Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know im soo late but Batlle of gods is the worst dragon ball z movie , all previous movies surpass this trash movie, who is the villian? What is the plot? Whats the purpose of beerus , he wants to destroy earth without a reason? Bad writing. And about the trunks gote. Moment is it here to extend the movie? Soooooo lame, this movie is not serious at all , and soo childish. Without making better plot and fighting scenes they make an awful movie , Akira Toriyama created this plot?? Its hard to believe that...
There wasn't technically a Villian just people who wants to test there potential and fight stronger opponents which is what DBZ is
Hes a god of destruction he shouldn't have a reason its his job what was Cell, Frieza, Buu reason?
Bad Writing how so?
Trunks Gote dafaq?
This is just a troll right?

This movie showed us there are people WAYYY Stronger than Goku/Vegeta and the rest of the crew the movie should want DBZ Fans angry they wont continue introducing these characters and hinting there's possibly more Transformations/Villians/Adventures you sir are the LAME AND I SOLO'd ur THREAD

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you. Vegeta dancing? are you kidding me? his character was completely destroyed in this movie. Vegeta is not to be used for comedy, that's why you have everybody else, Vegeta and Piccolo were supposed to set the serious tone. Also, SS3 Goku could hardly touch that ugly excuse of a character design, but yet an enraged vegeta was supposedly stronger than ss3? If akira ok'd this, he is going senile. Or something, the urgency in this movie was hard to pay attention to. It could be because of the new drawing style, the colors are so bright and bubbly it hard to take serious anymore.
Agreeeeee gonna take this
:snick: :snick:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There wasn't technically a Villian just people who wants to test there potential and fight stronger opponents which is what DBZ is
Hes a god of destruction he shouldn't have a reason its his job what was Cell, Frieza, Buu reason?
Bad Writing how so?
Trunks Gote dafaq?
This is just a troll right?

This movie showed us there are people WAYYY Stronger than Goku/Vegeta and the rest of the crew the movie should want DBZ Fans angry they wont continue introducing these characters and hinting there's possibly more Transformations/Villians/Adventures you sir are the LAME AND I SOLO'd ur THREAD

Trunks and goten* that 40 mins comedy part with the old villians pilaf... And not a troll in addition u didnt solo anything

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bills was never supposed to be a villain.. he was a god.. the god of destruction.. his job was to destroy planets.. he wanted to be contested.. the plot was more about the discovery of SSJK and the existence of more powerful beings..

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last DBZ movie with Hirudegarn was beast. The drawings and coloring really made the situation seem more dire, the new dbz movie it was like they were trying to make a kids show hardcore, heck, even sailormoon seemed more dark and serious than battle of the gods. smh.

Reactions: 123fire

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, the Japanese version was horrible.
But when you watch the English version, with 95% of the original cast reprising their roles, it's so entertaining and funny. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard in a movie, honestly. The English re-writing and cast make the movie 10,000x better.

Legend Slayer

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?? This movie was classic Toriyama dude. He brought back Emperor Pilaf. And you say you don't know the plot? You were clearly not paying attention. Just because it didn't live up to your expectations doesn't make it a bad movie. I loved it. (Btw , Bio Broly = worst DBZ movie)

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?? This movie was classic Toriyama dude. He brought back Emperor Pilaf. And you say you don't know the plot? You were clearly not paying attention. Just because it didn't live up to your expectations doesn't make it a bad movie. I loved it. (Btw , Bio Broly = worst DBZ movie)
Bio-broly worst dragon ball z movie?!?!???? Are u outta your mind?? At least it was more serious than this junk(battle of gods)

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emperor Pilaf sucks why bring him back? Admit it the movie sucks and thats that

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are so wrong. The movie was good for me. It opened new doors for the DBZ world.
No it was pretty bad, and they ruined Goku and Gohan, Goku let his friends and family be beaten and threatened by bills and for what? To see him fight? Since when Goku, since when? Granted I thought adult drunk Gohan was kind of funny but he was completely different from how he's been this whole time, the whole thing felt weird.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know im soo late but Batlle of gods is the worst dragon ball z movie , all previous movies surpass this trash movie, who is the villian? What is the plot? Whats the purpose of beerus , he wants to destroy earth without a reason? Bad writing. And about the trunks gote. Moment is it here to extend the movie? Soooooo lame, this movie is not serious at all , and soo childish. Without making better plot and fighting scenes they make an awful movie , Akira Toriyama created this plot?? Its hard to believe that...

Edit: plus Vegeta dancing? are you kidding me? his character was completely destroyed in this movie. Vegeta is not to be used for comedy, that's why you have everybody else, Vegeta and Piccolo were supposed to set the serious tone. Also, SS3 Goku could hardly touch that ugly excuse of a character design, but yet an enraged vegeta was supposedly stronger than ss3? If akira ok'd this, he is going senile. Or something, the urgency in this movie was hard to pay attention to. It could be because of the new drawing style, the colors are so bright and bubbly it hard to take serious anymore
Wasn't bad writing at all. I guess you one of those who watch DBZ for the actions. It understandable. But this movie gave some insight of a possible new series for DBZ.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it was pretty bad, and they ruined Goku and Gohan, Goku let his friends and family be beaten and threatened by bills and for what? To see him fight? Since when Goku, since when? Granted I thought adult drunk Gohan was kind of funny but he was completely different from how he's been this whole time, the whole thing felt weird.
What was Goku suppose to do? Super sayian 3 was useless. The gap between SS3 Goku and Bills was worlds away. So Goku had to sit back and figure things out.

TheMaTrix

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was decent at most. Compared to all of the DBZ movies I've seen, It barely manages to hold, no wait....that is incorrect, it barely touches my list of my fav movies, the whole plot just never adapted to the story well.

>Frieza knew bills

Frieza "I am the strongest in the universe"

>What the **** is piloff doing here?
>SS2 enraged vegeta managed to land some hits on bills, whereas SSJ3 Goku got raped by a simple finger flick
>goku was apparently watching vegeta's ass get kicked and was all like "I'ma just chill, he gun make me god later"
>Summons shenron, for what? ok let me tell you "What is a supa saiyan gawd?' (wait? wtf)

Many other things, the movie had flaws, besides that, bills character design is pathetic, an egyptian cat? Really? Whiss on the other hands looked cool tho.

Last edited: