Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally are suggesting that Zoro has had neither hype nor feats, yet he single handedly beat one of the strongest commanders of Doffy's family, has some hidden eye shit that no one knows what might happen and clearly displays strong use of both Armament haki and Observation haki... There's both hype and feats to warrant putting him up there...

The only hype I get from Kid his is tenacity and menacing attitude... He's got no feats to his name whatsoever in my books, I dare say he's not even top 3 of the supernovas anymore until Oda pulls one out of the bad and has him crush an enemy under a giant fist that we've already seen and wore the t-shirt for...

I've always like Urouge and would rate him above Bonney, Kid, Bege, Hawkins and Killer for definite, with him being up there with Appoo, Zoro and X-Drake.
The thing is that urouge beat said commander on his own ... That alone > anything zoro has done or any hype he has recieved because the commanders for big mom mirror the calamities of kaido... And zoro while physically dominated pica pica however dominated him in speeed seeing as how long it took him to defeat him... Not saying that zoro is not up there but his hype and feats doesn't place him in same category

Of his captain law urouge kids (trinity hype) and potentially X drake depending on how high his ranking is

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IKR, that ***** is cray. Kidd is a lunatic and if anything the hype he has is based on being reckless and nothing special. He never even beat anyone worth while and was off paneled. If it wasnt for Kidd having magnetism and literally being Zoro's weakness, i would put Zoro above him any day of the week.
He only got off paneled (as did Hawkins who we do not know what happened to and appo) because oda does not want to show kaido abilities plus it's not like they prepared for that encounter it just happened

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally are suggesting that Zoro has had neither hype nor feats, yet he single handedly beat one of the strongest commanders of Doffy's family, has some hidden eye shit that no one knows what might happen and clearly displays strong use of both Armament haki and Observation haki... There's both hype and feats to warrant putting him up there...

The only hype I get from Kid his is tenacity and menacing attitude... He's got no feats to his name whatsoever in my books, I dare say he's not even top 3 of the supernovas anymore until Oda pulls one out of the bad and has him crush an enemy under a giant fist that we've already seen and wore the t-shirt for...

I've always like Urouge and would rate him above Bonney, Kid, Bege, Hawkins and Killer for definite, with him being up there with Appoo, Zoro and X-Drake.
If the standard to be on the highest 'Worst Generation Ranking Tier' is to competitively fight and/or defeat a Yonkou commander, Zoro defeating Pica doesn't qualify him. Feat wise, Luffy and Law have him beat. Hype wise, you're still not saying much. Kid being in the same ball park as Luffy and Law in terms of bounty, and being the only captain (besides Luffy) with another Worst Generation member under his command warrants him hype wise to be included in the highest tier imo. This, and how he was portrayed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is that urouge beat said commander on his own ... That alone > anything zoro has done or any hype he has recieved because the commanders for big mom mirror the calamities of kaido... And zoro while physically dominated pica pica however dominated him in speeed seeing as how long it took him to defeat him... Not saying that zoro is not up there but his hype and feats doesn't place him in same category

Of his captain law urouge kids (trinity hype) and potentially X drake depending on how high his ranking is
How do you know it was on his own? That wasn't specifically stated whatsoever so you're already using assumptions with your first statement... You say Pica had Zoro beat in speed, please show me one panel where he did other than when he was travelling through stone. If Pica could beat him in speed he'd need only transport himself behind Zoro, come up and slash him, but that obviously wasn't the case. Pica was losing in close combat because Zoro had him beat on all fronts, he only gave Zoro a hard time by preventing the inevitable which was him losing. The feat still stands, that Zoro defeated Pica with ease, showing off both observational haki and armament haki in the process.

As for hype, dude, you're just a Zoro hater if you don't think there's enough hype around Zoro.. I mean, ****, when he first got reintroduced he was mirroring the same way Mihawk was introduced, sub-parring slash to freaking split a galleon in half with a bad ass line to go with it, and from that first moment on it's been nothing but uphill with his best to be yet be shown! I mean, he's on his way to Wano country which is a HUGE deal for him... So much to look forward to on his front that for someone whose supposedly a "One Piece fan," you should be able to see the hype...

If the standard to be on the highest 'Worst Generation Ranking Tier' is to competitively fight and/or defeat a Yonkou commander, Zoro defeating Pica doesn't qualify him. Feat wise, Luffy and Law have him beat. Hype wise, you're still not saying much. Kid being in the same ball park as Luffy and Law in terms of bounty, and being the only captain (besides Luffy) with another Worst Generation member under his command warrants him hype wise to be included in the highest tier imo. This, and how he was portrayed.
So what I'm seeing here is a pattern, you also must be a Zoro hater.... So if you refer to my previous post, you'll find that I wasn't putting Zoro into the highest of "Worst Generation Ranking Tier," I quite clearly stated that the 2 supernovas that you just mentioned were both above him for sure, so why you'd mention them and produce a statement as if I was including Zoro with them is beyond me... As for the issue on hype, please refer to me previous paragraph. Again, if you can't see the hype from a single character after the build up he's had throughout the New World, you're just blindly hating on the fore mentioned character.

Now regarding Kid, I like everything about Kid just before the time skip and also when he was first introduced, thought his character and hit design were great... But since that reintroduction, everything has just been a downgrade for him, his hype, power in contrast to other characters and also his reputation... Yeah Oda portrayed him to be in the same tier as Luffy and Law as a little Worst Generation Trio, but guess what, he also did the same with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, but that's pretty much fallen apart for the time being.. Luffy has shown his ace up his sleeve (unless gear 5 gets popped), Zoro hasn't shown us his full potential because he hasn't needed to with the enemies he's had and then Sanji has been shitted on by Oda up until now which I so hope Oda does him justice which I'm sure he will.. So please, tell me how, other than portrayal in that one scene outside of the slave auction house, has Oda portayed Both Luffy and Law to be on the same level as Kid.... Please bear in mind that Kid actively seeked out Apoo and Hawkins as he wasn't strong enough to do shit.

PS. I don't think Zoro could beat either Luffy or Law in a straight up 1 on 1 and would either high dif or lose Urouge / Apoo / X-Drake... The battle with those 3 could go either way I think. But if you're wanting to use tiers, that's where I'd pace the supernovas as they are right now. Luffy / Law, Zoro / Urouge / Apoo / X-Drake and then the rest.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what I'm seeing here is a pattern, you also must be a Zoro hater.... So if you refer to my previous post, you'll find that I wasn't putting Zoro into the highest of "Worst Generation Ranking Tier," I quite clearly stated that the 2 supernovas that you just mentioned were both above him for sure, so why you'd mention them and produce a statement as if I was including Zoro with them is beyond me... As for the issue on hype, please refer to me previous paragraph. Again, if you can't see the hype from a single character after the build up he's had throughout the New World, you're just blindly hating on the fore mentioned character.

Now regarding Kid, I like everything about Kid just before the time skip and also when he was first introduced, thought his character and hit design were great... But since that reintroduction, everything has just been a downgrade for him, his hype, power in contrast to other characters and also his reputation... Yeah Oda portrayed him to be in the same tier as Luffy and Law as a little Worst Generation Trio, but guess what, he also did the same with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, but that's pretty much fallen apart for the time being.. Luffy has shown his ace up his sleeve (unless gear 5 gets popped), Zoro hasn't shown us his full potential because he hasn't needed to with the enemies he's had and then Sanji has been shitted on by Oda up until now which I so hope Oda does him justice which I'm sure he will.. So please, tell me how, other than portrayal in that one scene outside of the slave auction house, has Oda portayed Both Luffy and Law to be on the same level as Kid.... Please bear in mind that Kid actively seeked out Apoo and Hawkins as he wasn't strong enough to do shit.

PS. I don't think Zoro could beat either Luffy or Law in a straight up 1 on 1 and would either high dif or lose Urouge / Apoo / X-Drake... The battle with those 3 could go either way I think. But if you're wanting to use tiers, that's where I'd pace the supernovas as they are right now. Luffy / Law, Zoro / Urouge / Apoo / X-Drake and then the rest.
Zoro is actually one of my favorite characters, but because I don't hold him to such an unwarranted high regard, it must mean I'm a hater. Got it. @ Bold,

You must be registered for see images

You quoted MY post that stated Zoro doesn't belong on the same tier as Luffy, Law, Kid, and Urouge. You quite clearly contested it and stated that Zoro deserved to be up there in that tier. You don't even know what you're saying, with those contradicting statements. I also already explained to you exactly why I believe Kid belongs in that tier, which you disregarded. Kid seeking out Apoo and Hawkins to take out a Yonkou doesn't dehype him in the slightest. That's what Law pretty much did himself.

Last edited:

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
luffy/law/urogue
zorro/killer
capone and rest
Its not clear how exactly kid got defeated.so i will wait for the time being.

imluffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urouge is probably as strong as Luffy.. He even was not scared of seeing Kaido.. He was calm.. But IDK why his bounty says otherwise.. Maybe he doesn't like to piss off the government as much as Luffy does.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is actually one of my favorite characters, but because I don't hold him to such an unwarranted high regard, it must mean I'm a hater. Got it. @ Bold,

You must be registered for see images

You quoted MY post that stated Zoro doesn't belong on the same tier as Luffy, Law, Kid, and Urouge. You quite clearly contested it and stated that Zoro deserved to be up there in that tier. You don't even know what you're saying, with those contradicting statements. I also already explained to you exactly why I believe Kid belongs in that tier, which you disregarded. Kid seeking out Apoo and Hawkins to take out a Yonkou doesn't dehype him in the slightest. That's what Law pretty much did himself.
That's actually a miss confusion on my part, which I can only apologise for.. it seems we agree on the tier standing for Zoro within the supernovas, just not Urouge I guess but you can't agree on everything, it's just I don't take the latest news on Urouge to send him straight to the top alongside Luffy and Law.

But Law wasn't actively waiting around Punk Hazard for Luffy to come a knocking, nor did Luffy go seeking him out, they met by chance and Luffy liked Law enough and acknowledged Law's strength to see that he'd be a great ally and as we all know, Luffy is really the one that's going to gain more out of their relationship due to his selfishness. But Law was prepared to take on Doffy on his own so with Kid it's completely different, he actively seeked out the help of others to defeat someone he knew was stronger than him and that he was incapable of defeating himself. I dunno how else to put it really, I really liked Kid up until he was first shown in the New world, but his hype and power seems to have just dwindled... I bet he gets an epic comeback though once he's free, excited to see that at the least!

Urouge is probably as strong as Luffy.. He even was not scared of seeing Kaido.. He was calm.. But IDK why his bounty says otherwise.. Maybe he doesn't like to piss off the government as much as Luffy does.
How do you know that he knew it was Kaido, he's at a bit of a distance and is pretty clothed up, I would have thought it'd be hard to tell from behind from what we can see... What makes you think he's a strong as Luffy anyways?

luffy/law/urogue
zorro/killer
capone and rest
Its not clear how exactly kid got defeated.so i will wait for the time being.
It's also not exactly clear how Urouge beat one of the 4 sweet commanders, so why would you immediately drop Kid and also put Urouge at the top?

Last edited:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still think there are not much information to say. So I rank him like I used to rank (weaker outside of Begge and Killer), except I could be dead wrong on that one.

He did defeat one of the commanders, but we do not know when supernovas entered Big Mom's theritory.

It's kind of a possible that Kid for example entered it year and half ago and Urouge attacked it a month ago.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just defeating a commander of yonko puts you above all the supernovas.
I think its a 1vs1 fight because only urouge was seen with bandages and no other member is injured.
I didnt drop kid from top i still believe he is with law/luffy(level)
But i just want to know how the fights went down..