[Spoilers] Wonderful.....

Kakashi32693

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that we know it is in fact Madar who was in the last casket. I wonder how many more "theories" are going to pop up about "Obito" being the guy behind the mask lol. Who do you think it could be? At this point theres no telling

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the obito theory is completely out now
simply for the reason madara said that it's "his doing" and obito clearly never knew madara

simple, thanks and smash lol

im sticking with tobi is a completely knew character

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter sucks how in the world from ems could create rinnegan the dont have nothing similar nor the look nor the techs f u c kkkkkk it sucks!!!

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there better be, kishi can't just carry on and not explain anything cos it can't be that it just evolves into rinnegan, thats stupid its meant to be rare as hell!!!

i am a bit annoyed at this latest issue but all in all im glad madara's kcking ass =]

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there better be, kishi can't just carry on and not explain anything cos it can't be that it just evolves into rinnegan, thats stupid its meant to be rare as hell!!!

i am a bit annoyed at this latest issue but all in all im glad madara's kcking ass =]
It's still rare as hell, since So6P only one person has unlocked the rinnegan... Madara. When he died Tobi took it and gave it to Nagato, then took it back and now has it. Still very rare! The next person who's closest is Sasuke, who may never unlock it, he's the only person bar Madara to have the EMS, then there's only 3 other MS's that belong to Uchihas, Shisui, Izuna and Itachi.