itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That movie sucks ass...dc movies period suck. Marvel winning by a longshot. Justice league was terrible.

Its crazy cus i liked wonder woman in batman vs superman. Like i said dc movies suck. Man of steel is the best hands down

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're talking about the end scene then she did not fly. She jumped. Did she fly in the Justice league movie? Because if she didn't then she does not fly yet.
she literally did xD

she might not have as much control over it as superman for example, but she has the ability it seems like

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she literally did xD

she might not have as much control over it as superman for example, but she has the ability it seems like
I think she gained Zeus' lightning in that scene because Ares took it after killing Zeus (Well I think or speculate), but yeah that was cinematic dramatic stuff. Because in the movie Justice league, she can't fly yet. She's just jumping.

Trust me dude, I want the woman to start flying already so she can have full excess to her goddess of truth powers. She needs to meet Hermes and someone else (forgot) to be complete.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she gained Zeus' lightning in that scene because Ares took it after killing Zeus (Well I think or speculate), but yeah that was cinematic dramatic stuff. Because in the movie Justice league, she can't fly yet. She's just jumping.

Trust me dude, I want the woman to start flying already so she can have full excess to her goddess of truth powers. She needs to meet Hermes and someone else (forgot) to be complete.
i guess its a mistake by the directors then? pretty bad mistake if she cant actually fly yet, cause the chick was legit levitating in the air for an extended period of time xD

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess its a mistake by the directors then? pretty bad mistake if she cant actually fly yet, cause the chick was legit levitating in the air for an extended period of time xD
Yeah I know right. What are they doing? I think she’ll be able to fly in her next move then, I’m tired of her jumping like the hulk. Did she use her invisible jet in the movie or naw? I don’t remember.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I know right. What are they doing? I think she’ll be able to fly in her next move then, I’m tired of her jumping like the hulk. Did she use her invisible jet in the movie or naw? I don’t remember.
nope, she never did. i guess they're saving all of this for the prequel (hopefully)