shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean really correct me if I'm wrong but is her powerup more strength. She was already stronger than everyone so this power up has no point... I never considered tsunade extremely STRONGER than sakura.This is like giving hercules a power up to be stronger...Her weaknesses are still the same

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if she got that constant regeneration thing it would be a little cooler... however so far weve seen that sannin level is far below naruto and sasuke

Hinata Hime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's just seeming like super monstrous strength rather than techniques n all, soooo not so up in my book, but then again her developing new n strong techniques all of a sudden would be just unbelievable in her case cox she never had them before, i mean if she really had something up her sleeves then the best time to show it would have been in the pain attack on the konoha village...... i mean what kind of a person would just stand and watch while the village is getting pulverised when she can do even the smallest thing about it..... soo bad judgement on kishi's side maybe??!! just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.