Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when are we going to see darkseid? :eek:
Stephanewolf is one of darkseid’s top generals so I’d say like the next justice league movie. Maybe 1.5 to 2 years we would see another JLA movie. Green lantern might get his own movie as well as Shazam to be up there with th league. Wonderwoman and Supes may get another movie for power-up/level up purposes.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stephanewolf is one of darkseid’s top generals so I’d say like the next justice league movie. Maybe 1.5 to 2 years we would see another JLA movie. Green lantern might get his own movie as well as Shazam to be up there with th league. Wonderwoman and Supes may get another movie for power-up/level up purposes.
around 2 years would make sense since WW prequel debuts November 1st 2019 apparently ^^ I don't care much for GL but Shazam FTW!

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
around 2 years would make sense since WW prequel debuts November 1st 2019 apparently ^^ I don't care much for GL but Shazam FTW!
I wish you knew more about Green lantern from the comics because Ryan Renold’s movie ****ed it up. Green lantern is more like guardians of the galaxy type of adventure instead of what we got a few years ago. No planets blue up, no sector war, and no black hole in any of that movie.

Shazam seems interesting and I heard the Rock was gonna play Black Adam for his movie.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish you knew more about Green lantern from the comics because Ryan Renold’s movie ****ed it up. Green lantern is more like guardians of the galaxy type of adventure instead of what we got a few years ago. No planets blue up, no sector war, and no black hole in any of that movie.

Shazam seems interesting and I heard the Rock was gonna play Black Adam for his movie.
i should give his character another try then. one of my favorite characters is Elektra and if I reduced her to that fiasco of a 2005 movie i never would have discovered her awesomeness lol

oh gosh that sounds weird. I've seen the Rock in so many comedies it'll be weird seeing him portray a darker more serious character. i hope it ends up well

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was good
spoiler for movie below
but ares should've looked differently. Kinda found it hard to take him as seriously as I should have when he was portrayed by an old white british dude. If Michael fassbender or someone who looks like him had portrayed ares it would've been fine. also didn't really like ww's accent and a few scenes but otherwise it was good.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think thing we will be seeing Darkseid in the next movie since they cut him from JL movie....I think in Zack Snyder's version he was in this movie probably just a cameo but still...Next movie I think will have have Legion of Doom, going by that ending credit that is....WB is shaking the DC movie universe up since JL didn't make enough money, but it is their fault with because they put out this crazy 2 hour requirement so they can get more showings in per day and Joss Whedon coming in reshooting so much of the movie whilst having such little time so the CGI was a mess(you could also easily tell what Zack shoot vs what Joss shoot because Zack might not be the best director but his cinematography is amazing so you would go from this amazing looking shoot to just a static one-liner) and the whole Superman upper lip disaster...

Last edited: