Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wood was a KG that was displayed by Hashirama Senju. Due to experiments from Orochimaru, Yamato was spliced with the genes of the 1st hokage and was able to use Wood Release, just not to the extent of the 1st. Madara Uchiha is able to use Wood as well due to his own experiments and assimilating Hashirama. Its hinted that Moegi has a wood style technique but thats neither really confirmed as canon i dont think.

It is made up of Water and Earth Chakra and is weak to Lightning jutsu and neutral to fire techs. Its strong against Bijuu chakra, earth and water jutsu as well. Probably one of the most versatile elements to exist.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood was a KG that was displayed by Hashirama Senju. Due to experiments from Orochimaru, Yamato was spliced with the genes of the 1st hokage and was able to use Wood Release, just not to the extent of the 1st. Madara Uchiha is able to use Wood as well due to his own experiments and assimilating Hashirama. Its hinted that Moegi has a wood style technique but thats neither really confirmed as canon i dont think.

It is made up of Water and Earth Chakra and is weak to Lightning jutsu and neutral to fire techs. Its strong against Bijuu chakra, earth and water jutsu as well. Probably one of the most versatile elements to exist.
Alright, you know the drill by now:

(Mokuton: Moku no Goku Rendan) - Wood Release: Wood Pole Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

(Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A (+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, you know the drill by now:

Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

Range: Short-Long
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

Damage: N/A (+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.
Simple technique, the user will create a pole from either the ground or themselves and can be used for a weapon or support. For example the user could create poles to simulate stilts below his feet, raising him up or avoiding an incoming strike.

Simple, create weapons from the ground or yourself and use them at the opponent. Good range, so can generate kunai from behind the foe and shoot them at them.

Create a dummy. Fight it or have it fight with you. simple, can make it any intricate design as you wish for flavor sake.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple technique, the user will create a pole from either the ground or themselves and can be used for a weapon or support. For example the user could create poles to simulate stilts below his feet, raising him up or avoiding an incoming strike.

Simple, create weapons from the ground or yourself and use them at the opponent. Good range, so can generate kunai from behind the foe and shoot them at them.

Create a dummy. Fight it or have it fight with you. simple, can make it any intricate design as you wish for flavor sake.
Right lets blitz through these very very simple ones:

Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
Chakra: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
Damage: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.

(Mokuton: Mokuchū Sora Kikku) - Wood Release: Wood Sky Kick
Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right lets blitz through these very very simple ones:

Chakra: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.

Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.
No worries man, just to remind as well I can only learn yamato level shit, no Hashinanigans as of yet

So basically this is a better version of the transformation technique. It covers the user with wood and using their chakra with precision they 'carve' out the image they want with great detail.

Simple enough, using the technique the user can create small pillars and such to attack, support or defend. Quite versatile skill. Will be good for role play purposes.

Creates a pillar beneath the user to raise them up high. good for avoiding attacks and gaining distance from a foe.

Using a series of various strikes, the user attacks the foe, during which they use their left arm mid-combo to propel them forward and upward to the opponent and deliver a kick to the chin

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man these are simple boring techs, up next:

(Mokuton: Sanoru Moku Tate) - Wood release: Threefolds Wood Shield
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of his hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to.

(Mokuton: Mokujin soujutsu) - Wood Style: Wooden Men Manipulation
Description: The user creates a Wooden Men (similar to the (Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man technique) that mimics his opponents moves. While it can be created from existing wood, earth or water, its major ability is that if used with Wood Men Coffin it can drain way Chakra from the enemy.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man these are simple boring techs, up next:

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of his hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to.

Description: The user creates a Wooden Men (similar to the (Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man technique) that mimics his opponents moves. While it can be created from existing wood, earth or water, its major ability is that if used with Wood Men Coffin it can drain way Chakra from the enemy.
Very self-explanatory, makes a shield from the hand made of wood. I can use it to defend incoming melee attacks or certain elemental attacks. If its for a mission I can use it remove it to give to an NPC for some decent basic protection, narrative wise at least.

