Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
After reading chapter 838, where would you rank Urouge on a scale of the one piece world after being able to defeat one of the Yonko's commanders? But mainly, where would you rank Urouge among the rest of the Worst Generation? Pre-time skip Urouge was able to fight toe to toe with a Pacifista on his own, while it took the entire straw hat crew to destroy one Pacifista.

After reading this chapter, we learned that Apoo, Kidd, and Capone managed to enter Big Mom's terrority, but were all forced out with ease. Urouge was the only one who stood a fighting chance and actually managed to defeat one of Big mom's commanders. It's safe to assume that these commanders are low admiral level seeing as how Luffy has to go all out against Cracker and use gear fourth the same way he did against Doffy.

IMO; I'd put Urouge above Capone, Apoo, Killer, Hawkins, and maybe X Drake.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of how it currently stands, I think it's only right to place Urouge on the highest tier of the Worst Generation along with Luffy, Law, and Kidd.
What feat have we seen from Kid since the time skip to warrant being top tier. I mean he is most likely top three but we have heard and seen nothing but Kid getting ass whoppings.

Reactions: Simpleatitsbest

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of how it currently stands, I think it's only right to place Urouge on the highest tier of the Worst Generation along with Luffy, Law, and Kidd.
What feat have we seen from Kid since the time skip to warrant being top tier. I mean he is most likely top three but we have heard and seen nothing but Kid getting ass whoppings.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kidd's tier placement is mainly based on hype. I wasn't basing my tier placements on feats alone, else it would be completely different, as a lot of these characters are all hype. I'm taking both hype and feats into consideration.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't recall any hype and/or feats that would warrant that. I think he is on top of the following tier.
Kidd's tier placement is mainly based on hype. I wasn't basing my tier placements on feats alone, else it would be completely different, as a lot of these characters are all hype. I'm taking both hype and feats into consideration.
You literally are suggesting that Zoro has had neither hype nor feats, yet he single handedly beat one of the strongest commanders of Doffy's family, has some hidden eye shit that no one knows what might happen and clearly displays strong use of both Armament haki and Observation haki... There's both hype and feats to warrant putting him up there...

The only hype I get from Kid his is tenacity and menacing attitude... He's got no feats to his name whatsoever in my books, I dare say he's not even top 3 of the supernovas anymore until Oda pulls one out of the bad and has him crush an enemy under a giant fist that we've already seen and wore the t-shirt for...

I've always like Urouge and would rate him above Bonney, Kid, Bege, Hawkins and Killer for definite, with him being up there with Appoo, Zoro and X-Drake.

Lawlermelon

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally are suggesting that Zoro has had neither hype nor feats, yet he single handedly beat one of the strongest commanders of Doffy's family, has some hidden eye shit that no one knows what might happen and clearly displays strong use of both Armament haki and Observation haki... There's both hype and feats to warrant putting him up there...
IKR, that ***** is cray. Kidd is a lunatic and if anything the hype he has is based on being reckless and nothing special. He never even beat anyone worth while and was off paneled. If it wasnt for Kidd having magnetism and literally being Zoro's weakness, i would put Zoro above him any day of the week.

Reactions: Simpleatitsbest