sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you ever question the Woolwich incident?

After some research,observation and analysis.I'm more than convinced that nothing hapened.I think truth should be exposed.If you want more evidences look for 108morris108's channel on youtube.

[video=youtube;sha56W5tnOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sha56W5tnOY[/video]

Have a good day

Last edited:

6thpathsage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact you believe what you have seen in an Internet made video is a fail in your . " ohh dont trust people, they have an agenda... herp derp here is an Internet made video describing why you shouldn't believe that other video" I'm ashamed to be in the same community as you.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you ever question the Woolwich incident?

After some research,observation and analysis.I'm more than convinced that nothing hapened.I think truth should be exposed.If you want more evidences look for 108morris108's channel on youtube.

Have a good day
Seriously... you're going to use such silly things as video compression distortion to argue?

I've got another conspiracy for you. I think you'll find it very conclusive that there's something wrong with our water:

[video=youtube;_c6HsiixFS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8[/video]

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact you believe what you have seen in an Internet made video is a fail in your . " ohh dont trust people, they have an agenda... herp derp here is an Internet made video describing why you shouldn't believe that other video" I'm ashamed to be in the same community as you.
So medias says it , it MUST be true, and WHO AM I to question it, even if nothing in the official video make any sense? I suppose you've never heard of any media who was wrong? Are they gods, that we should never question them, nor their motives, prejudices, and presuppositions? I suppose you're all in 100 percent agreement with them, too, because you were there to watch it , right? You'll question ME, because I question THEM, but you will NEVER question THEM, will you? Are there your priests, you are just to listen, and believe, and not ask too many questions, right?

And the videos are from medias,the one with blood and the one with no blood are both from official medias.He just exposes their lies from their own videos.

Seriously... you're going to use such silly things as video compression distortion to argue?

I've got another conspiracy for you. I think you'll find it very conclusive that there's something wrong with our water:

[video=youtube;_c6HsiixFS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8[/video]
What are you talking about? The video is from official source.

The knife that the man threw on the street before he got shot had no blood on it. video compression distortion?
The fake blood on trees. video compression distortion?
The fake blood on his hand and no blood in the other video. video compression distortion?
The fake blood when police shot him on his leg a red blood dot appears then suddenly disapear then no blood appear on his pant.video compression distortion?

Not to mensions the multiples others incoherence and bad acting like peoples aren't affraid,the old women walk normally next to the scene when the murderer is doing his interview with the machatte, the cameraman is so calm and not scared interviewing a mad man, the murder was not covered of blood,no blood around the victim, peoples on background acts like spectator nobody is affraid, video cut suddenly many times then show some women around the victim and they talk normally whereas they should be affraid, the audio conversation of the girls and boy around the body who talk about the shop and bubblegum/candies, It happened in front of an army barracks and no military came out. And the guys stay and interviews for 25 minutes and still no police, then no serial number on the roff of the police car every police caar have a serial number, big damage on other car but nothing on the pole.Blood next to the damaged car then no blood from an other angle the guy walk normally where the blood is suposed to be.It' all crap.

to say this is fake is a huge disrespect to the man that was killed and his family because
they know it isnt as they cannont bring him back
All evidences says that's it's a fake.I'm just investigating and questioning the incoherences... not promoting hatred and disrespect to anyone.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you talking about? The video is from official source.
Okay.

The knife that the man threw on the street before he got shot had no blood on it. video compression distortion?
Several weapons were confiscated from the scene. Was that, in fact, the knife responsible for the man's lethal wounds?

He was hit by a car, stabbed, then dragged into the street where this video was taken a few minutes after the man had been killed. Blood doesn't cling to steel that well. Forensics could pick up portions of human blood around the tang of the blade and the handle - especially if it's a wooden handle. Otherwise - blood sticks to the blade of a weapon little better than water does.

The fake blood on trees. video compression distortion?
Why would there be fake blood on trees?

More importantly - why would the 'false flag operatives' be so incompetent as to spray fake blood onto trees? That they are going to record a scene that is so poorly designed that an abysmal 240 resolution video with abysmal compression is going to reveal the blatant errors of their crime?

The fake blood on his hand and no blood in the other video. video compression distortion?
The blood on his hand is not fake. He's since wiped his hands off - however - blood has stuck to the recesses and cracks on the skin of his hands. This gives his hands a sort of red 'glow' rather than the glossy look that comes with saturation.