Simple as well. Creates a man made of wood, same as the other wooden man tech, however definitely would only use it alongside the wooden men coffin to trap and deal with larger amounts of npc characters to either weaken them or stall them for a small amount of time. Outside that I dont see much reason to use it unless for narrative purposes.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very self-explanatory, makes a shield from the hand made of wood. I can use it to defend incoming melee attacks or certain elemental attacks. If its for a mission I can use it remove it to give to an NPC for some decent basic protection, narrative wise at least.

Simple as well. Creates a man made of wood, same as the other wooden man tech, however definitely would only use it alongside the wooden men coffin to trap and deal with larger amounts of npc characters to either weaken them or stall them for a small amount of time. Outside that I dont see much reason to use it unless for narrative purposes.
Yeah, these are basically just jutsu from the series or game that looked cool but didn't translate well to the RP IMO:

(Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, these are basically just jutsu from the series or game that looked cool but didn't translate well to the RP IMO:

Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.
I'd use this in missions in the NW. Making a camp for myself or a higher ranked mission where restoration of a village is needed etc. Basically a narrative jutsu. Though i suppose it would also be comical to have an attack directed at you, make the house as a defence and when the dust or smoke clears theres just a house that you open the door to.

Again I would mainly use this for narrative purposes within the NW, capturing bandits and what not, its handy that you can create it based on whatever dimensions you imagine though

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd use this in missions in the NW. Making a camp for myself or a higher ranked mission where restoration of a village is needed etc. Basically a narrative jutsu. Though i suppose it would also be comical to have an attack directed at you, make the house as a defence and when the dust or smoke clears theres just a house that you open the door to.

Again I would mainly use this for narrative purposes within the NW, capturing bandits and what not, its handy that you can create it based on whatever dimensions you imagine though
Tbh, with the nw story as it is, you could be like Yamato having to rebuild the village with the first jutsu. Charge a premium xD

(Mokuton: Moku Hinoki) - Wood Style: Wood of the Japanese Cypress
Description: User creates a wooden pillar that surges at the enemy from below, sending the opponent into the air. As the opponent is airborne, the user creates a second pillar from his arm and slams the enemy from above with it, sending him crushing into the ground pillar.

(Mokuton: Moku no Sutokuu Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Stocks Technique
Description: The user will create a set of wooden stocks that will then entrap the target binding their movement.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, with the nw story as it is, you could be like Yamato having to rebuild the village with the first jutsu. Charge a premium xD

Description: User creates a wooden pillar that surges at the enemy from below, sending the opponent into the air. As the opponent is airborne, the user creates a second pillar from his arm and slams the enemy from above with it, sending him crushing into the ground pillar.

Description: The user will create a set of wooden stocks that will then entrap the target binding their movement.
Man if i could charge the kumi for village reconstruction, thatd be a tidy business model i reckon.

How does this technique work while following the spawning rules, if it can be made directly beneath them and all. I assume it would have to be made from an angle as its probably outdated a bit.

Another narrative jutsu for me, creating stocks is funny though, can really cause some bandits to get what they deserve.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man if i could charge the kumi for village reconstruction, thatd be a tidy business model i reckon.

How does this technique work while following the spawning rules, if it can be made directly beneath them and all. I assume it would have to be made from an angle as its probably outdated a bit.

Another narrative jutsu for me, creating stocks is funny though, can really cause some bandits to get what they deserve.
You can make missions doing it and pretend the kumi you get from the mission is your paycheque xD

Spawning rules apply to custom jutsu for the most part. Otherwise shit like swamp of the underworld would be useless xD

(Mokuton: Moku Ibara Ringu no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Spike Ring Technique
Description: The user creates a semi-circle of wood around a captured target, and then form spikes within the ring, pointing at the said target, preventing them from making any sudden movements.

