GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A British woman says she was forced out of her job in a science laboratory because she was too good looking to work there.

You must be registered for see images

Laura Fernee, a 33-year-old PhD graduate, says she quit the job in 2011 due to unwanted attention from male colleagues and jealousy from female co-workers.

Ms Fernee, who has been out of work for two years, told ITV’s This Morning show she was left traumatised from the bullying and harassment during her three-year tenure at the lab.

I was constantly asked out on dates, or found romantic gifts and notes on my desk,” Ms Fernee told ITV.

Even when I was in the laboratory in scrubs with no make-up they still came onto me because of my natural attractiveness – there was nothing I could do to stop it.”

Ms Fernee lives with her parents, who also financially support her.

Fernee is now writing a book to help women deal with similar issues they may face in the workplace.

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL, thats weird, but how stupid is it to quit your job, and source of income just for being wanted, but after thinking it isnt much stupid though, it actually rather annoying, but then you dont have money, and no job.

i can see myself with any of the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.