123fire

Supreme
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-33๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know im soo late but Batlle of gods is the worst dragon ball z movie , all previous movies surpass this trash movie, who is the villian? What is the plot? Whats the purpose of beerus , he wants to destroy earth without a reason? Bad writing. And about the trunks gote. Moment is it here to extend the movie? Soooooo lame, this movie is not serious at all , and soo childish. Without making better plot and fighting scenes they make an awful movie , Akira Toriyama created this plot?? Its hard to believe that...

Edit: plus Vegeta dancing? are you kidding me? his character was completely destroyed in this movie. Vegeta is not to be used for comedy, that's why you have everybody else, Vegeta and Piccolo were supposed to set the serious tone. Also, SS3 Goku could hardly touch that ugly excuse of a character design, but yet an enraged vegeta was supposedly stronger than ss3? If akira ok'd this, he is going senile. Or something, the urgency in this movie was hard to pay attention to. It could be because of the new drawing style, the colors are so bright and bubbly it hard to take serious anymore

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-33๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are you talking about? Bills tried to destroy the world just because. He's the most powerful being in the universe (kinda) he can do whatever he wants if that's what makes him happy. You're just being crtitcal
He's the lamest "villian" of all dragon ball z movies heck even garlic jr is aloooooooot better as a villain

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree with you. Vegeta dancing? are you kidding me? his character was completely destroyed in this movie. Vegeta is not to be used for comedy, that's why you have everybody else, Vegeta and Piccolo were supposed to set the serious tone. Also, SS3 Goku could hardly touch that ugly excuse of a character design, but yet an enraged vegeta was supposedly stronger than ss3? If akira ok'd this, he is going senile. Or something, the urgency in this movie was hard to pay attention to. It could be because of the new drawing style, the colors are so bright and bubbly it hard to take serious anymore.

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree whit you, that there was no real villain or good resond for the villain, But I did enjoy the movie, The graphics are way better then before. Some DBZ movie are batter then this, But knowing that he made another one is awesome by it self.