(Mokuton: Yarijurin no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Spear Forest Technique
Description: The user will create two tendrils of wood release from their arms in a pushing motion that spins around each other into the target

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can make missions doing it and pretend the kumi you get from the mission is your paycheque xD

Spawning rules apply to custom jutsu for the most part. Otherwise shit like swamp of the underworld would be useless xD

Description: The user creates a semi-circle of wood around a captured target, and then form spikes within the ring, pointing at the said target, preventing them from making any sudden movements.

Description: The user will create two tendrils of wood release from their arms in a pushing motion that spins around each other into the target
I could flavour it that way couldnt I lol

Ah yeah that makes sense, good to know

I would only use this when i need to interrogate for a mission. Could probably flavour it so that the spikes are really close to the targets neck as a scare tactic.

in my head i imagine this looking like how a wooden kamekameha might look. Could also use it to aim downwards and propel yourself backwards, depending on the angle that you use it at.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could flavour it that way couldnt I lol

Ah yeah that makes sense, good to know

I would only use this when i need to interrogate for a mission. Could probably flavour it so that the spikes are really close to the targets neck as a scare tactic.

in my head i imagine this looking like how a wooden kamekameha might look. Could also use it to aim downwards and propel yourself backwards, depending on the angle that you use it at.
I paused for a moment imagining Goku saying kamehameha... and wood spawning.,... I can't unsee it now...

(Mokuton: Narande jurin no jutsu) - Wood Release: Lined Forest Technique
Description: The user punches up into the air infront of them to cause two intertwining tendrils to errupt from the ground smashing the target sending them flying a few feet.

(Mokuton: San Kyojin Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Three Giant Pillars Technique
Description: The user creates three large pillars errupt from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I paused for a moment imagining Goku saying kamehameha... and wood spawning.,... I can't unsee it now...

Description: The user punches up into the air infront of them to cause two intertwining tendrils to errupt from the ground smashing the target sending them flying a few feet.

(Mokuton: San Kyojin Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Three Giant Pillars Technique
Description: The user creates three large pillars errupt from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.
Your very welcome haha

Uppercut followed with tendrils following through, could have some good uses when either attempting to leave or enter close combat.

Another tech to create pillars, much similar uses for each of them. Simple, can be effective depending on its use

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your very welcome haha

Uppercut followed with tendrils following through, could have some good uses when either attempting to leave or enter close combat.

Another tech to create pillars, much similar uses for each of them. Simple, can be effective depending on its use

(Mokuton: Moku Shishoushō) - Wood Release: Wood Stabbing Pillar
Description: Yamato first strikes the opponent with a series of punches and kicks leading to Yamato jumping into the air and releasing from his palm, a spear of wood that is directed into the opponent and driving them into the ground.

(Mokuton: Keimusho no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Prison Technique
Description: The user creates a spiraling pillar of wood rise up from the ground and surround the opponent restraining them in place.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: Yamato first strikes the opponent with a series of punches and kicks leading to Yamato jumping into the air and releasing from his palm, a spear of wood that is directed into the opponent and driving them into the ground.

Description: The user creates a spiraling pillar of wood rise up from the ground and surround the opponent restraining them in place.
Strike a couple of times before spearing opponent with wood after jumping backwards into the air. Could use this in combination with other taijutsu techs or techs that help with limiting the opponents ability to dodge or counteract.

I imagine this looks like how poison ivy would summon her vines to restrain the enemy. Can use it to set up for a stall to change the tides of the match if thats required. but if you need to use this technique for that its better to use it only for narrative purposes.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onto some of the good stuff now:

(Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Cutting Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A highly versatile techniques whereby the user converts part of their body to wooden branches. These branches can then be used offensively by multiplying and extending them, then piercing opponents with them. It can also be used to create short-range weapons like makeshift "swords", or else vaulted at opponents as a long-range projectile which can then be remotely manipulated to grow even more.

(Moku Bunshin no Jutsu) – Wood Clone Technique
Chakra: 20
Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions