World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich KIng

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i understand. i would enjoy cataclysm a lot, but time constraints dont allow me to be a gamer as much as id like to, let alone play wow. i have a warlock on cromaggus but she sits idle lol.

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone here Playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King? I just started last Monday!xd
Been playing WoW from the very beginning and Wotlk ruined everything.
Luckily Cata has moved the game back to Vanilla age and things start to look alot better again.
I just hope they keep it this way.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i understand. i would enjoy cataclysm a lot, but time constraints dont allow me to be a gamer as much as id like to, let alone play wow. i have a warlock on cromaggus but she sits idle lol.
Oh, you should visit her sometimes. Must be lonely out there.:)

Wrath of the lich king is old news man, gotta get Cataclysm.
You didn't have to brag.:p I just started as I said and am still finding ways to get to Cataclysm. Have asked around the server forum and they said its not available yet.:?

Are you still playing? How about you battle my 'lil bro, ha?:p Level 80 Paladdin. Ranked 2nd in their guild, Knight Champion in StormWind, and he is just 9.:p

What's your character's name?:p

I played Wrath stopped after I killed the lich king on 25 man 2nd on server.
O_O I wont be surprised. You have a brilliant mind after all.:D

Been playing WoW from the very beginning and Wotlk ruined everything.
Luckily Cata has moved the game back to Vanilla age and things start to look alot better again.
I just hope they keep it this way.
Well, I wouldn't be able to feel the diff yet as I'm still level 8 xd. Which level are you and are still in it?

Last edited:

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you should visit her sometimes. Must be lonely out there.:)

You didn't have to brag.:p I just started as I said and am still finding ways to get to Cataclysm. Have asked around the server forum and they said its not available yet.:?

Are you still playing? How about you battle my 'lil bro, ha?:p Level 80 Paladdin. Ranked 2nd in their guild, Knight Champion in StormWind, and he is just 9.:p

What's your character's name?:p

O_O I wont be surprised. You have a brilliant mind after all.:D

Well, I wouldn't be able to feel the diff yet as I'm still level 8 xd. Which level are you and are still in it?
Lol thanks, when I was playing I was rolling out 50k+ dps, I was a boomkin xd I had four level 80s lvl 80 Druid, 2 lvl 80 Paladins, lvl 80 Death Knight.

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol thanks, when I was playing I was rolling out 50k+ dps, I was a boomkin xd I had four level 80s lvl 80 Druid, 2 lvl 80 Paladins, lvl 80 Death Knight.
Whoa! My bro wants to know your characters names.xd...Ah, I wonder when I would reach that level. I often find myself losing patience as to how long it takes for my character to run from one place to another when completing quests.*sigh*

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol it's been awhile, but my Druid was called Ragerok, my Paladin was called Juugo, and my death knight was called Khaoslord, I can't remember my first 80 pally. Oh and I was on Saurfang. My Moonkin was by far the best.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol it's been awhile, but my Druid was called Ragerok, my Paladin was called Juugo, and my death knight was called Khaoslord, I can't remember my first 80 pally. Oh and I was on Saurfang. My Moonkin was by far the best.
LOL! He just went Ugh! with your Moonkin. I don't understand what he's talking about though.xd He said I should just search it up. *sigh, meanie!*

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wheee! I Finally got CATACLYSM!!!!!!!!! :overjoy:
On a different server though. But at least the one I have in Pandorawow haven't gone off to a higher level yet so, not much of a waste to start over again.:D
Anyone at Hellowow server?:D

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O never knew that this much people play WoW...
About 14 million atm?
What?!xd You never even played a game before:p
Well I suggest that you quit while you can.
Sucks all your money and it ain't that good of a game anymore.
Well like I said before, Cata has brought it back as it was at Vanilla but still there are alot fo people who screw around just because they hit puberty and feel rebellic.​