The fake blood when police shot him on his leg a red blood dot appears then suddenly disapear then no blood appear on his pant.video compression distortion?
Yes, a video compression distortion. Unless a bullet destroys an artery, gunshot wounds tend to not bleed nearly as much as a lot of popular movies suggest. The wound is also quite small, far smaller than the pixel resolution of those videos - which means standard video recording is going to be unlikely to pick them up as anything other than a discoloration of that pixel, if not weeded out by video compression, entirely.

The initial appearance is from the capture of the blood spatter as the bullet literally causes the tissues to explode as it enters.

Not to mensions the multiples others incoherence and bad acting like peoples aren't affraid,the old women walk normally next to the scene when the murderer is doing his interview with the machatte, the cameraman is so calm and not scared interviewing a mad man, the murder was not covered of blood,no blood around the victim, peoples on background acts like spectator nobody is affraid,
Why should people be afraid? The man wasn't threatening them. Merely blabbering incoherently as there was a dead guy in the middle of the street. The murder occurred in an alleyway and there were only a few witnesses to it. To most people - there was just some idiot in the middle of the road with a knife and red hands. Only after a few moments did they probably notice the unmoving person on the ground and start to put two and two together.

Why they weren't ramming that knife up his ass is my question. To me - they do appear afraid of someone who should have been gang-raped right there in the middle of the street.

"My people have to see this all the-"

"What a history failure. Guys, let's start re-enacting the uprisings against feudal lords!"

Most people, however, are acting in accordance with being generally confused and mildly shocked. Given the culture, there, that tends to espouse that law enforcement will be along to set things straight - and that's exactly what they are doing. No surprise, there.

video cut suddenly many times then show some women around the victim and they talk normally whereas they should be affraid, the audio conversation of the girls and boy around the body who talk about the shop and bubblegum/candies,
What are they supposed to do? Run, scream, yell incoherently and incite panic over some fool with a knife?

That is the harsh reality of life, my friend. We are all disposable. Life will go on without us. People aren't going to make your death the central focus of their life for hours, even if it happens at their feet.

It happened in front of an army barracks and no military came out.
They wouldn't. Standard procedure tends to forbid military action outside of the base. Further, a lot of bases run domestically use contracted security and few of the military's own people have an armory and few of their own armed security personnel.

The base would have likely gone into a sort of lock-down. No one would be allowed to leave - and only those returning from off-base activities would be allowed back in. ... though it's not clear if this barracks is actually on a secure military compound, or if it is simply off in civie-land.

Either way - as far as the base procedures go - you stay inside and let the local law enforcement deal with this sort of stuff, most of the time. If you start running out to respond to something like this in a disorganized fashion - you just ran 50 people out into the street where a car bomb just took them all out.

And the guys stay and interviews for 25 minutes and still no police,
Have you ever called the police? That's actually a decent response time.

We have a saying in our country: "When seconds count, the police are just minutes away."

then no serial number on the roff of the police car every police caar have a serial number,
You must be registered for see images

This what you're talking about?

Again - the video resolution of your videos is too low to show you the aerial roof markings of the responing police vehicle as anything other than a dark blobs fore and aft of the lights.

big damage on other car but nothing on the pole.
Modern cars are designed to collapse to minimize the energy transfered to the people inside the vehicle. Again, movies portray vehicles that can drive through brick walls with only a broken headlight. They stopped making vehicles that could do that in the 80s.

Now they all explode on impact.

Poles, on the other hand, are constructed to withstand the various forces imparted upon them. They care not if it's gale-force winds or some poor soldier being slammed up against it at the insistence of a V-6.

Blood next to the damaged car then no blood from an other angle the guy walk normally where the blood is suposed to be.
Okay... so let's assume it's fake blood and a fake scene. Why would blood suddenly appear and then disappear? Fake or real?

Does fake blood only appear from certain angles? Do you have to hold it in the light just right?

And, further, are you suggesting that all of these independent videos of the event were captured by government agents using cellular phones? That the hundreds of people involved were not the real citizens of this area? How would you do something like this and get cooperation from all the people? If they are all government agents... then where are the real people?

It' all crap.
Like your spelling and credibility.

Please learn to think, then return at a later date. Or never. Really doesn't bother me either way.