair so iunno.

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
batman was able to with enough time create contingency plans for every justice league member several times even himself. He built a robot that could keep up with and predict the flash's movements which in my opinion would be faster than the eigth gate, and it could also house and maintain miniature red suns to fight toe to toe with superman and excrete a material that absorbs massive amounts of water to fight against aquaman.

that's just one instance where he's created one construct that could take on multiple supes. He's done it in several comic series.
haxxxxxxsss

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's also an entire arc about his contingency's.

So, what I should have said in the last post is that I think if he had enough time and his resources from his own universe as well as knowledge of whatever he's going to fight in the NV he could create contingency plans to fight anyone. He also has built several Iron Man like Batsuits which could be useful. However if he's just planted into the NV without anything probably not.

Though there's that whole arc where he went back in time and lost his memory. Then also in the new JL series he became a god when he acquired the Mobius Chair so iunno.
I remember those videos a while back. I'm surprised Green Lantern is the one that can understand Batman to some extent.

Oh yeah I've read a little on the new chair. I think you mean this.

If I can recall correctly, I think one time Batman visited the killer of his parents. Wayne Tech is crazy. :nosh: