Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why didn't she pull the "I have a boyfriend" card or just told them she ain't interested. And how attractive was she? I really hope it's not that picture, it's average and how pathetic of her male co-workers, they must've really been deprived.xD

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lives at her parents' place at the age of 33?
Jobless for more then 2 years being a PhD graduate?
Writing a book about being too good-looking?

B1tch please, you're just an attention ***** too lazy to start looking for a job you find a way out writing a book trying to be a 'inspiration' for all the good-looking people getting unwanted attention.

Vilvake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god, people like her annoy me. First she actually says "because of my natural attractiveness" (she's obviously very arrogant), then she tells the press about her "awful" situation and the "bullying" she endured, and now she plans to write a book about it? This is obviously a publicity stunt. If the phrase "first world problems" could ever be used, now's the time. Kill me.

Reactions: YowYan

xLucyx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she is nice (I actually think that everyone is prettier than me), but she shouldn't quit her job. With the economical crizis, she is lucky that she found a job. And now she quit it? Man, she is just to sensitive. If I was her, I would like the attention, but just say that I'm not interested. Just pathetic. Guess that she received her attention that whe wanted. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.