Worthy Fillers

Fillers after the War? Yes or No

• Yes-Answer Some Question and show some battle's

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No- Enough with the fillers! end it after the war!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arts

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You guys know how In Naruto there's a total of 220 episodes but the last 85 are a bunch of fillers. Do you think Kishi would and fillers at the end of Naruto Shippuden. If he does why not make them worthy fillers like answer some unanswerd question's and fight's. That's how people can continue to watch Naruto and enjoy it after the season ends. examples on some great fillers would be like:

Madara VS Hashirama
Honzo VS Legendary Sanin
Hanzo VS Pein
Tobimara VS Kumo 20
Uchia Massacre

So Vote!

and if guy's have any fight's that happend but wasn't showed share!

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Even fillers have a perpouse in Naruto and think most of them are semi relivant to the story. 3 tails arc Naruto begins his fuuton training, we get introduced to Tobi, and more of Akatuski, even the naruto fillers had some point, as we were introduced to Raiga(sp) from the 7 swordsmen of the mist ect. Even fillers that dont introduce charaters have meaning in this series, as they further develop charaters we already know and want to know more about.

I'd include the battles that you mention, I'd also like to know more about the 1st ninja war, and the second as well as the 3rd including the battle at the hanbi bridge(sp?). Know more about the other villages as well, Deaths of 4th Mizkage, Kazekages, watch Lady Chiyo fight a sharingan user, Akatuski members origins ect.

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kurenai's baby being born?
I like the Guy vs. Kakashi idea. Or even when and how Guy decided Kakashi would be his rival.
I also like the shidaime vs. madara one.
Definitely something with Minato.
Maybe something with Granny Chiyo in the war vs. Tsunade regarding poisons as she mentioned.
Oh oh! Team Minato with Kakashi, Obito, Rin on their first day together as a team.

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Even fillers have a perpouse in Naruto and think most of them are semi relivant to the story. 3 tails arc Naruto begins his fuuton training, we get introduced to Tobi, and more of Akatuski, even the naruto fillers had some point, as we were introduced to Raiga(sp) from the 7 swordsmen of the mist ect. Even fillers that dont introduce charaters have meaning in this series, as they further develop charaters we already know and want to know more about.

I'd include the battles that you mention, I'd also like to know more about the 1st ninja war, and the second as well as the 3rd including the battle at the hanbi bridge(sp?). Know more about the other villages as well, Deaths of 4th Mizkage, Kazekages, watch Lady Chiyo fight a sharingan user, Akatuski members origins ect.
bolded part: well, i killed 4th mizukage, just read this

infinituswolf

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorta off the subject of battles but i think a really good filler would be what Naruto's life would be like if Minato and Kushina were still alive.
Seeing what jutsu Naruto would master instead if there will still around and seeing if Minato ever finished his rasengan off.
I just think it would be awesome
Any one agree?

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorta off the subject of battles but i think a really good filler would be what Naruto's life would be like if Minato and Kushina were still alive.
Seeing what jutsu Naruto would master instead if there will still around and seeing if Minato ever finished his rasengan off.
I just think it would be awesome
Any one agree?
Of course! That would be awesome. But that's what fanfiction is for, no?

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Of course but I was thinking with the episodes coming up that dive a lot into Naruto's past and beginnings it would be a nice direction to go down when the arc finished before going back to the current story.

But food for thought i suppose :)
I have mixed feelings about that. Of course I would LOVE an arc about Naruto's family, but I also really want to know what happens with the main plotline. Argh! And then there's the other plotlines... with Gaara and his father, Kakashi going ape-sh*t, the zetsus...

Sageofthepath

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we prolly habe arc about hashirama and Madara before Madara have his first real fight.

And Kishi while surely put some flash from 3-4 pages to 1-2 chapters while naruto trying to reach the battlefield.

Like the 4th kazekage background and some more infos about A and B
sooner or later some info about zetsu are gonna been shown
Flashback of Nagato and Itachi and some more info from them